A Sissy's Orgasm

Discussion in 'Crossdressing in all its variations' started by laferrij, Jun 21, 2018.

1. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    This story is an introduction to my sissification, feminization by my Mistress and a subsequent fantastic event. It is a bit long but hopefully enjoyable.

As part of the journey into chastity, there was a point in time where Mistress wanted to feminize me. I was told to start wearing panties and remove the hair from my body. This seemed reasonably normal as the more I was caged, the more subservient and feminine I felt. Mistress then took me to purchase bras and started calling me sissy when she wanted me, again all feeling normal. She also had me research how to continue my feminization process both physically and mentally. By this time, I was permanently in chastity and was happily obliging these requests knowing She did not want me free or in Her. I researched all the femme attire, clothes, shoes, breast forms, hair, and makeup. She had me buy shoes and clothes to wear around the house and play with makeup and paint my nails.

As things progressed, she became more dominant. The more dominant, the more I wanted to be feminized. Her need to have me service Her increased, and O/our discussions turned to continued feminization and potential cuckolding opportunities, where She would get what She needed, and I was an active participant. She would expect me to watch, service Her with a cock in Her, clean her up, and suck cock, which increasingly I was willing and wanted to do. Mistress also wanted my clitty to stay soft and entirely useless. Mistress told me to research ways to make this happen.

As I researched how to stay limp, I came across all kinds of ways to make this happen. Amongst others, there were a variety of drugs with side effects that caused impotence, pharmaceutical HRT, and herbs. As I do not take any medications for anything or have health or psychological issues, drugs were not an option. Even though Mistress wanted to feminize me, HRT is a big step and required doctor involvement and was not something She wanted to pursue at the time. This left the herbs. She instructed me to identify a plan and start taking herbs. While herbs can feminize the male body, Mistress did not want me to go to that extent, just yet. I must say, I was very excited.

I started on Licorice root (DHT inhibitor), Red Clover (Testosterone, DHT inhibitor), and Green tea extract (Testosterone inhibitor). This began to have a decent effect on my clitty in about three months. It also started to change my mood my willingness to serve Mistress, and my desire to be dressed as much as possible. Mistress noticed the effect of the herbs on my mental state and wanted to continue the regiment. She also wanted me to explore what was needed to feminize my body. I was more than happy to oblige and identified the addition of Macca Root, (hips and butt), Fenugreek (Breast), and Fennel (Breast).

After approximately three months using the additional herbs and increasing dosages, my body was changing. I started growing breasts, my body became softer, hair growth slowed dramatically, and my hips and ass began to take on a female shape. My mental state was amazing, I was delighted with the changes and had a “female” state of mind. I was no longer getting hard, but my sexual urge was through the roof. The attention I was giving Mistress was very different as well. We were having very different conversations; I accepted Her decisions and judgments more readily. Sexually, I would rub her body and use my mouth on Her for hours with no thought of myself. My attention to Her would satisfy my needs as the mental component of servicing Her seemed to satisfied my physical demands. She clearly enjoyed the fact I was growing breasts. I was starting to fit into bras; my nipples were hard constantly. Mistress would rub them and play with them as I serviced Her heightening Her pleasure. She wanted to continue to feminize me, especially increase my breast growth.

With a little more research, I added Pueraria Mirifica (PM) (breasts, hips). This was very serious stuff. I was instructed to order three bottles. Once on PM, the growth increased dramatically within three weeks. Body fat was moving around my breasts rounded out, and my hips and ass widened. At this point mentally, I was all in and accepting my mental and physical state. As I was working from home, I was able to dress full time and focused on Mistress, the house, and my feminization. My male clothes started to fit differently, and I needed to buy female androgynous jeans. Which made my ass look really lovely. It was getting to the point; if I had to go out, I had to spend time going back to “normal mode.” Loose shirts, sports bras, and compression shirts were needed to keep my chest looking normal. This became a bit of a hassle and felt uncomfortable.

Interesting, my sexual desire was way up. Something I honestly did not expect, however, my clitty was none responsive, and I was never let out of my device to give it a try. However, my body was responding in different ways. Mistress loved to play with my breasts and the constant hard nipples which accompanied them. My nipples and areolas were getting larger and extremely sensitive. She would tease, lick, suck, and pinch them to the point my body would shudder, and I would experience what I believed was a nipple orgasm. Nothing would come out of my clitty, but the experience was terrific, and mentally I felt like I had an orgasm. Mistress enjoyed getting me off this way and at times would stimulate Herself to orgasm with me. She would also enjoy climbing up on me and rub Her breasts against mine, and grind herself against my cage, or ride Her favorite strap-on toy, Roy, to orgasm. This was always an amazing feeling and visual.

One of the most interesting sexual events happened when I was servicing Mistress one afternoon. I was accustomed to rubbing my breasts up and down Her body as she laid on Her back. I would run my tongue between Her legs and have my hard nipples slide over Her breasts and stomach; it was heaven. On this particular day, a pillow had rolled under my lower abdomen with no contact with my cage or clitty. I used the pillow for support. As I continued to service Her, I found the pressure the pillow was exerting on my midsection caused an incredible sensation throughout my body and was building. I started to hump the pillow, each time the feeling intensified across every part of my body. My licking of Mistress increased, my pumping increased, I wrapped one arm around Her waist, one around Her leg, buried my head between Her legs, and with one final prolonged thrust, my body exploded into an Earth shattering orgasm, unlike anything I have ever experienced. My body shook uncontrollably; I clenched down on Mistress squeezing Her leg and body and emitting what I could only describe as an orgasmic squeal of a woman.

Mentally I was in another place, totally focused on a feeling I had never felt before. I can only describe it as feeling my entire body and losing control of where I was and everything around me. This orgasm seemed to go on ever. It felt like minutes. When I finally became aware of my surroundings, Mistress asked if I just came. I said I did but it was different. She said, it certainly was, you just came like a girl. I rolled off the pillow, and on the bed was a big wet spot of clear jelly like liquid. This was a byproduct of the herbs. During this orgasm I never felt anything coming from my clitty nor did I have any focus on it. I was still feeling the effects of this mind-blowing orgasm; my mind and body were still in another world. Instead of thinking I was going to be punished for this, Mistress was super excited, and I dove between Her legs to continue my servicing. As I licked She asked me if I could do it again. I said I think so and slide the pillow back under my stomach. As I ran my nipples across Her body, I started to pump my hips and again began to apply pressure to my midsection. She started pushing Her hips into my face and squeezing my round ass, I felt the same sensation starting to build throughout my body. I knew She was close and I started to quicken my humping and squeezing Her leg again. I locked down on the pillow and felt another orgasm coming on, She exploded with me at the same time. We locked up and shock like crazy, both orgasmicly screaming as we did. Again, I was lost in the physical and mental feeling of my second orgasm in minutes. I have never had two orgasms in a row and certainly nothing like the experience I was currently having at that point. Once we came back to consciousness, both completely out of breath and giddy, Mistress said that was the most amazing orgasm I have ever had and said what I did was amazing. Panting and sweating, we laid in that position until we feel asleep.

When we woke, I showered and dressed Mistress, changed the bed, and washed myself and made dinner.

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Well-Known Member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Incredibly HOT! I'm jealous!

3. nikkel

nikkel Active Member

Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Very interesting , you are very into your life style,
    I too am jealous, I loose interest if not sexually stimulated , which being caged does for me , but even that , after a while doesn't do it , and I take time out.

4. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Wonderful story. Love you for sharing it. My wife has been gradually feminizing me as part of our complete power exchange. She has become the husband and I am the wife. I no longer have male clothes and am en femme in public at all times. My clitty is permanently soft and her peggings and milkings have made me meek and docile. My manhood has disappeared and I am delighted to be a woman. Would enjoy hearing more about your life as a sexy female.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Active Member

retired professional
    Local Time:
    I really enjoyed this post....it is like a roadmap for feminization and sissification. Thank you for sharing. I hope there will be updates. :)

danijean001 likes this.
  6. Chastitylover

Chastitylover Small Member

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Interesting, which specific part of the body did you stimulate for the orgasms? I thought sissies achive orgasm the same way as transgenders predominantly through the anal.

sissy_connie likes this.
  7. sissy_connie

retired professional
    Local Time:
    I have still been unable to reach a "no-hands" sissygasm.....i keep trying. What is described in this thread seems to meet my understanding of what a sissygasm feels like.

8. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Thank You. No need for jealousy, Things just naturally progressed this way.

9. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    nikkel thanks for the reply. From your pictures, you too are into your lifestyle. Thankfully Mistress is not into caning and whipping; i may have a different option of O/our lifestyle. i do understand the need to stimulated, however over time, stimulation took a different turn, serving Her was stimulating, becoming a sissy was stimulating. The more i become, the better it gets. Being caged is something i do not question as She does not want me out and wants me to continue to take herbs. i do get milked and pegged, and allowed to hump the pillow when told.

danijean001 likes this.
  10. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    demale thanks for the reply. i love the fact you are in a similar relationship, i too am now the wife, O/our power exchange completed a while back. i would love to continue this thread, and now will. Honestly, there did not seem to be much interest. However, it appears there is, thank you.

danijean001 likes this.
  11. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    i have been able to orgasm through anal, and i do get milked. Since being on herbs, physical and mental changes have taken place. i have had what i consider nipple orgasms, where i have been instructed to rub my nipples until i get a feeling like i am spasmatic stomach crunches, these can continue for a while, nothing ever comes out of my clit, but i feel like i have cum. Pillow humping has been an unexpected bonus. When i am very excited sexually and mentally, sliding a rolled pillow under my stomach, between my pelvis and naval, humping and constant pressure will have me in a mind-blowing orgasm as described in the original post. i find this cannot happen all the time as the mood must be right. Her denying me any stimulation for a period usually increases the intesity when it happens.

danijean001 likes this.
  12. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Would love to hear more about how your power exchange works. I was surprised by how readily I agreed to give up my manhood and become a wife. Dressing en femme was only one part of it.

13. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    sissy_connie, keep trying you will get there. i could not "no_hands" cum until i was on herbs. After having a lot of discussion with Mistress about how it feels when i body orgasm, i believe this is how women indeed orgasm. As a male, an orgasm is very physical feeling and has instant physical gratification. i believe this can be supporting in the cum eating threads, everyone wants to eat their cum until they cum, the physicality is over and the mental desire quickly dissipates. When i experience a body orgasm, my mind is on overload, mentally i cum for a long time, way beyond the physical. As a matter of fact, the physical act of cumming has minimal impact on the overall experience, but the feeling that comes over my entire body is something i never felt before.

danijean001 and sissy_connie like this.
  14. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    True, giving up was more natural than anticipated. Personally, i wanted it. Obviously, there were bumps, and maturing along the way. i will talk with Mistress, and provide a post in a bit.

danijean001 likes this.
  15. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Wonderful. Will look forward to reading it. I wish we'd had the power exchange much earlier. Our marriage has improved greatly since my wife took irrevocable control

16. laferrij

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    Thanks sissy_connie, i will continue.

17. sissy_connie

retired professional
    Local Time:
    i like the way you describe the "body orgasm"....i oftentimes can feel the tension build.....but just cannot find what is necessary to "get there"....try try again :)

danijean001 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice