Accidental Mouse Trap

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Gryffin, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    So nearly bailed last night.

Was having dinner at my parents when both testicles tried to forcibly and repeatedly escape through the ring like some kind of ball crusher/stretching device.

When I finally got some alone time, without lots of awkward questions being asked, I discovered that the skin at the bottom of the ring had been feeding itself through and back out of the base ring leaving less and less room for the testicles - until they two were relentlessly squeezed.

There are two probable reasons for why this happened: 1. I am packing up my house to move in elsewhere next weekend, so lots of heavy lifting, bending and stretching, or, 2 ... when the cage is full and 'tight' a small distraction can be found by lightly stroking/itching them with my nails. Maybe I have been inadvertently causing a semi-escape?

Either way I spent then and the rest of the night (its 5:45am now) a moment away from quitting and messaging for the safe code and my emergency keys.

Its okay now. (Well to tell the truth its not, I really want to take the cage off and "comfort" him - if you know what I mean - buy that's not a safety issue.) Just now there's a possibility it will happen again next weekend when I'll be spending the entire day surrounded by my closest friends and family. Whilst a photographers record my face for posterity and life time display on mantle pieces....

Yes it may be an overreaction, but it flipping hurt and do I really want to spend next weekend feeling like I've sprung a mousetrap on my tender parts? My hand is still (but slightly less) hovering over the panic button. [Also explains why my visit to the barbers the day before was a little uncomfortable - had just put a lot of that kind of stuff down to 'early mornings'.]

Perhaps goes to show how quickly I've gone down the rabbit hole over my last month here.

Thanks for giving me a space to vent and breathe. Now relax....

2. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks @knightservant I've felt the pain of a ball escape before but that was ridiculous - and nothing was going to coax them to go back the other way.

Not sure if I need a hug from her and some tender loving care, or a strong talking to accompanied by the threat of a pointy stick. Nearly four weeks and I'm starting to look for outs. (Should be careful what I say around here as many members probably do own 'pointy sticks'.)

3. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Based on tips here, I've taken to applying a small amount of vaseline on the base ring. It doesn't need to be much, and it needs to coat the ring itself, especially the side against the body. I put some on in the morning after my shower and in the evening before bed. It makes it possible to pull the skin back easily when the balls are squeezed too tight. Makes all the difference!

Gryffin likes this.
  4. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    ouch! My left is smaller and higher than my right, and it's always trying to make a break for it, and has done so a couple times when my designs had too much gap. Hot shower and some skin stretching may help

5. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks all :)

I've genuinely found that logging on here whilst using the laptop can generate just the right effect.

I've not really used lube/vaseline and thought I was doing okay. Seems I may have been missing a trick :)

(Un)Fortunately things seem to have settled down a bit this afternoon - so any hopes for an early escape may have been dashed ;)

Thanks again!

Allen1987 likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Have you tried down sizing your base ring? It helped me a lot, and made everything way more comfortable to. You might find it’s something you have to put up with as well, I find I have to pop to the gents and reajust my cage, ring or myself, it’s just all part of being locked.
    Good luck on your journey.

7. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    Thanks @madams-sissysub I've tried. The next ring down is just to tight. I can fit in it but there is no room for manoeuvre and natural changes causes trouble. An in-between option would be great but so far this is the best design (for me) that I have found by a mile. Maybe I should keep looking though.

8. Gryffin

Gryffin Active member

England
    Local Time:
    I took the advice from this thread and applied cream to my caged parts. Think I might have overdone it a bit :) but an interesting experience - certainly reminds you that you have a keyholder... Also possibly more enjoyable than it should have been :eek:

Seems to have worked so far - but I'm not exactly moving much - I did almost panic however when the device moved further back towards my skin to sit where it should. For a moment I thought everything was going to hurtle through, past the pins and all.

I share too much...

9. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Actually I am at the other end of the spectrum. I do not use any lube at all. My ring stays in place great as long as I keep shaved up nice and smooth. The friction from not lubing keeps the ring slid back nicely. I did live initially, but over time I used less and less until finally I just quit using any.

Gryffin likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    No problem, just glad to share my experiences, another thing I have found out that might help us that if you do lubricate your self or your cage/ ring is that, baby oil works best with plastic devices and moisturiser works best with metal devices.
    Couldn’t tell you why and maybe it’s just my skin type.

Gryffin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice