About time - Forum for Verified Females Only

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by El Guapo, Nov 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    My perspective ...

When I recognized that I had the propensity to be a submissive when it came to my relationship, I accepted that would come with certain 'rules' for me. The first one was developing manners. The next one was maintaining discipline. It was my Mistress's way or the highway. I chose my Mistress's way - and that has made all the difference.

If my Mistress asked me to be silent ... or just even gave me the look of 'be silent' ... I became very silent.

To me, this place only an extension of that.
    Males are submissive here.
    Women are the dominants.

When the Verified Female thing first started, I though ... interesting but is it necessary?
    Since then I have come to be a vocal supporter of it.

I believe that when a group of women (keyholders or otherwise) want to converse, share perspectives, trade knowledge, or what not - they should have a way to do that. And, if they want to do that in a way that keeps males from muddying the waters ... I say I am glad you now have a way.

After all - CM is about male chasity, etc ...
    Males are the submissives and if the Ladies want us to be silent - we should be silent. Very silent.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As always, I am always looking for ways to learn.
    Please ... share what your spirit moves you to share ... I only ask that we keep it respectful.

2. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    I love reading it. I just wish it was more active.

Allen1987, Ma’ams Slut and El Guapo like this.
  3. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    We all have one.
    I thought with the thought of men masquerading as women I have to chuckle. Sorry, why would
    they? I have had some short conversations with some that struck me the wrong way. When I
    was contacted once by a former long term member, (you can guess who) it didn't last long.
    I was not in the least bit interested in a line of questions and just said "go away".

It wasn't long after that the truth came out and many were very surprised. Well I don't really
    care about that. What I do care about is when these lovely women share we get to see other
    ideas and what they may or may not like.

There are many K/H s here that impress me with their way of thinking, their insight into the world
    we live in and in the love that they want us to experience.

I agree, my purpose has become to learn and become better with Her help and to read ideas
    from other women that we know are true women only helps in our growth and understanding.
    I am still mystified by this dimension of a relationship that is so strong, and yet so misunderstood.

@El Guapo and I have become good friends and I know in our sharing with each other we
    have central ideas about the wonderful women we have, or have us. lol The love and respect
    we get is always reflected in everything we try and I mean try to do, we sometimes fail. We are
    thankful they pick us up and dust us off and on we go. I have said a few times to others their
    seems to be an almost unspoken communication at times with no words, just a look in the eye
    and you can see the connection.

When I look at that forum I like to see the other side from outside of my own relationship.
    I respect all of those that share there and I think as @tecolote said,

You all have much to teach us.:love::+1:

El Guapo likes this.
  4. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Yes, 87 ... why would they?
    Makes no never mind to me - if they did, okay, they have their reasons. I can accept that.
    It was the deception part that rankled me.
    Look, be who you want to be - and i will accept you and your choices.
    But be honest about it - deception breaks the trust factor.
    If this VF thing builds trust, then its a great idea.

Thats a fact!

As curious as I am about the 'whys' - some things I just accept without trying to decipher.

To me, the eyes are the most captivating ... I am an 'eye guy'.

Uh huh. So much to learn from there!

5. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    i would support a total shut out for males. i think such a group could have the effect of more women joining if they felt they were not being 'spied' upon. if male opinion on anything is sought, then Women have the option of demanding it through the open groups.

Allen1987, Ma’ams Slut and El Guapo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice