About sexual sensation and games used. (Chastity as a tough game)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by prodiV, Aug 4, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. prodiV

prodiV Finger Pressure Meter

Simple polygraph developer
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    Hello All!

I've been across some information, and wonder if it makes sense to anyone except me :)
    It seems a bit of truth for me as long as chastity and denial both are providing sexual sensation, and more that that they provide very strong sensation even when normal sensations are not more available due to bodily limitations.

Sorry, a lot of words in the quote, but I really want to know what do you think about such an approach?
    I think that Vinny has something to say ;) with his life experience... (sorry I've not read many profiles already)

The writer uses a word "sex" not only as a noun, but also as a verb "to sex". Also you can assume the word "desire" as a word "postulate" (as it was in an original quote, but I substituted it to make it more regular).

A long quote:
    "Sexual Sensation

The game would start with the male, he's the active one, the moving one, he directs a “must sex” desire at the female.
    The female, we'll talk about human beings here, would on detecting this “must sex” desire she immediately goes into her “mustn't be sexed” mode and opposes the desire.
    Immediately sexual sensation is generated at the boundary between these opposing desires and both the parties enjoy the generation of the sexual sensation.
    And now the female must be careful not to come on too strong with her “mustn't be sexed” desire because if she comes on too strong with it she will overwhelm the male and drive him from “must sex” into “mustn't sex”.
    In other words he'll feel he's been given the cold shoulder and his desire will change from “must sex” to “mustn't sex”. He will simply lose interest in the female if she comes on a bit strong.
    And if this happens the female immediately notices that he's flipped from “must sex” to “mustn't sex” now. And he's now in “mustn't sex” she's in “mustn't be sexed”, they are now occupying complementary desires, there is no more sexual sensation being generated between them and the game has ended.
    So to keep the game going now she has to do something about it. She knows she's come on a bit strong so what she does now, she flips over to “must be sexed”, she flips over to a positive desire. She gives him the “come hither” sign. Soon as she goes into “must be sexed” and he's still in “mustn't sex” the desires are again opposing each other, sexual sensation is again being generated and which they can both sense and enjoy.
    But immediately this happens the male, of course, he now sees the “come hither” signal; he regains the interest in the female. He now flips back to his positive “must sex” desire.
    She, of course, senses this and immediately she senses it, in order to keep the game going because they're now in a complementary desire situation again, in order to keep the game going she now has to flip over back to a negative, to a ‘mustn't be sexed” postulate and thereby keep the sexual sensation being
    generated.
    So what it amounts to is that no matter which desire that the one player creates and directs at the other, the other one will mock up and generate and put out the opposing desire and so you'll always get the sexual sensation being generated.
    Now this becomes what we call a ritual mating dance between the couple, and it just goes on and on and on. They circle round and they get closer and closer during the game and eventually the terminals close completely. But the game is still being played exactly as I've mentioned it until physical sex is embarked
    upon. And even at the point of physical sex we get this same desire structure occurring at the physiological level.
    The males “must sex” desire at the physical level, effort level becomes a forward pelvic thrust, the males “mustn't sex” desire becomes a backward pelvic withdrawal.
    The females “must be sexed” desire becomes a backward pelvic thrust and finally the females “mustn't be sexed desire becomes a forward pelvic withdrawal.
    Now as you examine these physical efforts, these bodily efforts that occur during coitus, as you examine them you are immediately struck by that fact that there's no difference physically between the males “must sex” desire, with its forward pelvic thrust and the female's “mustn't be sexed” desire which is a forward
    pelvic withdrawal.
    Similarly there's no difference between the females “must be sexed” desire of a backward pelvic thrust and the males “mustn't sex” desire of a backward pelvic withdrawal.
    It's simply a matter of a rose by any other name smelling as sweet, you see?
    There's no difference between the forward pelvic thrust and the forward pelvic withdrawal and the backward pelvic thrust and the backward pelvic withdrawal.
    They are the only two motions involved. You see?
    And this is exactly what we would expect to occur because of the false identification between “must sex” and “mustn't be sexed” and “must be sexed” and “mustn't sex” in the “to sex” goals package at the bodily level. Because of this false identification we would expect these physical efforts to be identical and
    they are identical. Do you see that?
    So when I say at the physiological level that the body is completely addicted to this false identification that “must sex” equals “mustn't be sexed” and “must be sexed” equals “mustn't sex” I'm on very firm ground because I can prove it at an effort level in the body. It shows up at the effort level during the sex act.
    Now there's one other physiological muscular action, which I haven't mentioned that goes with these sexual desires. First of all we'll take the female.
    The female when she's in her “must be sexed” mode with the backward pelvic thrust is a relaxation of the muscles of her vagina and also a relaxation of the sphincter muscle on her rectum. When she goes into her “mustn't be sexed” mode the muscles in her vagina contract closing the vagina up, closing the tubing off,
    and also the sphincter muscle in her rectum contracts.
    Similarly for the male, the male when he's in his “must sex” mode with his forward pelvic thrust, he hasn't got a vagina, of course, but when he's in his "must sex" mode the sphincter muscle on his rectum will contract and when he goes into his backward pelvic withdrawal, his “mustn't sex” the sphincter muscle on
    his rectum will relax.
    Now the significance of these I'll explain later. There is some significance and that's why I'm mentioning it.
    Now obviously the immediate effect of the vaginal muscle contracting in the female “mustn't be sexed” mode is to allow her to grip his penis when he's thrusting with his forward pelvic thrust. As he thrusts into her vagina, she grips it and that increases the sexual sensation and when he withdraws his penis she
    relaxes it, relaxes the vaginal muscle on the return action. So the effect of this is to enhance the sexual sensation in the coital act between the partners. That's the immediate effect there.
    Now the coitus proceeds usually at a more and more frantic rate until the point of orgasm is reached. Now orgasm has its own definite desire structure and it's one that you should know. Orgasm is reached at a definite point in the cycle.

Orgasm

Now the male achieves orgasm when he becomes convinced that he has deprived the female of her “mustn't be sexed” desire and has driven her from “mustn't be sexed” into “must be sexed”. That is orgasm for the male.

The female goes into orgasm when she becomes convinced that she has deprived the male of his “mustn't sex” desire and has driven him into “must sex.”

Now these are completely subjective considerations. But practiced lovers can manage it so that they have their orgasms simultaneously. It's simply a matter of conviction between them.
    These are entirely subjective considerations but that is what orgasm consists of.
    At the point of orgasm, complementary desires maintain, the male in his “must sex” and the female in her “must be sexed”.
    Sexual sensation drops after the point of orgasm and everything drops off to zero.
    But the act has been completed, the ejaculation of the sperm occurs and some few hours later if all goes well one of the sperm will meet up with a female egg cell and fertilize it and the female will be inseminated and become pregnant which is the whole purpose of the game as far as the body is concerned.

Now when you examine these various physical efforts at the bodily level during coitus although they do make sense during face to face coitus which is what is normally practiced by mankind, by human beings, they make a lot more sense when the male enters the female from the rear which is the ape mode, the original mode of the ape.
    For millions and millions of years man's ancestors, the male entered the female from behind.
    This so called missionary position where the couple are face to face during the sex act is a “Johnny come lately” of the last few thousand years. So it's no surprise that the physiological efforts at the bodily level make a lot more sense when the male enters the female from the rear.
    Well there is the sex act at the basic physical level in terms of the desires and in terms of the muscular actions of the human torso.
    "

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    This reminds me too much of computer programming logic statements.

NsToy and boisub like this.
  3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    How horny were you when you wrote this? Maybe I should ask how stoned you were because it sounds like things I would dream up when I used to smoke pot. :)

NsToy likes this.
  4. Chastylady

Chastylady Member

Enologist
    France, Cahors
    Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    :confused: Ou la la!!!o_O
    Looks like a patent description of kind of mad steam engine!!
    I don't think I could think at that while making love!!
    Could be a good way to delay ejaculation thought! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice