Access Denied Men’s Chastity Tube

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dead in the water, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Dead in the water

Dead in the water Long term member

Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    I just received my Access Denied Men’s Chastity Tube, and I have to say it is the worst device I have ever purchased. I ordered it on 9/14/19 website says shipped within 7-10 days I contacted them a few days after the 10 days to inquire about my order with no reply. Not until I filed a dispute with PayPal did I receive a reply stating they were at trade shows in the states and apologized for the delay, Ok I am easy going but maybe a bit impatient. I’m like a kid at Christmas, I can’t wait to open presents. Next I started researching the Plastisol coating. It appears to be a liquid coating like a plasti-dip used for coating tools screen printing and cast molding. I just wanted to make sure it is not toxic which I can’t really find the answer to. So yesterday I received the device. First impression was the cock rings were huge but not a deal breaker. The rings appear to be hollow tubes not solid rings like a Steelworxx cock ring. Next there is a dovetail type of channel the tone slides into to hold it to the ring. The channel was very sharp and drew blood, but I figured a way to prevent this from happening. The screw holes the lock attaches to to lock the device appeared to be done without thought. Almost if someone was in a rush to finish it. Then last the Plastisol coating it looked decent but after wearing it for 5 minutes when I took it off I had small flakes of the coating stuck to my penis. I was really hoping for it to be a great cage but was not impressed at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice