a recent new technique to mindfuck my hubby

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dogchasecats, Jul 13, 2017.

?

Good Keyholding Or Bad?

1. Good Technique

100.0%
  2. Bad Technique

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    [​IMG]
    A recent session I told him to write it all down from his perspective. I told him to put it on his blog. What do you think of the technique I used. I was trying to mess with his mind.

Of course I was locked up and had been for awhile. I walked into the bedroom expecting nothing. She motioned to lock the door. “So it begins” I thought.

I could see she had put on some very red lip stick, she knows I like that, a sure sign she wants to play in contrast to her sweatpants and t shirt.

With just a click and a look I knew she wanted my clothes off and my hands behind my back. I instantly obeyed turned around naked hands behind my back. I could feel my cage starting to loose it’s extra space. “Good boy” she said in a sultry tone that promised a “interesting” occurrence was soon to happen. Standing there with both her and my hands behind my back completely naked while she was fully clothed gave me a exciting little thrill. I felt the cool steel of handcuffs on both wrists. She spun me around. She reached around my back getting inches away from my face. She clipped one of those mountain climbing metal clips that had been clipped to the 8 foot tall 4 x 4 bedpost through a eyebolt to my cuffs. “Look me in the eyes” she said “are you volunteering of your own free will to participate now and let me do what ever I want, last chance to say no”. “Nod if you agree.” she said. I nodded. “Good boy!!!!” she said with delight, “just do whatever the fuck I say and I will be delighted!, spoiler,mind fuck ahead, no condom!” She giggled.
    She lightly stroked my cage then grabbed it tight. “Look me in the eyes, are you expecting to cum ” I nodded no, “good boy!!! thats right you should always expect NOT to cum, then you will be able to play and never ever be disappointed.” I nodded. “You are being so good today, It’s very sexy, kudos on staying quiet, you know Love that”. “Such a very sexy good boy” she whipsered in my ear…“so, so, SO good”.
    She smiled.
    “Stand right there” she said, then produced a wrapped towel from under the bed, unwrapped it and put a large cookie sheet on top of towel directly under my cage. Oddly enough I could feel heat coming off of it. “It’s plenty hot, don’t touch, unless your into pain” She bubbled gleefully. Looking into her eyes she could see I had no questions as to why the hot pan, but just blank complete trust.
    “Oh my goodness, no questions just trust”. “You are getting so good at this, silence, obedience and trust turns me on, good boy!!!”
    “Your making me so excited”. “I may have to do something sexual to reward you about that later- now you MUST WATCH!” I nodded. “good boy!” She exclaimed took off her skirt and laid down. She produced a hitachi magic wand, clicked it on low and started rubbing it on the front of her red silk panties. “Give me what I want, watch and really enjoy it, I will know if your faking”. I silently nodded. “Oh very good boy” she said. I could see her motioning the wand, looking into my eyes searching for excitement. She giggled as she worked her wand, being both happy and fighting a little shyness. She said “you know you agreed to all this, you know you can’t get out.” I nodded. She said. “Is this exciting for you?” she moaned. I nodded, knowing not to speak. “Well we will just see about that in a few min"she said.
    This went on for a achingly long time. I could see her watch me watching her. The wand was going slowly back and forth. I could hear her little moans. "You have been so fucking good so far this next step hardly seems necessary, I thought it would be, but no I have trained you well.” She then said gleefully “but this next step will fuck with your head so I am going to do it anyway, needed or not, I hope you understand it’s just business.”
    I nodded quietly.
    “Oh your being so so fucking good”. she said. Getting up out of bed she pulled off her soaking wet panties. “This are wet enough now to make them worthy.” She snapped her fingers, I knew what she wanted, opened my mouth wide. “Wait, let me find the wet side for your tongue.” she fumbled a bit, “there it is, wow thats really really wet!”
    I could feel the wetness all over my tongue as the panties were shoved in to my open mouth. “There baby baby baby. I hope you like the taste, but it really doesn’t matter since you agreed to comply and your locked in a cock cage and handcuffed to a large bedpost. "Take it bitch” she playfully giggled. “Wait until you see what I will do to you next, you have no options now anyway, I am going to do whatever the fuck I want, is that exciting for you?”
    I quietly nodded.
    “good boy! I love the silence your giving me but now it’s a lot easier with my sloppy soaked panties crammed into your mouth. ( I nod) She giggles. Then lying on the bed she looks at me as I watch with her wet panties in my mouth. She starts with the wand again. After a few min I could see her getting off on the wand as her eyes strayed. "Damn!”, she exclaimed, “looking at you naked, handcuffed to the bed with a cock cage that I have the only keys to is starting to make me think you may really be my bitch boy”. She had that mischievous half embarrassed grin. “You know what really gives it away?, those bright red pussy soaked panties in your mouth!” She giggles.
    “Well bitch we are about to see just how much my bitch you are”. She then gets serious about the wand. In between moans she says “I am about to cum, because I get to anytime I feel like it, and you can’t - unless I say so.”
    She gasps, working the wand and trying hard to talk. “ does that fact excite you? we are going to see for sure if it does in a min. She starts to climax. I watch her cum, its so beautiful. She leaves me there, changed and cuffed and I was preparing myself mentally for having to stand there for quite along time as I thought she would fall asleep. She then surprisingly gets up . "Ok, baby now for the reveal where we find out if this was really exciting for you or just bullshit and if your really my bitch boy for sure or just faking it.”
    She picks up the large cookie sheet, still very warm but not hot. A red spatula appears in her hand. She works the steel pan and spatula that had been under my cage. “Well, the first question is no longer a mystery, look at all the excitement.”
    She tilts the pan to show me quite a lot of
    cum / precum mix.
    “Wow you really like this sort of play. That’s a lot. Dicks don’t lie. Liquid truth.”
    “Well on to the next question, are you truly my bitch boy?”
    She sets the sheet down on the bed, removes the cuffs from the bedpost but not the cuffs themselves. She lies down on the bed as I stand there. “Pop out those panties baby, your hand washing them later by the way.” I nod. “Good boy, you may get to cum someday yet- probably not today though, but you never ever know.

I hope your not expecting it now. I nod no. "Good good boy, or should I say good bitch boy? we will see.”
    As shes lying there she starts using the red spatula to lay on layer after layer of my liquid excitement over her pussy. She snaps her fingers and points. Handcuffed I start to lick. She giggles “you just may be my real bitch boy after all, but there is a whole lot more here, lets see if your going to go all the way.” She starts fingering herself with my cum working around my flittering tongue. “That’s it good boy, Good boy.”
    This goes on quite a while. “well thats it, I think were out, you did so good eating it all, wait there is a little left here on the spatula and pan, lick it off. I do as she watches and giggles. "You are one obedient mother fucker literally”. She says. “All your obedience made me feel like I want some more mouth,” she snaps her fingers and points.
    I enthusiastically start licking. “Damn oral sex with just a snap and you even licked the pan clean, I think it’s clear you are my bitch boy, keep licking good boy, don’t stop till I say and when I am through I will let you go to sleep after watching about perform three or four cage free edges BUT NO CUMMING!” I wasn’t going to let you do anything but you have been very good"

I nod

“Good boy” She says.

I wake up the next day, uncuffed, but still caged. I am hoping to cum one day, but when that day actually comes I don’t really care because she constantly does fun and interesting stuff like this, keeping me on edge as long as I do what she tells me to do willingly. I wouldn’t trade cumming for all these tease mind fucking sessions, they just too much fun to give up for 6 seconds of pleasure. It is just like I wouldn’t trade never knowing if I will cum for knowing I can cum anytime I want. One is more fun than the other. It’s exciting never knowing.
    At this point I have voluntarily given up all my choice to her anyway so it doesn’t really matter what I like or don’t like now anyway.

From His Blog

https://iluvzitwhenshe.tumblr.com/post/162930147950/do-you-think-this-actually-happened

(spoiler, it did)

2. For69

For69 Active member

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    Very hot lucky man

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    My wife would not risk putting a hot cookie sheet under her bed. Fire Hazard. She used to worry when I wore panties outside of our home. What if we were in a car accident and EMS saw them. So a hot cookie sheet is out of the question. I never had a Mistress/dominant playmate into mind games. Then again when you are into S&M, the whip does all the talking. :) Keep having fun.

Williana likes this.
  4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    I'm getting confused with the hot cookie sheet bit. Was she denying you cookies? That would be worse than being denied orgasms!

Williana likes this.
  5. Zoepee

Zoepee Member

Tx
    Local Time:
    Great story

6. Williana

Williana Entering Female Led Relationship

Consultant
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    You have a great body, and a hot picture.

7. Williana

Williana Entering Female Led Relationship

Consultant
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    [QUOTE=" . What if we were in a car accident and EMS saw them. . :) Keep having fun.[/QUOTE]
    You know, many times I have thought of this. Now always in panties and chasty device a lot. As long as your panties are "clean" and in good shape there is not a problem. So many men wear panties (I heard well into 40%) so more chance is at the hospital they will discover it. And you are paying the bill (or insurance) so they should not care. Doubt first time they would see it. I went through a body scan here in Brazil, and actually forgot I had that cage on. It kind of shows up. The woman scanning and only smilled. I said I wear it so my wife can keep smiling when I am away. She said not the first, and should be more using it.

8. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I dont like touching cold cum simple as that

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. Dogchasecats

Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    the pan was warmed in the oven placed on a towel. No danger of fire.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom ideas to mindfuck my husband

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice