A real cruel mercyless Sadist

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by yentlbdsm, May 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. yentlbdsm

yentlbdsm New member

Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    Hello,

I have experienced real extreme chastity in my ultra heavy, strong and secure chastitybelt. I have been locked up many years in it now all together, in periods of multiple months. For example, I have been locked 75% of 2016 and 95% of 2017 until now. I only had 3 orgasms this year.

The most extreme fantasy keeps bugging me for more than 10 years now. And I decided to make this bizarre strong inner masochistic drift come true. An extreme hard and long chastity punishment, that can rise for many, many years and even for the (multiple) lifetime punishment. Multiple to prevent early release as a reward for good behavior.

I know it's crazy, but I decided I need this experience so really bad that I need to get rid of this strong masochistic desire.

The feeling of the hard, sadistic, cruel and mean total control by a Sadist who cums really hard on judging and punishing me for extreme long periods of time with total freedom to punish me without any reason. Just serving my punishment for your ultimate orgasms out of these punishments.

Of course I really don't want to waste the rest of my life in this heavy, strong and total restrictive iron chastitybelt. But my masochism needs this very high risk and possibility to get real and if I would get it, then there should be no way back anymore.

The choice to can't have a choice anymore about my sexual freedom.

I believe in punishments that only can rise in duration, so no single chance of reduction ever. And feed my need to fight the fast rising time punishment on Emlalock.com for example. But the punishment needs to be served at all times.

An impulsive punishment of many months or even years because you want to cum on it means that I will have to serve those punishments, only if you regret these judgements after your orgasm. Just get punished, be silent and serve.

I'm a lover of dating girls, and I do so often. I have a fetish for sexy girls in long socks /pantyhose/leather knee boots, Bodystockings, etc. And most of these girls do wear these kind of things for me when I say that I get hot on that.

But the feeling that the lock on my belt is in complete control of an extreme sadistic bastard turns me on like nothing else. So my key is for the grab for the right person.

Of course I will feel sorry about this after some months, but that is the human inner drift. And I want to experience this 'no way back-situation'. And maybe BE locked for the rest of my life. But How small the chance to freedom may will be in time, the harder I will fight for hope to believe I still have a chance to be unlocked.

And if I maybe ever get some short unexpected freedom of a few minutes... That will be my ultimate satisfaction that I'll be craving from the start, but probably not if you are the right sadist for me.

Please send me a message if you are really serious and interested.

Thank you for reading, even when you're not interested.

:)

2. Hornet.J

Hornet.J New member

Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    I am interested in your desire. I am genuine in holding the key to your lock. Better yet... I know once I have that key. You be stuck in possibly forever.

worldwidesub likes this.
  3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

4. yentlbdsm

yentlbdsm New member

Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    PM me please.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    I had a genuine sadist as my Mistress for 30 years. She was my wife's girlfriend/lover and had a chip on her shoulder about men and especially me since I was married to the woman she loves. She would sigh with pleasure with every moan of pain I made. At the end of the session her thighs were soaked from her lubrication. I only got to have intercourse with her 3 times over 30 years and it was always while I was in pain as she rode me. My moans of pain made her orgasm. There were no practical chastity belts back then, at least any that fit in a very small penis. At most I would get a handjob but most times I was just left to recover and I masturbated.

On the flip side, I had regular sex with my wife but no intercourse for the last 20 years of our marriage. Now I am always locked in my Jailbird and get an orgasm every 6 months this year. My wife would rather I had none since she is not into penses or semen. She thinks the whole male ejaculation process is disgusting which is why she prefers sex with women. She will make an exception for hot men, which I used to be in my younger days. We will probably go for one orgasm in 2018 but will decide after seeing how it goes this year.

To tell the truth, I do not miss orgasms and I may forego the one planned for 5 months from now. I really enjoy being denied and sexually teased every day. I also feel more energetic and calmer. No more punishments though except for the occasional paddling if I mess up real bad. However, I have learned not to mess up real bad by now.

I lost most of my interest in S&M when I started taking pills for depression. My doc said that BDSM is often the refuge of depressed people. The reason is that it take my mind off of whatever is affecting my mood and focuses it on the pain instead. I am finding that Chastity with strict orgasm denial feeds my sexual masochistic urge. I am not a masochist outside of sex. Quite the opposite. If someone hurts me I hurt them back. I have manhandled dentist and a very big male nurse who hurt me. I do not like pain unless I am sexually aroused. Go figure.

Alexa CD likes this.
  6. yentlbdsm

yentlbdsm New member

Netherlands
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Still did not find someone who really wants to lock me up forever without any chance for release.

Really no interested sadists?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice