A rather pleasant introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rickie 4U, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Rickie 4U

Rickie 4U New member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    To My fellow CM enthusiasts:
    It is a great honor to belong to a community such as CM. Reading through the introductions and rules, i already feel comfortable.
    I have not been blessed with a relationship that uses chastity devices or other such controls yet but I have been interested in Female Led Relationships for a while and am constantly trying to learn more about them. I have enrolled in several online classes that explore the many aspects of female domination and control.
    I do enjoy reading, writing and attending events of all kinds, sports to music to art. I feel fortunate that my career has allowed me to accomplish all of those things and more.
    I feel there is much to say, though i am at a loss of just how much or what to say. I am somewhat shy, very much submissive and have an open mind.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this,
    Rickie 4U

2. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    I'm curious about these "online classes that explore the many aspects of female domination and control." Tell me more?

3. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Welcome to our little comunity.
    I share the same curiosity of LadyMoon, please let us know more about the online classes.
    Anything to do with the site: Submissiveguide.com?

tiger45 and Sam_624 like this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    welcome Rickie. We are friendly here. Our dominants, in particular, are very supportive, as you can see from the responses to your post already.

5. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Welcome, your off to a great start with the Ladies. Looking forward to hearing more about your Journey

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    heloo and welcome to here @Rickie 4U and as well it dont matter if youm shy.

8. Sam_624

Sam_624 New member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Good morning and thank you all for the warm welcome.
    I am looking for some better ways and or idea to help me get my lovely wife more enthusiastic in her role in all of this so that she gets the most enjoyment from it

9. chaste-inferior

chaste-inferior The pleasure of others is the pleasure i inherit

Ex licensee currently refocusing
    Nr Taunton, Somerset
    Local Time:
    Welcome aboard. New here myself and enjoying gently learning and watching.

Sam_624 likes this.
  10. Rickie 4U

Rickie 4U New member

Local Time:
    Yes, Ma'am,
    I finally rediscovered MissMatrixAcademy, of which I was a student for some time. It's been a while though.
    The first thing is that your male name is taken away and you can either select a female name that you equate to strength, or one will be assigned. There is tuition and you're sent off to purchase dog tags with your female name engraved. You produce a picture of the tags in your open hand being offered to an unseen person. You're sent into an auction and then belong to a Woman, who can either be experienced or is learning Herself. There is an entire set of classes, rules, in which you are led through reading, writing
    Yes, Ma'am,
    It has taken far too long to reply but I did rediscover "Miss Matrix Academy," in which I was enrolled for quite some time. I will have to find some files.
    It was an intense experience. There's quite a bit of writing and corresponding that goes along with working through hundreds of lessons. Patience is a virtue.
    It's as much about Women learning to take control of a relationship as it is about the 'boy' becoming a good submissive.
    Your avatar is a photo of you holding dog tags with your female name engraved on them. They lay across an open, up-raised hand that is offering the tags to an unseen person.
    The idea is getting to know the Mistress you are working with and if all works out over time, you meet in person and volunteer your dog tags.
    It's extremely difficult and you better be honest and do everything you are assigned. It's soul-searching and you learn a lot.
    My experience was shortened when my first Mistress was injured in a car accident and could not continue. I did not get along with my second Mistress and withdrew, always planning to return.
    The other course, also with tuition, was more hypnosis based in which I really struggled with due to some heavy-duty assignments. In this course (Dang, i'm trying to remember the name) you are forbidden to masturbate for the first month and then it generally increased from there. I was assigned to insert various instruments for a certain time that was also regularly extended. I was stymied by one basic physical act that I could never accomplish.
    My highest recommendation is for Miss Matrix Academy, where you interact with a real person. The other I listened to a hypnosis tape nightly, a different lesson every month,
    I do tend to surf through other sites as well. I've always feel better abut myself when something else is telling me what to do.
    Sincerely,
    Rickie 4U

11. Rickie 4U

Rickie 4U New member

Local Time:
    Yes Ma'am,
    I have subscribed to the Submissive Guide for a long time. They definitely have a lot of positive, appropriate materials i can use. I have never officially signed on for anything educational, though it is very valuable as an educational resource.
    Sincerely,
    Rickie 4U

12. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    So great, there are few web course of guide in the web, if you can send us link, it should help us all about being well submissive.
    Please share knwoledge and experience with us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice