A Very Cordial Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by KnotNamed, Jun 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. KnotNamed

KnotNamed New member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    #1 KnotNamed, Jun 4, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    A very cordial hello. I'm a light, but fairly longtime lurker who's finally dipping a toe (or sundry) into the pool. I suppose I'm effectively a submissive, or at least situate most readily into that category; a strong element of it exists, if nothing else, although the whole picture isn't necessarily that straightforward, and I hesitate to generalize too readily. In many ways, I'm a bit of a tangle, in fact; a composite of somewhat contrasting parts, and I freely admit that I don't necessarily know what the complete path or resolution might be. To be sure, however, there are aspects of chastity and female control that I find very affecting and compelling. So I've finally taken the step and created an account. I'm not completely sure what I might do with it, but I figure it can't hurt to formally have one.

In general, it's probably safer to assume that I skew more vanilla than otherwise, although there are places where the opposite may be true. I believe that I have worth--the inherent, inalienable kind (so more harsh and degrading preferences and styles probably aren't for me)--but also am called by the scintillating value of living life for another. I put stock in integrity and being a decent person, and in maybe doing some decent things in the world. I might even say those facets have a certain fierceness to them in me, which might put me at risk of clashing with certain people in certain contexts, but I feel it's probably better to be honest about that upfront. Besides, that isn't to say that I have a fierce disposition. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, actually, in the old, classical sense; you know, poetry, philosophy and stuff, and am perhaps a bit too fond of silly, clever things. (I also like playing with words, if that wasn't apparent. Apologies if that isn't too taste.)

The actual effecting of chastity, such as through the design and dynamics of belts, is a bit of a fascination, and there's often a little tickle in my mind that wants to look at how it might be done better. That blended kind of creativity and applied solution-craft is something I really get into, and the subject matter, after all, is rather magnetic. I've probably already gone on too long at this point, though. So, suffice it to say that there is more, maybe some of it complex (or at least not altogether figured out), and I'll leave it at that for now.

With thanks for having me,

KnotNamed

2. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    Hello and Welcome

3. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Welcome @KnotNamed

Don't worry, I doubt anyone knows what the complete path or resolution might be.

Enjoy your membership here :)

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    welcome. Most of us here are trying to figure out exactly what we want.

5. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
  6. KnotNamed

KnotNamed New member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    Thanks for the welcomes, everyone.

7. RhiannonT

RhiannonT Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    Hi, and welcome!

8. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    7:04 AM
    Welcome to the mansion. That striving for chastity device perfection keeps feeding the monster.... so to speak...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice