A problem of size

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fatima Turkot, Dec 11, 2016.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Fatima Turkot

Fatima Turkot Member

Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    Hello.
    I have a doubt. I explain, I have my husband was the first and the only one I have been with.
    And I feel like I'm not satisfied with the size. Measure 5 inches erect, do you think this okay?
    Apart from this I think that suffers from premature ejaculation according to my opinion, since penetrating me lasts at most 3 minutes. He is only able to make me enjoy his tongue (with that if he is very skillful)
    I honestly do not like him and for some reason he's excited that he can not satisfy me. Well, I've decided to do something about it.
    I want to put him in chastity with a small cage 24/7 without any release (he will not have hygiene problems since he is circumcised) and that his penis diminishes of size until it is not able to penetrate to me. I want to buy a dildo and that I only penetrate with it and of course much oral sex. And humiliate him like that (I know he likes).
    I have some questions.
    1- Is the size of your penis okay? Or I just think it's small
    2- 3 minutes is enough? Or alone I am very demanding. LOL
    3- How long should I leave it locked so that your penis decreases in size?
    4- How many cm would decrease
    5- How long would be the reduction of size before you have to re-lock it.
    Sorry for my bad English.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Well first thing that stuck out to me was you said you don't like him. I hope you meant just the sex. If you don't like him at all why did you get married etc.

He is a little on the small side but there is worse out there. 3 minutes partly just depends on the guy. Sometimes I can go WAY to quick and other times I can go until my wife gets sore and either asks if I can go soon or if we can stop. For me it largely depends on how long it has been since we had sex. Also there are positions that I cum quicker in and others that allow me to last longer. If I rarely have sex because the wife is not that sexually driven I go quicker-sometimes embarrassingly quick. But the more often we have sex the better I do.

I am sorry but I don't really understand your other questions. However I would use chastity to play with first. No long term stuff, take it slow and easy until you are both comfortable. The longer you lock him up the worse he will do with actual sex. He will get better with his tongue etc.

Hope this helps and that it is something that you BOTH want.

Mark Owen likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    Why don't you just get some delay spray so he lasts longer? Stud 100 delay spray works really well. You can go from mildly numbed to complete removal of sensation. If you then use cock rings he can stay hard and do the business. 5" is well within average size and not that small at all.

4. Fatima Turkot

Fatima Turkot Member

Local Time:
    Bound4Life get married because I love him. Sex is important, but it is not everything. Also, I love oral sex, that makes up for its size. My other question: If I put a small cage. How long will the penis be reduced? How many inches would you miss ?. And how long does the effect last?

5. Fatima Turkot

Fatima Turkot Member

Local Time:
    I would have liked you to say, "It's small." LOL I want to humiliate him a little, because I know he likes it, and I like to humiliate him too. That's why I want to lock it up until your penis loses size. Buy a small cage that will use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without ever being released. How soon would I lose size?

slave_m likes this.
  6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    Dear MsFatima, my Wife had the same size problem with me. She put me in chastity very quickly and trained me to be her maid. IT got smaller and soon the chastities did to.

7. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    bit on the thin side my self so picked up a sleeve adds to both length and width. Misstress really enjoys it I don't have to be hard and can fell anything so last as long as she wants

8. jung-sklave

jung-sklave Active member

to please women
    Germany
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    I have the same size as your hubby and cum quick like him. The size reduction is only temporary. He will shrink, but he will get back on his normal size when he is unlocked for some time and get erections.

9. littlepeepee

littlepeepee Active member

Managing director
    Lichfield, England.
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    I believe the average size of a male penis is or should be between 6 and 7" in length but your husband shouldn't be too concerned I 'm just under 4" when fully aroused [sounds better than admitting I'm only 3 and 3/4 long"].
    I'm never allowed to penetrate my wife until I have manually and orally stimulated her to at least two orgasms then I have to wear a silicon penis extension sleeve to bring her to another orgasm. Unfortunately I do not get enough stimulation wearing the sleeve to reach an orgasm. If my wife is feeling very sympathetic she will allow me to masturbate afterwards whilst she teases me about the size of my pee pee. Alternatively if she's feeling really generous and wants another or final orgasm I'm given permission to penetrate her anally, however I have to wait until my wife tells me she is about to reach her orgasm before I can subsequently loose control and reach my own orgasm.
    Thankfully wearing a chastity device has not reduced the size of my pee pee the few inches I have I want to keep.

10. scott50

scott50 Active member

ontario canada
    Local Time:
    426349-435899-350x350.jpg this is the one that I wear and Mistress really enjoys it

Ossian and SoumisCH like this.
  11. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    Same for me. A bit of numbing cream and this fat sleeve over my dicklet, I can't feel a thing and she gets all the benefits from a fat cock, without me cuming for as long as she wants.

JamieV likes this.
  12. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    5 inches is close to average for most men. Chastity can't cause permanent size change.

Now, if you enjoy oral and prefer it over his penis, then I would recommend locking him up immediately and start working toward long chastity times for him. The more often you have to endure his miserable penis, the less you will enjoy your marriage. You'll be much happier keeping it locked.

Teaching him how to please you orally and with toys will be a good distraction for him as he adjusts to not getting to use his penis or have orgasms. It will be a big change for him and having something to focus his attention on (learning how to really please you) will help him cope with his chastity.

Fatima Turkot likes this.
  13. Lockedinlove87

Lockedinlove87 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow you really are an interesting woman!!! Lock the cock and have him use a strapon

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    I don’t get how not being able to satisfy you sexually with his penis has anything to do with you not wanting him to orgasm or want it to be smaller.

1. I would kill to have 5 inches. He’s not hung like a horse, but he’s not super small

2. 3 minutes isn’t a marathon but if he can make it 3 minutes you could work on making it last, or incorporate some toys to make you cum quicker.

3. Chastity is certainly not going to help him last longer, unless I’ve been drinking or have to pee real bad, I don’t last more than 20-30 seconds

4. Penis may shrink but will recover if unlocked for a few days...if he is already small why do you want it smaller

5. It takes a few years of continuous lockup and barely any freedom before any noticeable change

If you want to humiliate him, or he likes that stuff, you could still just tease him about it

15. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If he lasts 3 minutes, he’s doing good. The average man lasts around two once the thrusting begins. Just make sure he gets you off a few times so that you are hot and ready when he starts. Many men masturbate once or twice a day so chastity will stop that and all his sexual energy will be directed to you.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. Beach-bum

Beach-bum Unlocked

Gloucestershire, UK
    Local Time:
    1. I am around 5” but a lot of girth.
    2. I suffer with delayed ejaculation so last for as I have stamina. This is where my chastity interests stem from, as I found abstinence from masturbation helps.
    3. To permanently decrease size medical stuff I’ve seen suggests long term wear over a year depending on the person. 2-3 years can cause impotence. However poor fit etc may accelerate these symptoms.
    4. Unknown
    5. From what I’ve read max 2 week recovery.

17. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    It's a bit of a fantasy that you can just buy a device, and go 24/7 straight away. There are so many issues of fit, chafing and inflammation, security, restriction of motion, concealment under clothing, ability to sleep in a device, hygiene, especially in a plastic device, or one that doesn't breathe well, durability of the device, and the ability to pee properly and cleanly, etc. You really have to go in knowing that it's a long process, and often requires multiple devices bought, and multiple devices for certain occasions. It's worth the effort, but it's probably going to be a few months or more of trial and error, and a drawer full of experiments and failures.

JamieV likes this.
  18. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If you are really serious and want less fuss, take him for a PA piercing and order a custom device that doesn’t take a ball ring. It’s more sanitary because there is less pee dribble, much faster and easier to put on or take off (if you have a key) and much more comfortable to wear during the day and night. You will not have to hear near as much whining about discomfort or pleas to remove due to discomfort.

Lockedinlove87 likes this.
  19. Lockedinlove87

Local Time:
    @Jessica Alexander i wish there were more reaction symbols to your posts other than likes

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  20. Lockedinlove87

Local Time:
    As hot as the fantasy is, he in theory will always gain it back once released. It took me about a month of on and off agajn before my scrotum toughened up to beable to wear 24/7
    I now crave the cage and the teases...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice