A Truth Revealed About the Sissy Inside

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lauren1fem, Jan 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    I was talking with my wife today about an adult recreation volleyball team I was joining. We joked that it was an all female team (though it isn't, darn) and I said "I wonder if I could pass?" She said "yes you probably could pass as a cute girl, but you'd have to shave your legs or wear some kind of pants." I said I would totally shave my legs instead of wear pants and I bet I could pass as a girl too. She said well you'd have to "stuff your top too, but you could pass alright"... (This chat was all in jest of course).

While this brief conversation was sort of just a silly joking chat, the girl inside me, Lauren, was bursting with pride & delight. It was then that I realized something quite obvious to most of you readers, but it still is worth mentioning. This truth I am writing of is: how complete it makes a sissy feel when someone, especially a female, comments about how pretty we are or makes some other kind remark about our appearance.

It wasn't until this moment that I realized the true power women have over me - it's the power they have to fulfill my femme desires. I suggest that this may be true for all sissies. We love to hear how we look - especially from another sissy or even better from a Mistress or any female. (Doesn't any girl really?)

This power women can wield upon us sissies is what makes this entire lifestyle work in my mind. A sissy serves her Mistress and aspires to be as gurlish as she can. Who better than an "actual" female to affirm a sissy's greatest desire - to be so feminine, so utterly girlish, that she may receive this ultimate gift - to be told she is a gurl! It is as close as we sissies can come to what we yearn for. Sometimes a comment like this may be part of a playful game of sorts, or a "scene" being played out between a Mistress and her sissy slave, or dare I say an actual heartfelt remark from a Mistress adoring her sissy-slave "creation".

As a sissy hoping to grow and develop her inner femme woman I can say that we love the feelings this creates for us. It makes us all warm and gushy inside. All I can say is "It is quite 'yummilicious'!"

So a word to you Mistresses out there: When your sissy gurl looks extra specially cute or pretty, just give her a kind remark and watch her reaction. It will take her into ecstasy in a way that peaks her humility and makes her gush with pride all at the same time. :happy0195:

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    Dollyanne has experienced this too! Dolly once wore short shorts on an airplane and was voted "best legs" by the flight attendants, and they gave her a bottle of champagne! Dollyanne was embarrassed, but also proud!:jumping0046:

Recently, dolly has been mistaken for a woman several times when out eating with her spouse in restaurants. One waiter said, "How are you two ladies doing?" And, others have called her "Ma'am" several times!

It is definitely nice to be recognized and even nicer to be thought attractive. This does not happen to dollyanne much, because in truth it would take a truckload of makeup, coverups, and deception to make dolly even come close. But dolly can imagine how real girls feel who spend so much time and effort--not to mention money--to look good, when they are complimented. And how awful they must feel when someone implies they do not.

So yes, this is a truth about the inside sissy that dollyanne definitely agrees with! Even sissy gurls want to feel pretty in their panties and skirts!

And, lauren, the TRUTH is--you ARE a HOTTIE! A perfect bod for girlie clothes--heels, hose, short skirts, blouses, and bras! Your wife is sooo right--you would make a cute gurl and would pass so easily! (Maybe She is leading up to something?!)

Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:19 AM
    Lauren, the fact that your wife has even CONSIDERED how you look as a girl is awesome! She knows you like to wear panties, at least, right? I'm with Dolly on this one. I think it's on her mind. She may have been trying to find a way to talk to you about it. Given that it was light-hearted and positive, I read that as a VERY positive sign.

You'll know when it's time, but it seems like she's open to more conversation about this.

*crossing fingers for you*
    mikecb

4. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Maybe you all are right. I think this was just an isolated incident and fun little banter between us, but it still got me all turned on...

Here's to hoping! *clink*

Cheers,
    -Lauren

5. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Responses to Dollyanne's post above...

Wow! Dolly that's really nice. I'll bet you were proud of that deep inside.

OMG - that's rather bizarre. How did you feel in front of your wife? How did she react to this?

You are so sweet. That makes me blush and you know how I love that feeling. Now you are learning how to get to me with your words, just like Miss D. I was looking at LBDs yesterday, but just didn't see anything that got me excited enough to buy it.

6. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    She pretends not to notice, but dollyanne pointed it out a couple of times to see what her reaction was. Dolly thinks she might've been embarrassed by it. She thinks dolly needs to cut her hair to look more macho! So, dolly will probably be at the barber shop in the next few days trying to figure out how to get a nice pageboy cut without getting too embarrassed. She did seem to agree for dolly to go blonde though, so it's sort of a compromise!

Lauren, that sounds great that you are looking at LBDs! Your blushing inner gurl is taking you there. There's an LBD out there with HOT GURL lauren's name on it! Dolly knows you'll look great and feel great, and can't wait to see what you come up with!

Huggs,
    :party-073:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice