Accidentally Outed Myself to Our Cleaner

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Coy Coyote, Oct 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Coy Coyote

Coy Coyote New member

Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    OMG! Today I accidentally outed myself to our cleaner. My vanilla wife is away this week, and I have been playing at Locktober with my Holy Trainer. I took it off this morning for soreness and hygiene reasons and gave it a wash, leaving the tube and ring on the side of the bathroom basin to dry. Then I went out for a couple of hours, having forgotten that the woman who comes once a week to clean does Wednesdays! As I was driving home, mid morning, I suddenly thought, "Where is my HT?" Aieeee! Sure enough, when I got home, the HT was roughly where it had been, but now neatly arranged on a tissue to facilitate drying, with the key & lock placed safely on a shelf nearby. Nooooo!
    I know this sounds like some sort of fantasy story, where the 'maid' comes in and says "Have you been a naughty boy?" But no this is reality, where the 50-year-old woman from our village, hired by my wife to clean the house, now knows that I have a chastity tube! What could I say or do? Nothing. I just cleared the HT away and pretended it had not happened.
    Now what? Fortunately I have a pretty good relationship with her, and I suppose she can't says or do anything... But really! How embarrassing.
    (I'm so embarrassed that even though I already have a profile on CM, I have created a new account just to confess!)

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    You left it out without thinking, so you have nobody to blame but yourself. Chances are that the cleaning lady is respectful of your privacy (and her job) and will say nothing to anybody. But, you can bet that, when you see her in person from now on, you will be observing for her "knowing look"!

I had a similar exposure (of my CD'ing) to a lady at my senior center who came behind me a the bridge table to kabitz about my hand. She put her hand on my shoulder/back and I know that she felt my bra clasp. That was more than a year ago and I still see that 'knowing look" in her eye. She even winked at me one time, but has not said anything to anybody.

Good luck on your new and different relationship with your "knowing" claning lady!

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    This is the kind of event that constantly haunts me. An unplanned exposure and the potential embarrassment. She may not say anything, but then again she might tell her friends. In any case, you'd be none the wiser and if it were me, I'd be constantly on edge wondering who might know.

Mash2214 and b_quark like this.
  4. Coy Coyote

Coy Coyote New member

Local Time:
    Not really the reassurance I was hoping for. :)

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if they have not seen one before they migt not know what it is really. They migt think its something that drop off the tap or something.

6. My-submission

My-submission Newbie.

Local Time:
    She may of been embarassed herself when or if she realised what it was.

7. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't worry. She knows you have it. She doesnt know how often you use it or under what condition. It would be extreme for her to assume you're locked in full time vs it just being a toy you play with with your wife for a few hours of teasing.

JackStrap and Mash2214 like this.
  8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    It will probably make the local paper.

So... Are you planning on telling your vanilla wife about this... Or let it slide and pray?

9. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    I can't help but think that if I was in the same situation I might gently approach it with the cleaning lady by saying something like, "I am sorry that you had to see something, um... personal that I left out accidentally." Of course, depending on how it was said and received it could clear the air, invite further discussion on the topic, or simply lead to even more embarrassment. But then I'm a glutton for the latter.

MissyB and DoesasTold like this.
  10. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    That’s funny man! Doesn’t seem like it should be a problem. Could even be a little fun knowing that she knows!

I almost outted myself this morning in fact. I was doing work in a clean room for a pharmaceutical company and I had 2 contractors with me working on some magnetic locks for an interlock door. Well, with both of them standing right next to me I opened the glass door and it smacked right into my cage. The sound that it made was an unmistakable indication that it hit something solid. I casually looked left and right to see if either of them noticed and either they didn’t hear or pretended not. I don’t think they heard as they are a ball busting group of guys that would probably jump at the chance to bust me about that!
    Phew close call though....it was loud! Lol

Wonderlust, Mash2214 and b_quark like this.
  11. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    I think the best thing is to say nothing. If she knows what it is, then it's no worse than her finding your wife's vibrator but talking about it will be embarrassing. If she doesn't then she may have filed it away in her head as something innocuous. If you go there, she may start thinking.

Dannysub, Guy, corsac and 1 other person like this.
  12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    agree with the others in that best thing is to let it go and say nothing, just dont be surprised when you get the new increased charges for her service?...........lol. i would be more worried about what my wife would think about her finding it than myself.

Mash2214 and Guy like this.
  13. Leolocked

Leolocked Active member

Local Time:
    I work in a coffee bar and this is exactly the sort of thing they talk about when they get together so be sure to know that she will be telling everyone "you know Ido cleaning for Joe Smith from number 3 any street he's got a cock lock the dirty randy bugger" be reassured that they will tell all her friend "you'll never guess what I hear about Joe Smith from number 3 any street from you know Joan who cleans for him"

Be sure lots will know by the end of the week. Can you stand all those knowing glances. Maybe you should pay her off?

durango_o and Guy like this.
  14. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    What, a cock shaped thing with a ring and a lock? I don't think it's going to take much to guess the general use such a thing might be put to do you? :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  15. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi @Coy Coyote I had a really good laugh at this and by the way she will not tell people that man has a chastity cage and he lock himself up, no she will tell her friends that your wife makes her husband ware a cock cage, I think your wife will be pissed but it is funny. So your wife image is gone up and yours is gone down in the village
    I know from my youth when my mother worked in a private house and parties happened very often trust me she will tell all her close friends There is an unspoken rule and that is all gossip is shared equally between all cleaning staff.
    Don’t be surprised if you get s smile from one or two women in the village but it will become yesterday’s news very quickly.

Mash2214 and Guy like this.
  16. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I always remember when my sister worked in a hairdresser shop coming home and telling mother all the gossip about Mr and Mrs So and So. My goodness don't women's tongues like to wag! Mind you blokes are just as bad!

Guy and spider203 like this.
  17. Ellie40

Verified Female

Manchester, England
    Local Time:
    You know what? You should just laugh it off and not worry at all. She was in your intimate space so she should be used to seeing intimate things if she is a professional. And you've done nothing wrong! It's not like it's something bad. Hold your head up high and remember, if she does know what one is, she might be really JEALOUS that she doesn't have a locked up man in her life

JackStrap, Sarabian, Burn_e and 14 others like this.
  18. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    I suppose she could blackmail you for money or worst still sexual favours! Then you would have no choice but to "bump her off" and dispose of the body! At which point Inspector Barnaby of Causton C.I.D would be called in and as we know, he always gets his man. Not only that, they would then show it on national television! Still, it might not come to that! :)

Achedlock17 and Mash2214 like this.
  19. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Wise words indeed! It is after all your own home and not done on purpose! Still bloody funny though! :) Sorry, I do have a strange sense of humour!

Burn_e, Guy and Ellie40 like this.
  20. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't raise it at all. She's very unlikely to. She may not have known what it was (and the fact that she seems to have cleaned it for you would certainly lend weight to that supposition) and even if she did what is she going to do about it? As you say, this isn't wank fantasy so she's not going to turn into a raging domme. And she presumably wants to keep her job so she's not going to rock the boat.

Just put it down to experience. And understand that you're going to feel embarrassed every time you see her from now on....

Dogtanian69 and boisub like this.
  21. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    the other side to this is of course that she DID know exactly what it was having either locked her own husband in something similar or worse still she is actually wearing one herself forced into wearing one and dressing as a sissyslave cleaning maid raising money for her own Mistress. stranger things have been reported here before you know. lol

Mash2214, Chaste J. and Guy like this.
  22. Chaste J.

Local Time:
    Damn! My secrets out!!! :):):)

Dumb1 and piet00 like this.
  23. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’d do nothing and say nothing.

But the real advice is this: the most safe place to keep your chastity is locked on you. Then you always know where it is!

I have a special box I put the devices we choose often. It’s not locked but we have a place it always goes.

Nothing else in my house has it’s one place :rolleyes:

The rest of my 30 device collection is hidden away.

I was recently outed by a surprise medical inspection, for which I wrote some semi-autobiographical fiction recently. My wife said she actually doesn’t mind if people know, as long as I’m treated well and it doesn’t interfere with my needs from the professional. She’s incredibly cool.

The cooler you can be about it the better.

corsac and Mash2214 like this.
  24. Coy Coyote

Coy Coyote New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your responses. I'm definitely in the 'do nothing, say nothing' camp. But I'm super worried about gossip now! She knows that my wife is away all week, so I'm hoping the cleaner is thinking that I was playing my own games, not that my wife was involved, as that might reduce any fallout. Mind you, everyone around here knows that my wife is generally a 'take charge' sort of person, so the gossip might ring a bit too true.

b_quark and spider203 like this.
  25. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Let it go

R2002 and Dumb1 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice