A Pound of Flesh

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by lc68, Jun 24, 2020.

1. lc68

lc68 Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    He stared at the bathroom scale in dismay; since work and kids and stress had taken their toll, it seemed that number on the scale had climbed steadily over the last few years. Despite the terror brought about by that climbing number and his discomfort with his own body, motivation to change wasn’t present. Tears began to roll down his cheeks.

Preparing for the day, she was frustrated; lack of sleep and low energy had made their love life lackluster lately. He hadn’t changed anything though, so she decided she would, starting today. As she walked to the bathroom, dreading the possibility of confrontation, she heard faint sobbing. When she walked in and asked if everything was ok, her husband broke down. As they talked about his struggle and flagging motivation, she saw the answer to both their problems.

She embraced him, wrapping her arms around him tightly and kissing him firmly as she thought how to broach the subject… minutes passed, then very softly, “Sweety, what if I help you stay motivated, and you help me with my problem at the same time?”

“How so, my love?” he responded, curious.

“Well, lately our love life has been pretty flat, wouldn’t you agree? So, here is what we are going to do: I’m going to set a goal for you, until you reach it, what I say goes, but once you get there, I will reward you by giving you a night to do anything you want.”

“mmm...sounds fun” he breathed, already picturing a night of unbridled passion as his reward.

“You haven’t heard the best part. Your goal is easy; just lose 1 pound.” He didn’t need to say a word as his grin started to spread from ear to ear. After rushing through work that day, he eagerly stopped by the gym on his way home and started back in to the workout regimen he had spent the lunch hour planning.

As he arrived home that night, he was greeted at the door. “Strip, and get on your knees.”

“But what about the kids?” “I sent them to the sitter for tonight, now no more questions”.

As he kneeled just inside the door, she approached and put on a blindfold and pulled him towards the couch. He hobbled on his knees and started to rise to climb onto the sofa, but she instead pulled his face into her nexus while raising her skirt away simultaneously. His tongue quickly found its place, circling her clit in a familiar dance. Her legs tightened involuntarily around his ears as his rhythm built and her passion quickly mounted. Between small sighs and throaty moans, she informed him that before bed, she would build up his passion to its peak, then stop for his weigh in. As she finished this description, her words were lost to her climax.

Through the evening, she fondled his naked form - she never instructed him to re-dress - and talked about how proud she would be of him once he reached her goals. He wondered how losing just one pound was going to help, but was eager for all the attention. After pleasing her for the fourth time, she had him lay back and gently, expertly worked him to the breaking point. Once it was clear she could go no further, she grasped his erect manhood and led him to the scale. “Well, lover, let’s see if you get that reward tomorrow?”

As he stood there, sweat trickling from his brow, his member turgid from her constant attention, the scale reported it’s findings. She continued to stroke him, blocking his view of the readout. “Well let’s see; yesterday was 193.2 Today..it says here 192. Point 4. So close! You almost made it. Go get ready for bed and we can try again tomorrow.

The second night was a much more typical family evening, but they stole opportunities to grope like teenagers every time they were alone. As soon as the kids were in bed, he was nude and on his knees working her tender pussy to a quick series of powerful climaxes with his tongue. She grabbed his tender balls, left blue by last night’s halt and led him to lay in bed where she expertly teased him to the point of no return not once, but twice before leading him again to the scale. Tonight he was victorious. Another .4 pounds gone, bringing his weight to 192.0. She proudly stroked him as she told him the results; but he was confused when she slowed to a near stop. “Now love, when the kids are in bed tomorrow, we will weigh you right away; if you’ve held or reduced then I am your tomorrow night, go get ready for bed”

He tossed and turned for a while in bed; he was sure his reward was forthcoming.

The next evening, the scale told the story; another .2 pound reduction. He triumphantly carried his prize to bed and practically ripped her clothes off. A brief touch of her sweet center revealed foreplay would be unnecessary, so he pushed himself inside directly. As he built a steady rhythm, his hands circled her wrists, holding her down firmly as his speed and their mutual passion increased. Their mutual climax slowed the pace for some time until he pulled out and brought her mouth to rouse his sleeping giant.

She quickly had him back at full staff and yearning for more; surprising her somewhat - for the last few years he had been quite simply a “one and done” type of guy, but now his growing cock slid deeper into her mouth, and his hands wound deeply into her beautiful hair. He controlled the speed and made the most of her considerable talents while her tongue ran laps over the sensitive area just behind the head of his penis. Soon, she tasted the salty splash against the back of her throat and he collapsed satiated. She came up to kiss him sweetly and he mumbled words of thanks as she began “now let’s talk about how you’re going to lose the next 2 pounds”.

2. lc68

lc68 Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    This one is pretty old. According to Word, it was written in September of 2013, and never revised or edited. I've intentionally left it unedited from that time. A capsule of the way I wrote and thought back then, I suppose.

3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    3:54 AM
    Not bad! It has a good concept there and it Seems like it could be developed into a nice several chapter story. :)

4. lc68

lc68 Junior Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    My original intent, from reading the notes that accompany it on my computer was to develop it more. There's an element of facts here; my wife and I have used weight loss as a chastity release metric before.

Fully realized, this would be 1-2-3-4-5-4-3-2-1 pounds - that's a total of 25 pounds, and tapers. In my experience, if the 25 brings you close to an ideal weight, those last 3-2-1 pound sections can the most frustrating - any slip-up can eliminate progress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice