Achieve maximum security without getting pierced and wearing belts

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ArthurV, Oct 11, 2012.

1. ArthurV

ArthurV New member

Phoenix
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Hi there!
    I own several popular chastity devices including Sentinel: [​IMG]
    But I find all of them quite easy to pull off while cock is flaccid. Even with my sizes of 7-8 inch I've been able to pull of them AND even put it back with some struggling of course. I have tried smaller rings, which is quite uncomfortable for long term, and even then I could escape. Though some devices ended up with hanging on balls but I believe that it's also considered as escape.

So, being extremely kinky person and adrenalin freak I (and my girlfriend) would like to find out how to achieve close to 100% security without getting pierced (my girlfriend won't let me to do so, actually she already denied)?
    Yea, I'm very sexually active guy for couple of years, and even caught myself on cheating :oops: several times. So, losing ability to control my love gun completely and feel totally inescapable would be a huge load of adrenalin for me. And, of course, it could control my passion and forced to stop me from cheating.

After hours of research I've ended up with only one solution to this issue. And it is to have additional shackle around balls. Being only part of male genitals that do not change their sizes significantly, balls is the only chance to secure stuff without any possible escapes. There's couple of devices available from custom craftsmanship. For example I believe this device is reasonably secure for 24/7: [​IMG]

But it costs a lot and requires custom craftsmanship. So the question is how to adjust any popular devices to work like that above. Will it require some kind of extra soldering? I've recently ordered following relatively cheap device to be adjusted and reinforced:

[​IMG]
    Any ideas?

2. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    2:23 PM
    I have had several devices over the years including both the sentinel and the one you just ordered, the tight impaler I think it was called. What I have found is the off the shelf devices tend to just not work. The sentinel was a joke, the cage hinges up that much that the gap between the cage and lower part of the base ring was about 2 inches, enough for anyone to get out. The tight impaler is a bit hit and miss. If the pin that locks the cage on isn't an exact fit then the cage can be tilted up and you can get out. The urethral insert doesnt deter much as I think it's too short. Other problem with the tight impaler is the construction, its made ok but soldered and not welded so the joints are a bit weaker and also aren't stainless so will probably contain lead, tin, or zinc. I had a bad reaction to mine until I lacquered the whole thing (except the insert of course ). It is also very narrow.

Custom made to measure would be the way to go. If you can pull out the back usually then get one with a urethral insert that goes past the base ring by a cm or 2 and make sure the base ring is the right size. I am a bit of an escape artist and could get out of most devices and pick locks as well. I also find it easy to modify a screwdriver bit to overcome what they call high security screws.

After a lot of research for myself I went for the looker with an integrated lock and removeable urethral insert. The insert goes past the base ring making pull out as impossible as it can be and the key way on the lock and its position make picking a non starter too. Locating pins stop any movement between the cage and base ring so no place at all where I could slip anything out. All the joints are welded (tig welded i think) so no rust, discolouring, or adverse reactions, and the insert is medical grade titanium alloy so strong and hygienic. It's not the cheapest custom made device but I would say one of the best for escape artists.

Been wearing mine for the last 4 weeks with no issues and no chance of escape at all without the key ( unless I wanted to risk using a cutting disk )

jsmit428 likes this.
  3. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:
    Forgot to mention, it's no problem to wear under regular clothes. I think the steelwerksextreme one you showed would be hard to hide in a pair of jeans.

4. ArthurV

ArthurV New member

Phoenix
    Local Time:
    Thank you for response. One thing really disappointed me, are you sure that impaler is not stainless? Cause seller were stating that it's fully polished stainless steel. And even encouraged to do the test upon receiving the device, in a way of putting whole cage in salted water over night, try to scratch to prove that it's stainless. The seller is on ebay aned selling these devices for a while, and yet no complaints about things not being stainless.

lctz likes this.
  5. ArthurV

ArthurV New member

Phoenix
    Local Time:
    Had a conversation with my girlfriend recently. She probably will agree to get my frenum pierced under term that it will be done by herself. She isn't sure yet because she afraid of me not able to have a sex for a long time till healing is in progress. Is this true, no sex for long time? o_O

6. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:
    The impaler itself and the insert is stainless steel but the soldering isn't.

hijk likes this.
  7. ArthurV

ArthurV New member

Phoenix
    Local Time:
    well, comparing with Sentinel which whole thing is made of steel with nickel plating, impaler is just not that bad I'd say.
    Will post review about impaler.
    Interesting thing I've found on the internet and it's a locking ball stretcher. I think it could be used for some kind of reinforcing commercial devices. Though it would be hard with all that weight attached to balls, but on other side this cuff can be attached to cage itself, that will make whole thing hard to escape.

8. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:
    One more thing about the impailer which slipped my mind, the insert can be removed without removing the cage which makes pull out even easier of course.

Honestly, I have been through the same situation regarding security and would have saved myself a fortune in time and money if I had skipped all the failed attempts and just went for a custom made device from the start. I have a cb3000, 6000, 2 6000s ( one modified ), tight impailer, sentinel, seed pod, and 2 San quinten cages all sitting in a tool box, never to be used again.

9. ArthurV

ArthurV New member

Phoenix
    Local Time:
    I would rather prefer that it can be removed without removing the cage. Because of my key holder is often 100 miles away, and who knows what unpleasant sensation will this insert create. Without being able to remove it's quite risky.

10. bondagefan65

Fife
    Local Time:
    That's what an emergency key is for. You keep a key but one that's not useable without destroying something. For example a key, laminated about the size of a credit card with something from a local paper, made up by your partner. You keep the key just in case you have a real emergency but if you need to use it, getting it out of the laminate will destroy the newspaper clipping and would be more or less impossible to recreate without your partner knowing when she sees it. She can request pictures of it as proof while away and obviously she can see it in for real when you are both together. You both want 100% security, but that's not going to happen if you can take off something that is a security feature without the key or your keyholder knowing.

I hope I'm wrong and the device is a perfect fit with no escape with or without the insert and that there are no problems with adverse reactions or anything like that, but that wasn't my experience with the cage when wearing it for more than a few days with or without the insert. Best results I had from an off the shelf cage was with the cb6000s which I modified with some large air holes which helped with hygiene. I could probably have pulled out but would have been very sore as, although I am a grower, The shaft is relatively thick all the time and the narrow entrance of the cb6000s was a very tight squeeze.

Have you tried any of the cb range? How did you find them?

11. ArthurV

ArthurV New member

Phoenix
    Local Time:
    No i have not and would not like to, because shiny steel devices looks much more fascinating for me.

12. Skimax123

Skimax123 New member

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Is there a way you can add an insert to a cb-6000s?

13. RobertGene

RobertGene Member

Local Time:
    I have an idea. Obtain a custom made titanium tube with a Titanium pin and a Titanium worm screw/lock.. a counter sink hole on the tube. When the screw is in all the way, fill the air space up to the counter sink hole with solder, from a soldering iron! Then let cool down! Then try to escape THAT!

14. RobertGene

RobertGene Member

Local Time:
    I've been all over the internet trying to find a website where some one makes male chastity tubes out of Titanium! With a Titanium pin that's either for a prince albert piercing, or Apradavya piercing. And a simple worm screw lock! Made about 3/4 thick.the part where the screw lock goes in and enough "air space", in case one wants to use a soldering iron and fill it up to the edges of a counter sink hole! For a permanent chastity ! My ole lady came up with this idea....

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well there was a man that come on here and he made one from that but he pinch all the money from some on here and he has now gone. he was a bad man i think.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. secure cock chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice