A quick hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mmUK, Jan 28, 2018.

1. mmUK

mmUK Member

UK
    Local Time:
    2:10 AM
    Why am I here, well, I recently (a few weeks ago) stumbled across the site while reading up on all things chastity related due to a change in my life. This prompted me to register and subsequently say hello :)

I should explain a little shouldn't I really.

I am married (to a wonderful woman) and also have a Dominant male in my life, who has chosen to put me in chastity. I should add he is Dominant to both of us, we are both his subs, my wife however is not in chastity, just me.

It is early days with things, well relatively, we have only known him a few months, though I have been in chastity on and off for a while during that time. It seems that at present that is his plan for me, to be in chastity more often than not. I am allowed out to be shaved (by my wife) and yesterday had a day of no restrictions so was allowed out for approximately 24 hours. But for now (and possibly a while, I genuinely don't know) I am again in chastity.

Anyway, that's why I am here. I imagine I have quite the journey ahead of me, as many of you who have been in chastity for any length of time will no doubt tell me. Given that, I though it might be nice at times to share with, talk to and get advice/support from others that understand how the thoughts, feelings, emotions and psychological/physical aspects of this may develop and change over time

mm

2. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    quite a story - so a quick hello back to you, MM :)

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Welcome and enjoy. Take a good look round and anything you want to know just ask!

4. mmUK

mmUK Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you both :)

sylvana chastity likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice