A wife's evolution from mistress to sex goddess.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Anthony lee, Aug 20, 2022.

1. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Hi booklovers, :love:

In 2019, going through a period of severe sexual denial I took my frustrations out by writing a book on the sexual conquest of an innocent wife by a man who came to their new house warming party. (I do write fiction, but this is my first sex book) I know, this is not Female led domination, but wait, there is a twist at the end. :) I wrote this before I discovered Chastity Mansion.

The male dominates and seduces the innocent wife, Martina, who becomes simply 'M' for him. Up to this Martina has never dreamt of betraying her husband Tom, of only a few years.

Husband Tom finds out and goes nuts. :mad: Meanwhile, M realises she wants both men. She tells her husband "I am here to serve your every sexual need, have your children, be a wonderful wife to you. I don't want to loose you'...but, I also want this time with the other man who has come into my life."

Over one sexually charged weekend, M seduces and dominates her husband. She brings him to their bed and keeps him there, loving him, handling him, seducing him. She tells him, 'all I want is five percent of our time with Master, the rest is for you my darling.' She turns him on his stomach and gently rubs his bottom and fondles him, whispering, caressing, taunting, seducing him throughout the hot summers night until he submits and tells her she can have that five percent with Master.

He then asks her 'has Master taken you anally yet?' She replies 'no, not yet.' He tells her he wants to be the first to do this with her.

Sequel follow up: Now having been on CM I have decided to do a sequel. Tom is becoming increasingly unhappy with the arrangement and M and Master decide to feminise him. They moisturise and shave him, put him in panties, a bra, a cock cage. They subdue him and make him more compliant to their wishes. M also is involved sexually with Master's wife, Lydia and by the time the second book is through, both Master and Tom will find they are in a completely different world. A world they will both come to accept and love...eventually.

You can find the book at :
    The Subjugation of M: Can she be a wife to one man, and a slave to another? - Kindle edition by Roissy, Ruth-Ann . Literature & Fiction Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.
    (Sorry, you'll have to copy and paste, the link didn't travel)
    It's on Amazon but not in print, just ebook presently. Please leave a review if you read it:sos: They are so important to struggling writers. And don't be put off by the word 'review' That can be a simple sentence of even one word. Something like 'Wow, yes, great read' Or something a little more in depth if you have the time (Think of the time and effort that goes into writing and editing 95,00 words.) :+1:
    Thank you :pray: for stopping by to consider my book. Have a great erotic day.

2. Antipater

Antipater Active member

Local Time:
    10:20 PM
    I'll give it a read, for sure. What share of "female" writers of erotica are actually men, do you reckon?

Anthony lee likes this.
  3. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Hello Antipater. thank you. I look forward to the review :+1: I don't know what share of men have used female pen names to write erotica. A good question and something worth looking into. I think (without checking) I'm correct in saying that the author of 'The Story of O' which I love and have read was written in a male pen name but the author was actually a female journalist. I do know it is a lovely intriguing sensual world to be immersed in. :love:

UkSwitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice