A282 Chinese Version

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Saritacd, May 8, 2019.

1. Saritacd

Saritacd New member

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone has, knows or has tried this model, I bought it and it is on the way.

This is the device:

HTB1OTw1OXXXXXcwXFXXq6xXFXXXJ.jpg HTB1y_E.OXXXXXbgXpXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg

Thanks friends!

2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I have several of these. 45 & 50 mm, urethral tube and not.
    I love it. The 45 gives me ring sting. Wish I had a 47.5mm!
    I use Vaseline thru the day with the 50mm and have been wearing it 24/7 for months now. I like the 45 for swimming because the boys try to pull back in and the Mrs doesn't mind the trouble of changing it out. If I ever get brand enough for a PA, I'd want it to go with my A282 then it would perfect.
    I like being plugged with the tube and it helps peeing but I only use it for short periods for hygiene.
    The spikes, well maybe soon I'll ask the wife to lock them on my, luckily she hasn't pushed for it!
    Hope you enjoy it.

Saritacd likes this.
  3. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    careful with the spikes! i had to take a file to mine to avoid mutilation. They are way too long, I filed mine to smaller blunt chisel points. Also you will probably need a bigger ring as it reduces the gap between ring and cage

Saritacd likes this.
  4. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    I have that exact model.

Couldn’t even get the spikes on. Can’t see the point in any case. I’m in chastity, not torture.

I thought that the urethral tube would be the solution to messy pissing but unfortunately it still leaked and made a mess. There also always seemed to be urine left in the tube afterwards. Worse still, it irritated a little and there was a slight trace of blood in the tube when removed.

Sounds bad so far!!

Actually, once I removed the spikes and tube, the actual cage was very comfortable. I liked the bit of weight from being steel and the fit was quite nice.

I’m in a cherry keeper at the moment but I’ll likely alternate between it and the chinese one.

Great value for money.

Saritacd likes this.
  5. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeah I'm not sure about those spikes, no need to rush into anything!
    I have to pee slowly it defeats any extra aiming power of the tube, and I agree that it can certainly cause issues. I use it for short term play only and boil it clean every time before use.

Saritacd likes this.
  6. Dman

Dman Active member

Local Time:
    Can you tell me the web site you order this from? I haven't been able to find that type of ring...

Saritacd likes this.
  7. ljay24

ljay24 New member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    I have to agree with being careful with the spikes...I tried my device with spikes overnight and the involuntary erections were almost unbearable. Daytime and no arousal may be ok. Use only if you like pain...

Saritacd likes this.
  8. ljay24

ljay24 New member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    https://dg.dhgate.com/buyerordmng/o...rfxproductid=000000006b648dd2016bd2aee81e1285

Saritacd and Dman like this.
  9. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    I have the same but without spikes and tube, wear it 24/7 and love it.

Saritacd likes this.
  10. El Modino

El Modino Active member

Local Time:
    I have this model without the anti pull out. I do not use the tube. I found this device to be generally comfortable however I found the quality of construction on mine to be rather poor (though still usable for long term). I have also found that I think i am inbetween ring sizes. I have a few devices (all chinese) that have 40, 45 and 50mm rings. I am currently using the 45mm. The 50 is fall off loose and the 40 is turning me blue too small but I still have too much room in the 45mm. I can easily slide 2 fingers between the ring up to my first knuckle when not hard. I really wish I could find a cheap device thats comfortable that has a 42 or 43mm ring. Alternatively I have wondered if there is a way to make the inner diameter of the ring smaller (heat shrink or something of the sort) to take up a bit of the space. I haven't had a chance and I've been locked up for a month. Whenever I'm unlocked i guess ill have time to attempt some hack to reduce the ring size!

All in all, this is my preferred device to this point though urinating is definitely a sit down thing (which every other cage is the same for me anyway).

Saritacd likes this.
  11. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Did a separate post on the spikes but let me just say Shamwow! Tried for a few days the other week. F-me! You wanna talk about morning wood? How's waking up literally for real crying out in pain. Waking up, eyes snapping wide open from a dead sleep and moaning/crying out from the pain you can't escape. Desperate thoughts of engine oil changes and to do chores lists doing nothing to abate the swelling and thus torture. All the while the woman of your dreams soflty snores in blissful contentment beside you.
    Damn.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice