Abstinence and Testosterone

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by madbdsm, May 22, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. madbdsm

madbdsm Junior Member

Financially Independant
    Madison, WI
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    "The authors found that the fluctuations of testosterone levels from the 2nd to 5th day of abstinence were minimal. On the 7th day of abstinence, however, a clear peak of serum testosterone appeared, reaching 145.7% of the baseline (P<0.01). No regular fluctuation was observed following continuous abstinence after the peak. "
    ===============================================
    Found this at http://www.lockeduplove.net/article.

Interesting peak testosterone level was at 7 days of abstinence and basically flat-lines afterwards.

Mash2214 and chaste_zombie like this.
  2. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I feel posting this in a body building forum might lead to a lot more men putting themselves into chastity ... lol

madbdsm and PleaseBreakMe like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    That is not surprising since the hormones that urge us to engage in reproductive activities build up between 7-12 days and then peak. I have told many here that chastity really begins after they reach this peak. Once I pass two weeks I am in the zone of maximum sexual arousal and am addicted to that feeling. I would also distrust articles found on sex related websites though. You can find an authoritative article to support any position, even that we are actually aliens but do not know it. :)

After four years of multi month orgasm denials periods, I am finding that I do not get horny as quick or as much. Could also be the affects of old age too but I can go 2-3 months before I feel a real pressing need to orgasm. My wife would like to get me to not have any orgasms anymore since she rarely gets horny postmenopausal and prefers sex with women. She has been pushing me to go longer and longer between orgasms in an attempt to wean me off of them and so far it is working. As I said, I do not know if it is her conditioning or old age, but I suspect it is a combination of both. I sit here comfortable being locked up in a custom made Jailbird and hardly think about it anymore. No more than my wedding band. To me it is now my natural state. More people should learn the science of sex. Most do not know that Oxytocin is released during sex and its job is to emotionally bond the couple together. It is the same hormone that bonds a mother to her child. Yet instead of having sex to perk up a lack of intimacy, they stop having sex.

Giles_English likes this.
  4. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Yes, not surprising but also very interesting in my opinion - I'm very curious about this study.
    I'm 51 yrs old and have been doing testosterone therapy for ~ 5 years now; in 2013 it was discovered I was VERY low at 67 - Lab Corp's 'acceptable range' is from 270 - 1070.

I did my initial test at the one of the pay-to-play T-Clinics you hear advertised - technician's initial response that I should visit my Primary Care and re-do the test to validate; first test was correct BTW.
    Started w/ Gel cr@p and then moved to self-injection about 3 years ago.

I go in about every 8-10 weeks to check my numbers to see where I need to be regarding dosage; I work out moderately and very much see the positive impact regarding loosing my gut, more energy, higher libido, and general well being - I have a target range of about 900 +/-

Two months ago my numbers were very high at 1568 - took a 2 week break and then adjusted injection to every 10 days as opposed to every 7.
    Chastity / Denial did cross my mind at the time and I wondered if the denial had added to my T Levels; plan on a follow-up blood test in the next week or two.

I consult with both my primary care physician and my nurse; often more so with my nurse as she also does T-Therapy and gets a bit more 'geeky' about the whole thing; not uncommon for women to also need believe it or not - my Wife does Testosterone Pellets and has seen awesome results, Her target is ~ 150

I've never brought up any 'kink' discussions with my doctor or nurse but may bring up that we've been practicing Orgasm Denial for the last 8 months and leave it at that - Both my doctor and nurse 'seem' as though they'd be open to the topic and maybe even interested from a clinical aspect.
    Need to clear and get approval from @n2toys first about bringing up.

n2toys likes this.
  5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I already knew it did but this https://www.reuniting.info/node/4865
    Helped me understand why male chastity works and seperates the fantasy from reality well.
    I've know about the hormones and their effects for a while before I saw this which simplified things a lot and I found this along with Sara Jameson's Be Careful What You Wish For and some of her other books have proved informative to me and very useful in convincing partners that I was serious about wanting to go down this route. with them an dproved to be a good guide that enabled them to feel good about taking control very quickly.

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    That is a very interesting and informative article. New people to Chastity should be made to read it.

7. Steve-0

Steve-0 Long term member

Healthcare
    Canada
    Local Time:
    7:37 AM
    The body building community is already very aware of this fact. Loads of body builders are no fap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice