A "Special" Laundry Day

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by maxsecurity4sub, Mar 30, 2019.

1. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    In addition to handling all of Her routine laundry, which includes sorting, washing, folding, ironing, and hanging up or putting away (as well as bringing Her items to the dry cleaner as needed), there is a special time and procedure for washing Mistress Lisa’s most delicate and intimate undergarments: her panties.

He kneels down before Her on Friday evening, first gingerly setting down the small, special laundry basket which contains all four sets of panties which She has worn since Monday. He’s of course naked but for the ever-present chastity cage.

Naturally, She is still wearing the week’s 5th set of panties, this being early Friday evening. She sits comfortably on the edge of Her bed as he kneels on the floor before Her.

Deftly, she fastens a Shrew's Fiddle bondage device around his neck, then orders him to elevate his hands to his chest level so that the handcuffs portion of the device may be quickly fastened to his wrists.

Clad only in bra and panties, he drinks in the lovely sight of Her body seated above him on the bed, especially Her large, luscious breasts that seem to want to burst from her bra. He especially enjoys her ample, creamy cleavage and the gleaming silver key to his chastity hanging down seductively between Her large breasts.

She then orders him to fan out his fingers of both hands. Palms facing his face, his wrists still locked into the cruel steel cuffs of the Shrew’s Fiddle, he complies, splaying his fingers as wide as possible.

Dipping Her bare foot into the basket containing Her panties, she deftly grasps a pair of Her dainty, red thong panties by “hooking” them into the space between her big and second toe, grasping Her pretty toes around the thin ribbon of fabric on the side of the panties.

Next, she gently swings the panties (which now hang & dangle from Her toes) back and forth before his face like a pendulum, brushing the panties across his face and nose. He inhales deeply, the intoxicating scent of Her prior arousal still slightly clinging to the sheer triangle of fabric of the crotch section.

She then uses her toe to “hang” the panties between his splayed pinkie and ring finger. He desires nothing more than to bring those delicious panties to his mouth and taste them, but the unusual, rigid bondage position of the Shrew’s Fiddle totally prevents that maneuver. Nevertheless, he can still smell Her musky arousal from the swinging panties which now dangle ever-so-close to his face.

She then repeats this maneuver with the second, third, and fourth pair of panties, placing each pair on his bound and splayed fingers like a human clothesline. Each pair is a different color, making an interesting site!

She then elevates Her bare left foot up to his face. She commands “open,” and a moment later her lovely big toe is inserted into his wet, waiting mouth. He gently suckles and swirls his tongue around it before She quickly withdraws it from his mouth.

Seconds later she is rubbing her now-moist big toe between his legs, probing and teasing the tiny amount of cock skin accessible thru the chastity cage’s bars. Already throbbing hard (to the tiny extent permitted by the cage), he embarrassingly feels the first thin ribbons of pre-cum begin to leak from his swollen cock’s head.

“Boy, it’s now time to wash My panties. But first, thank me for the special treat of being allowed to touch & smell My lovely used panties. It’s a privilege for you to touch anything that has touched My magnificent pussy.”

“Mistress, thank you for the privilege of being allowed to touch and smell Your beautiful panties.”

“You’re quite welcome boy. I bet you’d love to use that greedy mouth of yours to “pre-wash” my lovely little panties, wouldn’t you?”

“It would be an honor, Mistress.”

“Well then, open wide, stick out your tongue and say “aaah.”

With that, using Your right foot’s toes, you deftly hook and pick up a single pair of panties from my splayed hands.

Like a frog trying to catch a fly, you teasingly bounce and dangle the panties before my questing and fully extended tongue, before just as quickly whipping them away. Then, finally, You begin lowering the panties down on to my tongue.

Gently using your toes and foot, and then Your fingers, you then “feed,” tuck, and finally completely stuff the panties into my open mouth. The sheer, lacy fabric tastes slightly salty, and I’m also intoxicated by the sweet scent of Your arousal still clinging to the fabric.

“Keep those panties in your mouth boy, and be careful not to tear them with your teeth. Suck on them. Understand?”

“Yeesth Misthreess Litthah,” I mumble through my panty-stuffed mouth.

After a couple minutes, You then rise and say “Get up and follow Me to the bathroom sink right now, boy!” Grabbing hold of my chastity cage, you pull me behind You into the bathroom.

I enjoy the view of Your magnificent ass and legs as I follow You to the into bathroom, throbbing from the feeling of Your hand grabbing and pulling me by the cock cage.

Drool runs out around my panty-stuffed mouth, and the remaining 3 pairs of Your panties still swing and dangle from my splayed fingers as I follow You into the bathroom.

“Fill the sink with warm water and a generous squirt of that lavender detergent,” You command. Next to the sink is a bottle of handwash laundry liquid. Awkwardly, while still bound in the shrew’s fiddle, I turn on the faucet, pull up the stopper, and water begins to splash into the sink. A couple squirts of detergent soon form a sudsy, deep bowl of lather.

The rigid bondage of the fiddle makes the hand-washing task extremely awkward and difficult, as I need to bend at the waist and bring my face very close to the sink to be able to work. Using my tongue, I gently push the panties from my wide-open mouth, dropping them into the warm sink of soapy water. A bit of water splashes on my face as they drop in, but the evil bondage of the fiddle makes it impossible to do anything about that.

I then manage to drop the other 3 pairs of panties from my fingers into the sink. I begin dunking and swishing them around in the sink while also massaging my fingers into the fabric gently. The rigid bondage requires me to bob my neck up and down to have any effective use of my hands, and more soapy water splashes on my face and upper chest.

She stands behind me as I wash, relishing the sight of Her bound, naked laundry slave attending to her undergarments. She verbally mocks my predicament, saying things like “maybe we should wash all of my clothes like this from now on boy,” and while saying so begins to reach behind Herself and unfasten Her bra strap before peeling off Her bra and dropping it into the sink with the sudsy panties, laughing while doing so. I so badly want to turn around and view Her bare breasts, but know I’m forbidden to do so, and must remain focused on the washing.

After about 5 minutes of washing, I then drain the sink and refill it with clean water, then rinse everything. I next drain the sink and gently rinse each pantie (and the bra) again under the running faucet. Softly, I wring the water individually from each pair and then re-hang each pair from my fingers, including the bra. I’m now an absurd sight, with a washline of wet female underwear hanging off each finger of my bound hands, and my caged cock throbs and drools pre-cum between my legs.

“Boy, I bet if I took that cock cage off right now you’d be rock hard, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course Mistress. I’d be fully erect almost instantly.”

“Well, keep dreaming boy- it isn’t coming off today. Although it would be really difficult with that shrew’s fiddle on, I bet you’d still love to take those wet soapy hands of yours and try to reach and stoke your meat, wouldn’t you?”

“Yes Mistress, I would.”

“But then what would happen to My laundry, boy? It would sit there ignored while you rubbed your dick, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“And look at this sparkling clean bathroom that you scrubbed from top to bottom yesterday evening while I relaxed in the tub. If your cock was free, you may have been jerking off instead of doing your chores, isn’t that right?”

“Yes Mistress, I am extremely horny and may have jerked off instead.”

“So we can both agree that the chastity is a real benefit to you, boy. Look at all the extra work that’s getting done around here with you chaste. Shouldn’t you thank Me for locking up that cock, and beg Me to keep it locked up?”

“Yes Mistress. Thank you for keeping my cock locked up Mistress Lisa.”

“And…..”

“Please keep my cock locked up Mistress Lisa. Keep my cock trapped & stuffed in the cage as long as You wish. It is Your property and entirely Your choice as to its term of imprisonment.”

“So what if we drop down a cage size, boy? My "property" still has a little room to grow in there, doesn’t it boy?”

“Not very much, Mistress. It gets very tight and constricting when I try to get hard.”

“Well, since My cock is not allowed to get hard, doesn’t it deserve to get punished for even trying? Boy, if I wanted a throbbing hard cock bobbing around I wouldn’t lock you in chastity, now would I?”

“No Mistress Lisa.”

“And since you’ve become so much more productive and focused with this cage on, don’t you agree that an even smaller & more restrictive cage would improve your servitude even further? Isn’t that perfectly logical? Perhaps you’d get even more chores done if locked into a smaller cage, since you’d have even more frustration that would need an outlet. I’ve been considering adding another full hour of chores per day to your schedule anyway, so the new cage will be the perfect time to do so. Plus, after say a week in the smaller cage, any time you then spent locked back in this cage would become a sort of “treat,” wouldn’t it boy?”

I feel a sense of both impending dread, but also intense excitement at the prospect of a new, much smaller cage.

“Yes Mistress Lisa…………..”

(to be continued.......)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice