A256/7 device (also sold as G207) - HTv2 rip-off in stainless.

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by gyrator53, Mar 9, 2017.

1. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

retired academic/consultant
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    I know that there has been discussion of this device as sold with a hypnosis sound-track but I have been keeping my eye on the gradually reducing price of the device on its own on DHGate and said I would get one when it dropped below £30 ($35) which it has now done (can't believe how cheap all these devices have become now).

I guess it's going to be a while before it arrives but thought I would start a thread about it for comments from those who have already tried it as on the other thread the discussion was mainly about the hypnosis thing.

Here is a picture of the device:-

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/photos/a256-7-device.18075/

lock667 likes this.
  2. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Amazingly this device has turned up already. Initial impression is that it does indeed seem to be stainless. The inside is a reasonably smooth sand-cast finish but had a couple of pimples that needed the attention of a diamond burr in a dremel to smooth them out. I have also smoothed the edges of the cage at the entrance and the holes and slit in the head of the cage as these were not as smooth as I would like (especially as my lovely wife will be wanting to ride on it - hopefully quite soon!)

There is a little play in the fit between the ring and the cage though I don't think it will be enough to cause any pinching. It is very heavy - 360 grams which compares to the 140 grams of the stainless one in my avatar.

Having done the initial smoothing I've worn it for a few hours and it is very comfortable though the weight makes it more noticeable than my normal device. The slight play between the ring and cage is not apparent at all once the device is on. While the lock pin is easy to insert when the device is off it proved remarkably difficult to locate fully when putting the device on - more so than the similar lock pin on the cage in my avatar. Hopefully this will get easier with practice.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    It is bad enough that almost everyone who buys a device stops using it after the initial excitement wears off. The marketing director guessed that about 90% of the devices his company sells end up being put away for good or to be used once in a while. I agree. Look how few chastity forums there are and on fetlife most of the posters are self locking or using chastity as part of a larger fetish like BDSM, cuckolding, D/s, etc..

I think that buying a cheap clone greatly decreases your odds of sticking with chastity. They do not fit as well and the big thing about the Holy Trainer is it is soft plastic than has give when it gets warm. To make it stainless steel defeats its main feature. Other clones are not well built and can split. Metal ones that look like stainless steel are actually iron coated to look like Stainless Steel and will peel. Seems have rough edges and where pieces meet may not be smooth. I tried the popular ones and clones and until I got a custom cage, I was able to go 24/7 and have done so for a little over 4 years. Yes it is costly. which is why I started with a real CB6000 and Holy Trainer V2. Night and day difference because none of the off the shelf devices allow you to get the exact length and circumference. They are two sizes fit all devices as far as the cage goes. The HT does not allow you to adjusts the gap down to 1/16th of an inch so that it fits perfectly

4. gyrator53

gyrator53 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I can't speak for others but we have been casual users of chastity since 2008 as it is just one of the things we use to keep things exciting. I don't think there is anything about having a custom-made device that would change that. Ringing the changes as to which device we use is just another aspect of the play so spending a large amount of money on just one device really doesn't fit with the way we want to do things.

There is no doubt that the quality of the Chinese devices has improved in recent years. Sure, there was a time when they only knocked out chrome-plated pewter devices that were pretty grim but the last three we have bought have all been stainless steel - what grade may be debatable but for the short-term play we use them for there have been no issues from that. For critical things like inserts I use silicone tubing etc I source directly and turn parts up myself which I might even do if I bought an expensive cage.

I see these cheap cages as a positive. When we started playing a cheap device was over £100 - expensive for those that just want to see if chastity is for them or just want to play casually. If cheap devices give an insight into chastity that is taken up seriously by a few surely that is fine.

If the only thing you could learn to play the piano on was a £50,000 full concert grand I suspect there would be far fewer players than there are now in the era of cheap Casio keyboards.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice