A Slave's Place

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by desires, Jan 6, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. desires

desires Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    My fears have come to fruition (please see Cuckold Confusion in the Boudoir Forum). Yesterday morning Master S appeared at Mistress/Wife door and my life as Her slave took a one hundred and eighty degree turn. Master S had his slave/wife in tow and while we knelt (me trembling) we were told how things were going to be. Master S and Mistress expressed Their mutual fondness for each other and Their intention to establish a relationship for Their mutual pleasure. To that end They will be spending more time together and, as Their slaves, we will services Them as ordered.

Mistress did not address her (former?) beliefs and the very foundation for my agreeing to be Her slave over five years ago in the teachings of Mistress Elise Sutton. It now would seem that concept of Female supremacy had given way to a strict Dominant-submissive lifestyle.

Master S imposed a few lifestyle-changing edicts. He took control of one of the two keys to the lock on my Curve and handed over a key to my Mistress for his slave/wifes Neosteel belt. I was presented with a white panty girdle, stockings and bra. He then decreed that leg fetters would be worn at all times and ordered that His slave and I put them on. Mistress insists that i wear five inch heel Laura boots and the addition of the leg chains this has proved quite inhibiting as i make my way about Mistresss home. Mistress and Master S left for the day and His slave and i were left to our chores.

I will confess that Master Ss slave is very fetching. Her pageboy hairdo, cinched waist, and magnificent breasts and, I can only imagine, tight, wanton, but locked privates are driving me wild. As we were allowed to, kiss, grope and otherwise feel each other up on New Years day to do so again has been a taste of paradise. She obeys Master Ss order of silence but we did fall into each others arms for as long as we dared if only to drive ourselves mad with chastised desire.

Master S returned in the early evening to take his property away and I was left to serve Mistress. She declined to be pleasured last night and left today to Her office without a word mentioned. She did impose those dam leg fetters and I hate them!

I have yet to witness any real intimacy between Mistress and Master S. Yet I realize that our situation is evolving by the minute. As a selfish aside, I have not been granted relief since December 15th and that has heightened my subservience to the point of chastised lust.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Wow, your situation is awesome, desires, and dollyanne has gone back and read all your posts. It seems clear you are, or are about to be, cuckolded. You will no doubt be witness to this soon, and will be taught how to participate!

Being tempted by Master S's pleasure slave while locked in chastity is sooo hot! Dollyanne can't wait to hear more about your lifestyle and adventures as a chastised, and soon-to-be cuckolded, submissive sissy maid!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

3. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Fears?

It isn't clear to me if you state "fears" as a good thing or not. If you are fearful of what's happened I hope you are ready for what's to come. I have to agree with Dollyanne that cuckolding is probably headed your way.

It sounds like you are generally turned on by this entire scene overall, certainly the BIG bonus of Master's steamy female slave, but worried about the soundness of your relationship with your Wife/Mistress all at the same time considering that you hadn't signed up for cuckolding when you started.

If it is possible you might want to try to at least open a dialogue with Her/Them since it seems like your original agreement from 5 years ago might be changing. How about signing a new contract?

Either way, we certaily enjoy reading about the intense lifestyle you have. Keep us posted and good luck!

4. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Well put

5. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hmmmm.... and the problem is??? LOL

i'm sorry, but while i recognize you are fearful, it sounds as though you are living the fantasy... and i would say that withOUT the addition of Master S's hot sexy wife! As was already mentioned by lauren, if you do have real fears, then you should most definitely be sure to bring them up with your Mistress. At this point though, i would bring them up only with your Mistress, and leave Master S out of it for now. In my opinion, the primary relationship must still remain between yourself and your Mistress, though the power dynamics certainly seem to have made it clear which two people are in charge.

Otherwise, please do keep us informed of your progress.

Be well,
    brianna :)

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    5:25 PM
    Mmmmm...

It's impossible to read about your life and not think "god that's hot, I'd give anything to be there"

Truth be known, I think I'd be a bit hesitant too. Although it sounds great, if it's not part of your percieved agreement or if you're really concerned about where your relationship is going, then you should definately bring this up with your partner.

Or accept it and have fun :)

7. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    It seems the gurls have given you some good advice desires. What could I add to the dialogue except the observation that your Mistress has been so successful in femming you that perhaps at times She craves the strength of a real man in her bed... Instead of thinking about what you are missing - your loss of male attributes - consider what you have been given - you are femmed - there is no pressure placed on you to perform a male task - one that you probably can't do very well anyway... Just imagine how pleased Mistress could be - sated sexually by a real man. She might even glow afterwards. You wouldn't want to deny Her that pleasure would you?

Besides - by your own admission - you are quite excited by the situation. Isn't that the point? To be kept on edge - kept femmed - and more than anything else - half crazed with need with no relief...

[​IMG]

8. desires

desires Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank You Miss D and fellow slaves and subs’ for your interest and advice. Please be advised that when I became Mistress/Wife’s slave it was made clear that I am Her property and just that. I am not allowed to question Her edicts or motives. She rules as She sees fit.

Last evening my life took another twist. Around seven the doorbell rang and Mistress obviously was expecting visitors. I answered that door. It was Master S and his slave who I now know is named janet. Master was in a black suit and his slave was dressed smartly in a tight fitting, just above the knee’s gray pinstripe skirt, white blouse and matching waist length jacket. When they retired to the living room, slave janet took her place kneeing on the floor next to Master S chair. I was ordered to serve drinks, Master S and Mistress each a brandy and slave janet a glass of white wine. It was when I was refilling the drinks about twenty minutes later when things went very wrong.

I am quite well trained in that I never, ever, neglect to curtsy to a Master or Mistress when entering or leaving Their presence. I was on my way to the bar to return my serving tray when Master S accused me of failing to curtsey before I turned away. Here is where I made my mistake. Instead of apologizing and executing a proper curtsey, I laughed light hardly and said that Master must be mistaken. Before I knew what was happening He was livid. He indicated to Mistress that some discipline was in order and She nodded Her consent. slave janet was ordered to Master’s car and told to fetch the humbler from the trunk. She was very careful to curtsey and when she returned what she held made me shiver. It was just that, a device that I’ve seen pictures of but never a real one.

I am now convinced that whoever conceived this dastardly device could not have been a male as it is as cruel a mechanism imaginable. slave janet was ordered to strip me of my panty girdle and I was made to kneel on all fours. While Mistress watched, Master S applied the humbler. I have never been touched that way before by any man and, as it was locked over my scrotum just beneath the ring of the Curve, I felt my face flush and could feel my body trembling.

Master returned to his chair and I could here chitchat but was now so constrained that I made no sense. I pray to the Goddesses that no male, slave or otherwise should have to experience this device. I quickly learned that there is but a single kneeling position that allows even a modicum of comfort. As i struggled to remain still, I knew that any retreat into subspace would be impossible. I think about twenty minutes later I noticed that the trio was leaving and the last thing a twist of my neck revealed was slave janet’s shapely legs as she was led through the living room door. Their trailing voiced revealed the trio was ascending the stairs in route to Mistress’s bedchamber. I hadn’t been ordered to remain and for a brief instant I tried to contrive a means by which I might follow. What folly that was. The Humbler allows for one and only one position.

During the next two hours or so (it felt far longer) I cried until my eyes had no more tears to give. I do not know what occurred in that blessed bedchamber for when they returned Mistress was in her maroon silk robe and Master S and slave janet were dressed as before. I remained silent and as still as possible until Master S and his slave left around eleven. Almost as an afterthought Mistress freed me from the Humbler before retuning to Her bedchamber. How I wish that devise was out of Her Home! I was allowed to sleep on the throw mattress at the foot of her bed. I will try to ask slave janet what happened that evening in the bedchamber when (if?) I see her again.

9. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    My comment for what it may be worth is that Master had the humbler planned in advance and was only waiting for a reason to deploy it.

The fact you performed a curtsy yet Master said you did not is a clue, also, Master conventiently had the humbler in his car...all point to a pre-planned punishment.

While you were unable to move the 3 of them went away to Mistress' room and left you to suffer, does this indicate Mistress & Master had detected your concerns and felt their time together with slave janet would be better enjoyed without you viewing ?

As noted above, it appears this event was all pre-planned, maybe to further test and humiliate you.

10. desires

desires Junior Member

Local Time:
    i did want to leave Miss D and the submissives who have taken an interest in my situation hanging. Well, since my Tuesday night experience with Mistress, Master S and his slave, janet, my life has only been that of a faithful slave to my Mistress. It’s Sunday evening, Mistress is out with friends and i’ve seen neither hide nor hare of Master S and his slave since that difficult night. Yesterday morning, after attending to Her needs, Mistress generously granted me a wanton Female O, my first release in 27 days (my previous longest was 34 days). i was so grateful and much to my relief, She has not imposed the legs chains again! Of course i was immediately relocked in chastity and i thanked Mistress for Her attention but am hopeful that the days of ruined orgasm are over.

i can’t speak to the future, but i am torn between never, ever having to see that dastardly Humbler (never mind, the Goddess’s forbid, having it applied again) and never seeing slave janet’s luscious, curvy figure and perhaps learning from her what happened during those two or so hours up in Mistress’s bedchamber. Oh my!

11. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    Your a faithful slave to your Mistress and it sounds like you have been trained well. You don't question Her in person, but you are left wondering what's going on behind closed doors. Maybe you even enjoy not knowing - at least for a time - and it let's your imagination fantasize all sorts of wonderful humiliations for you that could one day be revealed to you.

Congrats on receiving your wanton Female O - your Mistress is obviously pleased with you and the new arrangement to have given you such a wonderful present.

With the addition of the Master and his sub there is a new pecking order. It is important to determine where you fall in this new arrangement and who is now at the top of the structure. Then you should serve EVERYONE accordingly and as dutifully as possible. Honor the new structure without question. I think this will please your Mistress and guarantee her support and guidance as things progress. Just think, maybe They will even allow you to enjoy His slave if you surpass their every wish.

Maybe this particular Master is only a passing fling for your Mistress? Maybe there will be others? Time will tell. But right now, He is the "devil" you know - the next one could be worse! Better get used to serving Him and Her and her.

Good luck.

12. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Sorry if this is too personal, desires, but dollyanne is curious about the "wanton Female O". Dollyanne is also trying to achieve this. What method did your Mistress allow you to use to accomplish this? And, did you have to swallow?

Dollyanne is enjoying your posts!

Huggs,
    :happy0158:
    dollyanne

13. desires

desires Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dear Dollyanne and other interested submissives:

My Mistress subscribes to the Female Supremacy teachings of Mistress Sutton. A wanton Female O is granted to a well behaved and respectful submissive or slave to provide for a modicum of pleasure. The underlying principal is that the male should only achieve the lowest level of orgasmic pleasure that a Female is capable of. During the release, Mistress usually positions Herself straddled on my chest facing my eager privates. Of course She wears whatever She feels likes ranging from jeans and jodhpurs, to garters, hose and heels or might simply hike up Her skirt. Sometime her wounderous, firm buttocks graces my willing face and lips! During the stimulation I and required to spread my legs, writhe and squirm but no pelvic thrusts are permitted. While i was being trained a pelvic thrust was mistake enought to terminate the release and get relocked. The shaft is never, ever touched, only the underside of the head and with a single finger. The technique is devised to simulate a less then totally fulfilled Female orgasm. Whereas, in an actual intercourse situation, the male would achieve a total climax while the Female’s experience, though perhaps somewhat enjoyable, may have been a less fulfilling and therefore 'wanton' orgasm. Mistress never removes the ring part of the Curve chastity device and, after i am granted a wanton O, the cage is immediately locked back on. i hope this description has been helpful.

PS. It’s Wednesday and still no sign of Master S and, sadly, slave janet. Forgive please if I am wrong to miss her, but I would so love to see and speak to slave janet again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice