About (me and) my journey

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by influencee, Jul 29, 2010.

1. influencee

influencee Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Hello everybody,

I've been lurking here for some time now but never took time to introduce myself properly. I'm a late twenty boy, in a relationship were I tend to be dominating in the bedroom. I have been, however, more and more attracted by some kinky female-dominated play, which led me to discover chastity play, for about 6 years now.

Why chastity? I suppose it's quite related to what I could read several times here, a wish to replace solo play by a more intimate connection with my lady, and also experiment some kind of intimacy control...

Where am I? About one year ago I told her about how uncomfortable I was with my masturbation habits, telling her "devices" existed which could give her keys to the lock controlling any release I could get. I didn’t do as far as using the “chastity” word or describe any other stuff I knew about the lifestyle. However when she made some clear allusions to it several weeks later telling me she was ready to buy such "toy" I just chickened out and changed topic. Since there we never talked about it again, but I bought myself some birdlock to try it by myself and just sold it back, too uneasy to wear and to pointless where my significant one wasn't here to endorse it.

I'd like to bring the subject back to her but still don’t manage to know how and when. And, beside, I'm still afraid of what it could change, since I do like the sex we have together and am really scared of anything but short term control. But some little voice keeps asking if I shouldn’t take my chance, at least to try it and know if it’s for us.

So, here's my little introduction, I hope this wasn't too personal or intimate, but as as some members told me in another post, we are all on a journey, and it's where I am in mine.

Thanks for reading it all, by the way.

2. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    I like sex with mistress. Why are you affraid you couldnt do that anymore? Read to many cuckold stories? :)
    Most cuckold situations are ultimately started by the mans desire for it. Not the womans.

I am happy for mistress to do other men, but i still want sex too.
    You could easily agree to such an agreement unless you are affraid of not being able to keep your cuckold fantasies in check.

You are missing out on a wondeful experience by not using chastity just because you worry so much about the 'what ifs...'.

If after a few months its not working for you then you stop. Simple enough if you have good communication between you and your mistress.

And welcome of course! :)

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    influencee,

I'd encourage you to bring the subject back up with your lady. If you go down the road, and you don't like the durations or the way the chastity play is working, it simply becomes something to communicate about with your lady. Ultimately, if you don't like it, take (or break) the thing off. Contrary to the fantasy stories out there, she can't keep you in a chastity device if you don't want to wear it. You should definitely communicate your desires, but also put a little trust in your lady and your relationship that you can make it work for both of you.

mikecb

4. influencee

influencee Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    THanks to both of you for these messages...

To clarify, I'm not in cuckolding at all, and only apprehend the idea of getting less and less sex due to chastity play - despite its part of it.

For the other point, my girlfriend is quite vanilla and if I try to open her this side of my fantasies, I feel I should at least be sure of what I'm wishing for. Because even if I'm far for wanting to "top from the bottom", I'm aware that I should become her first insisht on this...

5. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Welcome to the mansion!
    Going slow is the best way of doing things, don't be afraid or hesitant with your lady as you don't really know what she is willing to do or how far she is willing to go. I have a fantastic relationship with my wife but still after 15 years of marriage have a difficult time talking to her face to face about my true feeling and fantasies in the bedroom.
    So what I decided to do is start e-mailing her, we both set up our own e-mail acc's and whow, we both had plenty of things that we were hesitant to say to each other face to face. It's been 3 mounths since we started this and we are both feeling a lot more comfortable in our relationship and are able to talk more openly to each other.
    Now my wife which I call Mistress in the e-mails tells me that I am to e-mail her at least once a day, she says she looks forward to the e-mail and it makes her day.
    Best Of Luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice