A very bad girl

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Lockupthewolf, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    So I had an idea for a new story, it's not the one that is currently leading the poll from my previous thread, but that one I want to write with a lot more effort and a bit longer, a few chapters. So, meanwhile, I wrote a story that was a bit dangerous to write - it's just my second story and I already took on an experiment to write from a female perspective, and I'm really worried how I managed. So, please give me feedback, what you liked and what could be improved, I'll be really thankful.

Another thing is, I want to start writing stories regularly - I had a lot of fun writing this one and the previous one. So I'd be thankful if you could point me to other sites where I could post these stories and gather feedback. If I will get better at writing, I might open a Patreon account - though I will still want to publish the stories for free.

Ok, without further ado...

A very bad girl

HI,

My name is Alisson, of course everybody calls me Alice. I’m a rather short, thin (but nicely rounded) girl and beside a deep blue eyes behind glasses I look like if I was Japanese - to the point where I’ve been asked (a lot) why I moved to Europe.

I’m 22 and to live close to my university (I’m studying journalism) I had to move to the other side of my country, which means that I had to take a part time job as an assistant in a small advertising company to pay for rent - I have a room in a shared apartment with another girl and 2 guys, all the same age. And here is where the story starts…

You see, all four of us have been living in this place for the last one and a half year and we became a good friends, spending movie evenings in a group of 4-8 with our partners, sometimes having smaller or larger parties, helping each other with our studies, and such. Especially, I grew close with Max, he is a taller guy, well build, we share passion for tabletop games and crime literature, he studies in a military technical academy and he has a girlfriend - Lisa. She is a linguistics student, blond, very fit, she always smiles and I think I never seen her wearing trousers - only skirts and dresses.

And she made me realise something…

The more time I spend with these two, the more I seem to search for opportunities to touch her, I mean we are girls so there is a lot more touching than if we were guy friends, but still… And I catched myself on checking out her ass, her breasts and just following her with my eyes. I seem to be jealous that Max gets to have fun with her - and they do have fun, they are quite loud and the walls at our apartment aren’t that wide. These feelings I have for Lisa are new to me, I never found any girl attractive before.

Now, me being a kinky and very bad girl, I made a very nasty plan that blossomed from my jealousy and from me wanting to, I don’t really know, maybe actually have my fun with his girlfriend.

So… around three weeks ago I bought a chastity cage, one of the metal models with multiple rings of different sizes and I had it waiting for the right moment in a gift box with a small letter that I wrote in a way that would make Max think it’s a surprise from Lisa. And now it seems is the perfect opportunity to lay my trap. Max went to the kitchen to make a dinner for them and a moment later I heard Lisa going to take a shower. I quietly got out of my room holding the “gift” and took a peek to see if he is wearing headphones while he prepares their meal - he is. So I just barely sneak into his room and leave the package on his bed. Good thing there is no one else in the apartment today. Now I just return to my room and wait…

After some time Max went with their meal to his room and not a long time later Lisa exited the bathroom and went to his room. I waited about 30 minutes and then put a key (that key) on a neck chain and changed to a low cut top so the key dangling between my breasts would be perfectly visible and casually went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I was wondering if he took the bait and put on the cage when I heard parts of their conversation and there were signs of a little panic. Hah! That must have been a big surprise - for her the cage at all and for him… that it wasn’t Lisa that left it!

I heard them getting out of the room and knocking on my door - at least they are quick to understand what happened, but I don’t think the understand it entirely.

• I’m here! - I shout for them.

They come in the kitchen. wearing only wardrobes and I can see they immediately stare at the key.

• Alice, that’s not funny! (Max)
    • What were you thinking? (Lisa)
    • Oh come on! That will be good for you, you seem like you aren’t doing much else (I wink) Just, think of it as a little delay so you can have a bit more time for talking and stuff!
    • I want the key now, I’m serious! You went too far! (Max)
    • Well, I can give it back, but…
    • But what?! (Lisa)
    • But Lisa has to ask me to give it back and… I won’t do it just now, I think you two should wait for it a bit, lets say, a month!
    • You’re crazy! (Both of them)
    • I can give it back quicker but… I want something.
    • What? (Lisa)
    • I want to… Well.. I never did it with a girl… (I started playing with the key)

They looked at each other, then at me.
    • I’m not into girls! (Lisa)
    • Then you can wait 2 months for his dick, see if I care… Besides, I think Max would like the show (I winked at him)
    • Wait, you said one month! (Max)
    • Yeah, but, you see, I have this key, so I make the rules and I just changed them. Would any of you like me to change them further?
    • I… I think I would like the show… (Max)
    • But… won’t it be cheating? (Lisa)
    • If it’s with a girl and I’ll be watching and I agree to it… I don’t think that’s cheating, just as threesome wouldn’t be… And I really want this thing off and… (he grabbed her tits) I want you…
    • I don’t know… (Lisa)
    • Lisa… please… I can’t go 2 months in this… I won’t be even able to take care of things myself and you can’t imagine how tight it is right now! (Max)
    • Uhhh, ok. But you will give us the key right after? (Lisa)
    • Of course, of after we play you ask me for it.
    • (Lisa smiled) Well, this might be fun, I can’t wait for you to take me! And you will really be in need after such a show! (She took his and mine hands and took us to Max’s room.

When the door closed behind us, she just shook her robe off and I was amazed! Her body was incredible, I just stood there with my mouth open staring at her.
    • Well? It was your idea, what are you going to do? (Lisa)
    • Let’s just first tie him to a chair so he won’t distract us.

We took off his robes, and wow… his dick was bulging through the bars of that cage really bad. Poor guy, he must have been be really hot for her tonight! We tied him to the chair, naked except for the cage, with hands behind the chair back.

Then I turned toward Lisa, put my hands on her hips, gently leaned to her and kissed her - it was strange at first but when after a moment she gave into it, it started to feel really great and it was so new to me it added to the excitement! I Pushed her on the bed and kneeled down, moved my head to her pussy and started licking. I always liked to give blowjobs to guys but licking a girl was even more fun - maybe because I know how it felt? I moved my hands on her legs, caressing them, touching her ass. When I heard her moan I couldn’t stand it and started to rub my pussy. Then she grabbed me by my hair and pulled towards her, we kissed while our hands started to move on our bodies, massaging our breasts, asses, moving on our hips, legs, in moments we were shaking when she interrupted us:

• Wait! Don’t make me come!
    • Why?
    • I want to be still wanting when you release Max…
    • Oh, Lisa… Hmm, would you like both of us to give him a blowjob?
    • Wow, really? Oh… ok let’s do it!

We moved towards him, kneeled in front of him.
    • So…
    • Oh no, I’m not taking the cage off just yet!
    • How are we going to give him blowjob then?
    • It’s not fully covered right? There is a lot of access between those steel bars…

I started to lick him through the bars, the frustrated sounds he made were adorable! She leaned and kissed his caged cock and then we started to lick, me on one side and she on the other, she used one had to hold in place his throbbing caged cock and I felt her other hand on my pussy, so I started to pleasure her too in the same way. It didn’t took long until we were both screaming with pleasure with Max’s caged cock between our mouths and him writhing and screaming from frustration!

Me and Lisa collapsed on the floor holding each other after a blissful orgasms and a completely new experience.

• So… Lisa, would you really like me to give you that key? Or maybe I could keep it for the next two months and we could have more fun like this?
    • You know what? Let’s make it three months… (She said leaning to give me a very passionate kiss)

2. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:21 PM
  3. Sambalbij

Sambalbij Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Nice story.
    Hope there will be a part 2

4. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    Nice stories

5. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    @Sambalbij: Well, I wanted this one to be a one-off complete story, though, the ending is somewhat open and leaves possibility to make part 2, but I would have to figure out where I want to get to with that story. Well, who knows ;)

BTW: This story is now available on DeviantArt (my username there is the same as here) as well as my 18th Birthday Gift story - part one (my 1st and 2nd post in it's thread here).

Now, I have a few ideas for some more shorter stories and I'm starting to work on a belted couple story - this one will be longer, multiple parts and more ambitious :)

Sambalbij likes this.
  6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Another great read!

7. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    Part 2 :) The dialogues formatting has changed, because I try to make it compliant with Literotica rules, as I want to start posting these stories there.

The next day I woke up next to Max, he was still sleeping and on the other side Lisa was also sleeping. I slide my hand down under the sheets and grabbed his caged cock, played with it a bit and that woke him up.

“Uhhh… What the hell? Oh fuck, I really have that cage on?”

“Oh yeah, and you will keep wearing it for three more months!”

“That’s crazy! How can I give any pleasure to Lisa locked up like that?”

“You’re so sweet! You’ll be tormented with your own desires and you worry about her? Now I’m getting jealous,” I winked at him and saw that Lisa was awake - and smiling.

“You saw how Alice gave me wonderful orgasm yesterday, I’m sure you can do it too the same way,” she said.

“But… don’t you want to feel my cock giving you pleasure?”

“I really really do, but…”

“I think that’s still possible!” I interrupted her.

Then I thrown the sheets off of us all and straddled Max, pressing my pussy against his caged cock. He left out a moan and his body tensed, Lisa smiled and started to play with her breasts as I started to grind on him. Wow, that was intense! Not only the cage and the flesh inside was surprisingly pleasurable to grind my pussy on, but the situation and seeing both of them, and especially Lisa already caressing her body, it sent shivers through my entire body. The expression on Max’s face was priceless - a mix of horniness, lust, anger. He was enjoying the view and the feeling of my wet pussy sliding on his cock between the bars of his cage, but the device holding him squished tight was a pure torture! I started to move faster and moan harder, deeper, and then I saw how Lisa got up and kneeled on Max’s face. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight as we kissed, from her moans I knew she didn’t have to tell him what to do - he was licking her like it was all that ever mattered! I could hear his tongue working furiously. Soon enough I was holding her - otherwise she would collapse. She was shaking, screaming of pleasure from the top of her lungs just as I was nearing my own climax. I looked down, Max was holding her by her thighs, his fingers buried deep in her skin, pushing her down on his face, looked like claws holding prey, his neck was red and he was trembling.

“I’m going to cum! Oh my God!” screamed Lisa and she moved quickly her head to kiss my neck but the sensations were to much for her and she bit my neck!

At the same time she wrapped her arms around me again, very, very tight, it almost hurt, and buried her fingers in my back, her whole body was trembling… That has send me over the edge and I squirted! I never did that before! The orgasm that I felt that moment was something I never thought could feel that good! And it lasted really long! After a while I felt Lisa’s hold loosening and her bite was gone, replaced by a soft continuous kiss on my neck. We both moved a bit away, satisfied like never before, happy, smiling at each other and tired. We moved away to lie beside Max and that was when I saw that she squirted too! On his face!

We fell, me on his left side, she on his right side. We had to rest… But he was full of energy! He grabbed my tits and kissed me, squeezed my nipples very hard - it hurt! The smile on his face was like he was possessed by a demon! Then he grabbed my ass with one hand and rolled me on my side, held me with one hand and started to spank me with the other one… He was angry and horny and I felt it with every blow that landed on my ass. I moved my hand, started to play with my pussy, with every spanking he gave me, my fingers moved faster… In moments I was moaning and shaking, my ass red and in pain while my pussy was getting more and more wet! Soon, another blow that landed on me has sent me into another climax! He just pushed me on the bed and moved to Lisa.

The orgasm she had riding his face before left her with no energy inside, she couldn’t even say a single word… When he got over to her, she just looked at him with the eyes that were almost empty of any thought, she couldn’t speak, she couldn’t move, she only smiled lightly. She was like a sex doll… Only he had his cock in a cruel cage!

He moved on her and separated her legs, positioned as if he wanted to fuck her. He looked at her for a moment before kissing her deeply and starting to grind his cage against her pussy! As he was doing so, he was grabbing her breasts and massaged them, squeezed them, played with her nipples, grabbed her ass… She couldn’t even shake! Her moans were long but almost inaudible, her hands were just lying, when he moved his lips away from hers for a moment her head rolled to the side and we were staring in each other eyes as she opened her mouth and her eyes rolled back! Her body just barely shook and her eyes closed… Wow, that must have felt incredible!

“Max… Max, she had enough…”

He stopped and looked at her and then at me, her chest was moving up and down, making her breasts look mesmerizing! He was staring at her for a good 10 minutes before he lied between us. He was panting, his breath gave away the tension in his body, his balls looked dark blue and very swollen, his cock was bursting between the bars of the cage and was all red…

Lisa touched his hand with just one her finger, that was all she could do, so he rolled her on him and held her, with other hand he invited me to join them so I moved over on him, just beside Lisa and I saw her give him just the lightest kiss on a cheek.

I think it was a good hour before I sensed Lisa just barely moving and another half hour before I heard her yawn.

“I think we should take a shower,” she said. “let’s go in a moment… Max… I have to say you were… I mean… You gave two girls some wonderful orgasms… And you didn’t even yet come yourself! You are a real stud!” She giggled and so did I. “I just wish I could reward you… Alice, can’t you unlock him just for a moment? I’m sure after this kind of fun we could make him cum really quick… and then lock him back for the three months!”

“Yeah, he deserves some kind of awesome reward, good thing we have three months to prepare it!”

“Fuck…” he growled.

After that all three of us took a shower together, me and Lisa did everything we could to tease Max and I enjoyed Lisa’s attention, especially when she ordered Max to hold me against the cabin wall and she buried her tongue in my pussy… When I came again, Max just sat on the cabin floor staring at us, his mouth open in silent scream, broken with frustration… But he composed himself and pushed Lisa against the wall and spanked her even harder than he did me before.

“Thank you Max! Harder! Punish me! Punish me for every orgasms I have while you can’t! Spank me for every orgasms I’ve stolen from you! Oh!

He had spent a lot of time spanking her, but she did her best to let him, to suffer - it was the only way she could start to make it up to him, so she held back insanely long before she pleaded for mercy - but it was still a few moments before he stopped, yet she didn’t try to escape, she stood there obedient until he stopped spanking her.

“Thank you,” said Lisa and kissed him.

After we got out of the shower we sat down and watched some Netflix, until we had to go and take care of our tasks for the day. The evening though… It was going to interesting. Max was to go meet his friends for a couple of beers so me and Lisa would spend some time alone...

Sissycaitlin77 likes this.
  8. Sambalbij

Sambalbij Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Nice part, hope there will be more

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice