A274

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by PeturKitty 58, Aug 12, 2019.

1. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This version is the same length as the A272, and the same inner diameter. I bought the A274 before I bought the A272. Same cuff ring, same cheap lock that fell apart.

I really, really liked it for a day. Then I slept in it, and the next morning woke up and my skin has swollen up a little past the rings (the inside is a snug 33mm). I put on my jeans and went to work... and spent the rest of the day moving slowly to avoid the painful pinches as my pants pulled and rubbed over the swollen skin.

I tried it several more times, but the horizontal rings always seemed to allow a seam or something to catch or rub. I even tried soldering a couple of stainless bars running lengthwise across the top, but it didn't work out.

I finally gave up and bought the A272.

I really wanted to like this cage. Mine was well made, smooth edges, good welds. It just didn't work out with my particular anatomy.

3. HW&C

HW&C New member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    I have both. I prefer the smaller one, seems to stay in place better and not as obvious under clothes. No problems with either. Haven’t slept with either yet!

4. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I recieved my new A274 yesterday. Total disappointment. Poorly assembled, flat bar metal easily bends and cracks welds when you try and bend it back. The A272 is a much better unit.

Lås&slå and PorkChamber like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice