A "Virtual Orgasm"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dfberns, Jun 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    11:24 PM
    #1 Dfberns, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    A virtual orgasm.

This morning I had what can only be termed as a “Virtual Orgasm”. I’m not talking about an ordinary wet dream, as there were no emission of ejaculate. Zero, nada, zip, nothing at all! And yet it was as real and every bit as satisfying as any real orgasm I have ever had.

A bit of background leading to this event seems to be in order:

My princess and I have been happily married to each other for nearly forty years. While I have always had submissive tendencies and desires towards her, it was not until last September that I finally found balls enough to express those needs and desires to.

Needless to say this revelation was met with a somewhat chilly reception. But nevertheless she agreed to “indulge” another of my kinks. So on September 1, 2018 we entered into our FLR and Male Chastity relationship.

In the 280 days since then I have been caged for 228 of them, or 81.4% of the time. Of the days that I wasn’t caged, 52 of them, 32 days were because of ongoing medical test, and the other 20 were due to traveling and its associated security concerns.

Also since that beginning I have had eight orgasms, all of them decided by my princess as to when, how, and where they would happen.

Also in the time since then, I have assumed most of the household chores (cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc.) and have basically dedicated my life to making hers easier. It has been a wild ride.

Our relationship is not like most that I read about here in the Mansion. The teasing is toned down considerably from what is commonly describe here. My princess, does NOT wear the key to my cage except on very rare occasions, most of the time it resides in her jewelry box and only rarely makes an appearance.

She doesn’t force, or desire for me to wear women’s clothing. If she wanted a woman she would be with one instead of me. No, I believe with all my heart she wants a strong man. One who will protect her and her children and grandchildren with his very life, provide for them, and be strong enough to open himself up completely, lay his soul bear, and give it all to her.

She doesn’t whip or punish me, she doesn’t have to – I can tell immediately when I have screwed up or disappointed her, just by the look in her eyes. And that look of disappointment or disapproval is more than enough to let me know that my course of action needs to be corrected – and corrected now.

So there is a bit of background. I hope you didn’t find it to boring. It’s nothing too special, and I would guess that in reality most of the married couples here in the Mansion are in a very similar situation. The detail will undoubtedly be different, but in the overall scheme of things the “big picture” is probably very similar.

Anyway, on to the Virtual Orgasm:

It has been 33 days since my last orgasm. Yesterday I was fairly deep in subspace, you know that feeling when you feel particularly submissive. Well, yesterday was one of them. The day was spent doing the normal domestic chores, of cleaning, cooking, and so on. It was also a day when I was feeling particularly needy myself. But my princess was busy with her own projects and not paying a lot of attention to me. Now I’m not complaining, just explaining…

Long story short, finally get to bed around 11 pm, and cuddle for a while. Every time her hair brushes across my face, or finger caresses a nipple, or her soft lips touching mine sends wave of pleasure through my needy body. All too soon the caresses, the kisses, the holding lessen as she relaxes and drifts off to sleep.

I roll over too, sigh, and fitfully fall to sleep myself…

Sometime before I awaken at 4:00 am, as I have every day for as long as I can remember, my princess and I are making love. It is a mad passionate love like we used make, years before. I can feel every thrust, every kiss, I feel the sweat on our bodies, and I can smell her scent. It’s as real as it can be. And as I climax and explode within her I can feel her climaxing as well. I can feel the ejaculate erupting from my body, and filling hers. I can feel it seeping around us…

And then I’m awake. It never happened except it did. I feel exactly like I do after a real orgasm – no difference at all.

I first instinct is that I have had a wet dream, except I haven’t. I’m as dry a bone. I’m still soft and safely in my cage. It never happened, except that it did!

I don’t know about you, but this is a first for me. Something I dubbing a “Virtual Orgasm” something I very much want to experience again…

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice