A secure 6000

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by bakio98, Nov 16, 2009.

1. bakio98

bakio98 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I was told to either make it so I could not pull out of the 6000 or so I could not get back in, thus letting her know I was out.

It took some time, but I am as secure as I could be. I took the stainless steel ring behind the head, and attached a piece of 16 guage speaker wire to it. The other end has another loop that is soldered where I place the plastic "padlock" once extended out the bottom. The wire is flexible enough to pass through the hole.

I carefully drilled a 1/8 hole on the underside of the 6000. When sliding in with the ring and wire in place it is quite easy to reach in the hole with tweezers and pull the small wire loop through. I then attach the plastic lock which will not pass through the hole. This gives me enough room to shrink . . . . and expand to the end but not to pull out.

I suppose I could pull the ring off, but there is no way to slide it back over the head while in the body of the 6000.

I have never been this trapped - it is a first time for me.
    B

2. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Congrats! it is an interesting feeling for sure.

Watch for pinching and pain. The ring may cause a pressure sore if things do not align right.

Some (and I) have tried similar methods with rubber O-rings behind the head.

js

3. Domcuckolder

Domcuckolder New member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    I've done almost the same thing, except. I bought a flexible cock ring, that fits over the head tightly and is secured by the ridge of the penis head. Then used heavy fishing line to go from the ring to the lock. No problems with metal detectors and the ring will expand enough not to cause too much constriction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice