A quick pubic trim-Given 10 minutes notice by Wife!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloaded, Jun 1, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Hi all,

Out of the blue this morning, my Wife decided that my pubes should be removed!

I was literally given 10 minutes notice and told to make sure I got it done before she left for work!

I promptly dived in the loft and retrieved an old beard trimmer that I have never gotten around to taking back!

I gave myself a very quick trim making sure I had done the best I could before she announced she was leaving.

Anyway, she has decided that I will still get them removed professionally, but by the lady that does her pubic shaving/leg waxing etc, in the local nail bar. :confused0068:

She said she was going to ring the lady this afternoon to make an appointment for me, I didn't have the courage to ask her if I would be released from my CB for it though.

Anyway, here's a few pictures: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=668

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    hey lockednloaded, i have no idea how you were able to wear your CD with hair in the first place. unless my hair is really, really short...or i'm bald...i get really itchy and the hair pulls from time to time.

3. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    To be honest, it's never really caused me any issues.

Having said that, now that I'm trimmed it does feel completely....I don't know...just different!

I can't really explain the difference, but I suppose you just get used to one thing, but now I feel a lot more comfortable and certainly notice the CB far less when moving in certain positions-I guess I just got used to hairs tugging every so often!

The issue now is that I am going to be professionally trimmed and then shaved by the beautician that looks after my Wife and I literally have no idea if I will be removed from my CB beforehand-it would certainly be humiliating having that done whilst wearing it, but I guess she would do a better job without it?

My guess is that it will come off, but if there's one thing I've learnt over the last 8 months, it's not to try and 2nd guess my Wife!

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Reby ading your posts i suppose the beautician is informed already by your Wife/Mistress. As you wrote, your Wife/Mistress goes to the place Herself She definitely does not want to be embarrassed by some curious questions about Her hubby ... i rather think She will send you to the place with the device locked while She left a key for the beautician ... who knows ...

Hugs and much luck, maid katrin

5. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Wow-I hadn't thought about that....

I had just thought that:

• I would go locked with my wife and she would unlock me just before we got there.
    • I would go alone (with the beautician being aware in advance of my CB), but stay locked and that and she would just 'work round' the problem.
    • I would go with my wife (with the beautician still being aware in advance of my CB), but stay locked and that and she would just 'work round' the problem, whilst my wife was there.

I certainly hadn't factored in the beautician having a key and needing to then remove it herself. :confused0068:

The lady in question has known my wife for a very long time (some 15+ years), so I doubt there are too many secrets that my wife wouldn't share with her.

Now I must confess to being more than a little worried....

6. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Or.....

Could it in fact be that I'm going to be unlocked by the beautician while my wife is there (which if I'm honest would be a huuuuuuuuge turn on) and then left unlocked and taken home for some......fun..........?

:anim_39:

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Not to add to your fears but I would be afraid I would be unlocked by this woman and her having to "move" or "work around" me would take me to the brink of release if I had been locked for 7 months. How would an accidental oops factor in to your wife's plans? LOL Sorry just my warped mind this morning.

8. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    OMG-I wish I'd never started giving it so much thought now.

I can't see my wife risking cumming because I was unlocked for the shave, but I also can't see her making me go to this lady with my CB on.....

:anim_39:

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    :jumping0045: Sorry but it was just a thought I had to share!

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Good thinking xcitex, i don't believe either that the Mistress would take the risk of such an ooops-event ... what a pity, i really did like the thought of lockednloaded being send to the beautician with the device locked :confused0068:

Hugs, maid katrin

11. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    wow what a hot thread this is going to be! While I would not normally post I have to say I hope your wife/mistress does just that. I can just see your face as you have to go in lockup all confined.

@xcitex2 what a great idea! An oops indeed would just give her another reason for a long punishment period. I would think that seven months would be one hell of a mess that you would not be able to hide yet as it would be an accident I doubt you have the real pleasure from it. Once you embarrass yourself and your Mistress I am sure she will have some suitable punishment waiting.

Oh I know I am sorry got off on a rant but Xcitex2, well he just got me excited thinking about that scenario!

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    lockednloded enjoy the experience. something i always wanted to experience but again my Wifes vanilla side showed up when we discussed it. She won't even call a place to find out if it would be possible. It's almost like She thinks they will know who She is over the phone.

Rachel

13. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
  14. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    We don't know anyone in Philly.

Rachel

15. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i'd recommend that beautician to my Mistress if it were possible (and we lived close by!)

16. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Where are you located?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice