A whole new level?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged for life, Jan 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    My question to you is:
    Where are you now meaning level of chastity?
    And what level or goal do you want to reach?
    I'm sure there is no limit but I'm curious what's your limit?
    I've co e pretty far in a short time considering my wife wanted nothing to do with this at all.
    I have sent her pictures from work checking in that I am locked and this did please her.
    Maybe eventually she will randomly require me to do this for her.
    Got my first cage out of pure curiosity, became addicted to it almost immediately, my wife said I was insane lol.
    But she said she didn't care if I liked it I could wear it.
    Then she found out that I can't masturbate with it on and then agreed to take my keys, which was super erotic and scary to me.
    She now has me locked 24-7 unless she wants to play with me.
    I hope she keeps progressing with her confidence and asserting more rules and maybe even punishment for me when I act up.
    :lockkey:

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    I’m similar in current level - locked 24-7 unless she wants it out to play. And pretty much has evolved into a “permanent” situation/lifestyle this way. Both of us are happy and content. I love the tease and I love making sure she’s satisfied. The denial’s effect on the “hormone” swing is intense and the constant “high” you ride during denial is definitely preferred over the few seconds of intense pleasure and sudden drop after orgasm.

3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I worry about all the odd things I ask her for when it relates to sex and kink. She just isn't into and chastity took her a long time to embrace but she has slowly taken to it over time. I have no doubt anything other than true excitement on my part for remaining chaste would end the entire experiment.

I wish she would be more commanding, demanding and eager to tease me. When she is enthusiastic, my world is bright and beautiful. I'd just be happy with eager and interested keyholder.

Caged for life likes this.
  4. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    We are still in the “weekend warrior “ mode. I’m only locked on my days off when the grandkids are not around. But she has taken to my chastity like a duck to water. She enjoys the power, control, and especially the teasing.

Where we end up is anyone’s guess, as we view this as an organic experiment, that will lead us wherever. We have set some initial limits, but those are always subject to change as time passes.

Caged for life likes this.
  5. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    For me it’s been a rollercoaster..

I’m into chastity cages for almost a decade. When I met my latest girlfriend, now wife, I felt reluctant to introduce her but after we got into some toys and other (still pretty vanilla) kinky stuff, grabbed my balls together and showed her a cage that “ordered from Ali” “to spice things up”..

she then said: “yes, I know you’re into this as I found it in your nightstand drawer a couple of months ago” (busted :confused:)

we used it for playtime a bit and sometimes when I decided to wear it during the day, in the evening, she randomly asked: you’re having a hard-on or is it your cage?

We got the cage involved during sex and all felt natural and good!

I got to wear the cage more often and she accepted the key and kept me in for a day oso so, over the weekend or just ancouolenofndays to a week…

Then, about a year and a half ago, I offered her the key and after about two weeks, Wenger in sort of a big argument! She didn’t like it, turned her off and even said it was “disgusting”.

I put it aside for a while when some time later we had a talk where I was mentioning something about someone being “weird” when she said with a smile: “you’re also weird! You like to put your dick in a cage…”
    I replied, saying that is not really weird and asked how she felt about it.
    She said, she found it weird but it was up to me if I wanted to.

So since a couple of months, I’m back being caged. Holding my own key and still slowly working my way to have her accept it as being “me” but just with something around my dick.

So technically, I was way ahead in the process but due to something I did or said or something that she found out on the net (or maybe I just pushed it to fast to soon) I’m back to square one…

At least I know she is sort-of okay with it and I’m slowly working my way back to where we were a few years ago.
    For sure I’m not going to go sub or being too pushy on sex (with or without the cage). Just slowly adapting and having her adapt to this.

I wear the cage all day and night and have the key ready at my nightstand to act if she wants to play or have sex.

Hopefully I can convince her that this is all to the positive and she may be okay to take the key again in the (near) future…

6. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    We brought chastity play into our relationship about 6 years ago as part of our flr model
    Started off slowly and got through a lot of different cages in the early stages but it's now permanent apart from weekly shower
    I enjoy the tease , denial and frustration that goes with it My wife/Mistress enjoys teasing me
    I'm only unlocked when she wants to There is no time scale to it It can be 2 Sat's running or months between my orgasms I'm always locked straight back up afterwards as well
    I'm unlocked when she wants to

7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    We’re definitely at the boss level of chastity. It can’t go any further. She keeps me locked 24/7.

Of course our sex life could change and evolve, but with regards to chastity it’s permanent feature.

Sometimes she’s a tough boss and I’ll get the cane for even making a suggestion. At other times she’s much more mellow, suggesting I could make myself cum in my cage as it doesn’t really count…

We basically live by the principle that I am better without my orgasms. If that’s on a high and the sexual acts are frequent, or we’re in a lull and life has got in the way, the one unrelenting factor is my cage.

8. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    For me, the metal cage is almost unused now. The mental cage is quite strong, and has replaced the metal one. I don't think I've been locked once this year. Or maybe just a few days.

On the other hand, she's now in complete control, and she knows it, and enjoys it. So I guess we've now graduated from cage school.

9. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Does the mental cage come in pink or black? How is it secures? PA device I’m assuming?

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    If I could see it, I'd tell you. I'm guessing that it's invisible titanium? :D

11. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Damn it! I’m allergic to titanium.

12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Does it have those invisible c-clips, like some of the BAWR cages?

13. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Totally in line with that. I'll add it's the most secure ever.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this made me lol! I suggested using a mental cage to my madam, she laughed. She enjoys the discomfort and challenges wearing a cage brings.

Kfb47 and IB-Chaste like this.
  15. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    The cage is at the root of this exploration. If there was no cage …. No key, I’m thinking that power dynamic gone, but I can see if your Dom still had the power over your every move and proactive it may work , your does yes?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice