A submissive's blog & log

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by tqbartleby, Jun 24, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    I'll use this blog to talk about myself, my marriage, my submission, my chastity, and also, from time to time, my history, reaching back forever. This may include long-winded philosophical musings.

Who am I? To quote from the "About You" section in my profile here:

"American in Paris, working in the software industry. Interests include cooking, reading, and jazz (major fan). Married for over 30 years, began FLR in 2013."

So as of this writing, it's been eight years since we explicitly began a female-led relationship. My wife and I have full lives, and the FLR-ness of our relationship has not always been foremost in our preoccupations, but we've been keeping it going and it has steadily become more rich and creative.

Sometime in the year or two prior to our starting an FLR, I realized that I was not only someone who liked to be spanked, and someone who was not exactly an alpha male. Internet wanderings led me to read about the concept of male submission, and I recognized myself. Long reflection on my personal history brought me ample evidence that this is in fact my nature.

When I was confident I knew what I was about, I shared with my wife my desire to be explicitly submissive to her, and explained the concepts of submission and the female-led relationship. She didn't hesitate. The part about sex on demand for her and no reciprocal obligation concerning me got her vote at once, although she was skeptical it would really work out that way. I still recall the first time she led me into the bedroom to pleasure her with no gratification for me. She was delighted and I was as aroused as I've been.

Ever since then I've been servicing her, as we call it, regularly. I was and remain committed to this and happy. I confess I was surprised at how quickly intercourse came to be seldom offered as an option for me. It's now been at least two and perhaps three years--I don't actually remember! She doesn't seem to miss it.

I should point out that as I write this I'm 60 years old and she's a year older, so the fact that she is post-menopausal may have something to do with her not missing intercourse. But honestly, I don't know. The same thing may have happened if we had started twenty years earlier. Who knows?

We had already been using orgasm control in our sex play. That led me to thoughts of caged chastity. I tried a cheap plastic model, which was useless, then a CB6000. It was uncomfortable, ill-fitting, and neither my wife nor I liked the way it looked. I was in and out of it for a while but never anything sustained. We dropped the idea for a while. I was interested in going for a custom-made metal device but it was expensive. When I came into a small sum of unexpected money recently, I sprang for one and got a Jail Bird from Mature Metal.

I've been caged since February of this year. At first I would get to take it off for sex sessions. My wife generally brings me release manually, and this would occur every week or two. She also had me remove the cage for my daily shower.

Eventually I was on a two-week schedule. Also, my wife realized I could shower with the cage on and still remain clean. Now I'm generally in the cage 24/7 in between the sessions where I'm allowed an orgasm.

Recently she has become stricter with cage time, giving me extra time in increments of one week when she's annoyed with me. I'm now in the longest such period ever--first she gave me twice one week for relatively arbitrary (in my opinion) misbehaviors, then a two-week sentence for a bad one. That brought me to a six-week sentence. I had two weeks to go when, this morning, shortly after I had serviced her, she decided I had taken a cheeky tone in disputing something she said, and added another week--seven weeks! It's been a month and I have another three weeks to go. This has been the longest time I have gone without an orgasm since I first discovered them at age 13!

Despite the intense frustration, I am of course very glad that my wife is taking the reins. Even better, in bed this morning, after I had serviced her, she asked me how I was feeling. I talked about how intensely horny I was. She wanted details, and greatly enjoyed hearing them. She cackled with glee and rubbed her bottom against me. She ran her hands over me teasingly. I was writhing. That she was getting such a kick out of it is an acceleration of our chastity relationship.

OK, More on another day...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice