A penny for your thoughts.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by asonx355, Jul 16, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    *note: this may no be the right place for this, let me know*

I was wondering if I could get your thoughts on something. A while back Mistress, myself and two other lifestyle friends were on a road trip. A comment was made to her that it was not very "manly" of me because she was driving. I will say that Mistress is very understanding and kind when it comes to this. A good portion of my job requires to me to drive 90% of a 10-12 hour work day. So I put in a lot of window time. The comment somehow struck a nerve with me, and it kind of unnerved me.

I was just curious what others thoughts were on this matter. Am I any less of a man because Mistress has taken it upon herself to get me from behind the wheel?

2. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    No.. my wife drives all the time, and has always done so, even before I mentined chastity or female led relationships.

3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    I'm surprised that you ask such a thing. My penny: "absolutely not".

I'm starting a vacation trip (a week on the road) with my KH in half an hour, and I think we will both drive, maybe 50:50. And I sure don't feel like I was less a man letting her behind the wheel :)

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    I don't think it's less manly to let your wife drive. I do 95% of the driving when we're together, but that's just because I enjoy driving and she doesn't. Given your work situation, I think it must be a huge relief to have someone ELSE drive for a change!

mikecb

5. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Before My husbands illness he was a tractor trailer driver. Out and back everyday, 10 hours of driving everyday.
    Whenever we went anywhere I always drove. And now I still do all the driving. First of all I prefer to drive, for Me it makes the trip easier and less boring. I hate to just sit. When he was still able to drive it made it easier for him and more like a vacation to not have to drive. Who wants a vacation when you have to do the same thing you do every single day.

But I found your question comical, you said does it make me look like less of a man, I was thinking it should say...Does this make My Mistress look like i am not caring for Her, or Does this show how submissive i really am. Anyway, I thought it was cute the way you phrased it.

And the bottom line is...if She enjoys driving, then thats all that matters, not what anyone else thinks ;)

Mistress Michelle

6. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Too funny - if She prefers driving and is good at it, then that's that. Concoct some reason to your people as to why this is so - unless everyone completely understands who is in the driver's seat in the relationship ;) Often times She wants to be chauffeured - it's Her call... If it's 50-50 in a relationship then that is even-up - can't complain. This will be a fun one to follow.

Cheers

7. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    Everyone thank you for your input. I don't know why it dug so deeply. I have stated what I am in previous threads, and to a certain extent it can be an unconscious thought of how Mistress Michelle reworded the question. I am truly grateful that she take the wheel and enjoys driving. It does make me feel a bit more submissive.

Again thank you!

8. Locked_In_LV

Locked_In_LV Long term member

Las Vegas, NV
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    I don't think it makes you any less manly at all...

I've always driven a majority of the time because I enjoy driving... Mistress Lauren also had the Lasik procedure done a few years ago and at night gets a strong "starburst" effect on every point of light(traffic lights, street lights, tail lights, head lights, signs, etc) that makes it difficult for her to drive at night. Lately however, as we get more into our D/s relationship, it is my job to drive. I open my sons door, Mistress Lauren's door, then I reach across and start the car to get the A/C going(we love our A/C in vegas) then I buckle my son into his car seat while Mistress gets in and then I close Mistresses door for her.

This rule is the same whether we're in my car or hers.

9. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I drive whenever my husband and I go anywhere. I HATE sitting in the passenger seat. I tend to get carsick easily, and driving takes care of that problem. But, the main reason why I like to drive is because my husband drives like a 90 year old lady on Sunday. It drives me F*ing CRAZY!! He drives in traffic every day to and from work, so he's in no rush to get anywhere.

So, no..it doesn't make you less manly. Yes, it's totally normal for your wife to drive and it doesn't say anything about your relationship. It just says you don't want drive and she does. Simple :)

10. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think it makes you less of a man at all. I do wonder why it got to you though. That might be worth exploring more then the actual driving issue. I used to HATE it when people would 'attack' my 'manlyness'. Even if it was a casual joke. I did some counseling and got over those self-esteem issues, which made my life a lot more fun. Not saying at all you have those issues though!

A man who allows his wife to be herself and take control is usually more secure, strong and 'manly' then men who constantly have to prove their manlyness by taking control of everything. So either your friends were joking around with you or they havent reached that conclusion yet.

11. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    As a Domme might say...

"letting me drive doesnt make you less of a man, the panties you are wearing do that all by themselve." :)

-ChasteBr

12. johnkelly00

johnkelly00 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    This entire thread is amusing. The driving comment gets to you - I guess I can see that a bit... but ... but ...

what about having your cock locked up and inaccessible? Essentially unmanning you until she chooses? *I* think that's man-nly but others might think otherwise. ;)

13. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Surely submission has redefined for you what it means to be "manly"? If your Mistress wants to drive, then you are making her happy and that's what your role should be. Other peoples concepts of "manliness" shouldn't really concern you at all!

14. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    since you asked for opinions i tell you mine...

in our relationship i need to drive. i dont like to sitting on when my girl drives. she is a good driver, its not that..

i have always been like that, with all my earlyer relationships with girls. i have to take the wheel. even if it was her car.. unless if it`s a good reason not to, like when i am going home from party`s and are a little drunk....

i think its a man`s job to drive. (but thats just me)

15. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Let me flip the question over - even though Mistress takes over the wheel when i am too tired, i am the one who drives the car most of the time. I dearly hope that does not make me more of a man ... a horrible thought and i would need to burn my licence straight away ...

maid katrin

16. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:

Hi Katrin,

Do you drive while dressed (DWD)? This is something that i yearn to do but am a bit scared to try - so won't. Just curious hon. :)

17. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi sissy aline,

what is this for a question? ... LOL ... shall I drive stark naked?

Joking apart, I suppose you are asking whether I Drag While Driving. Yes, you must remember that i am a full time tranny so what else should I wear.

Hugs, maid katrin

18. Sissy_Aline

Local Time:

Well on that subject? :unsure:

Thanks, was hoping that it was going to be your response. I'm being sent to assist a Pro-Domme and i'm to be dressed BUT the question i debate is whether to drive up in full wear? It could be liberating, yet i'm so unsure about doing this - better be a safe driver.

i actually lived in Germany for some time and couldn't believe the way that they drove there - crazy - come to a light and it's a race off the line and the wrecks - whew.

Cheers to you Katrin, as always, enjoy reading your thoughts here :manga_blowkiss:

A

19. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Probably not ...

However, i don't think that we drive that crazy here in Germany ... well, we might drive a bit sportingly ... LOL ..., of course, this does not apply to me. I am a well behaved girl, even in road traffic.

As for your question whether to drive fully dressed, I would go for it. The only thing I would reccomend is to deny yourself high heels while driving. I always have a pair of flats in my car so I can change when necessary.

Hugs, maid katrin

20. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    I know this is an old post but I can't not respond.
    Those people are idiots.
    I work long hard hours too with lots of stress and responsibility.i think that's pretty manly (and womanly also- although I think women actually can work longer hours than men).
    Than can just sftu in my opinion.

21. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    There is a traditional, macho view of what it is to be a man. Letting your wife drive doesn't fit this view (though locking your cock is surely less manly). But you don't seem to be traditional, so I wouldn't worry about it unless your wife is a crapy driver.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice