A night out.

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by NightSprite, Aug 18, 2009.

1. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    A small fantasy of mine but until it come true its a work of fiction.​

Well I am invited by a Mistress for a night out to a popular fetish club on a busy Friday night.

I arrive at her house and she leads me to a bedroom and tells me to get ready.

On the bed is the pinkest, frilliest, sissiest satin dress. Beautiful multi layer petticoat is next to it. The lingerie is in the softest baby pink imaginable consisting of suspender, bra and panties. Stockings in the same colour pink to match the lingerie. There are a pair of 3" pink heels too.

I proceed to dress myself and apply my make up. As I'm finishing Mistress enters and compliments me on a good well done. She point me in the direction of a hardbacked chair and tells me to sit. Of course I obey, how could I refuse?

She kneels before me and Mistress snaps an ankle cuff on one of my ankles. She repeats the procedure with the other ankle. She stands up and standing before me tells me that will be the only time she will kneel before a sissy like me.

She gets me to present my wrists and a pair of cuffs are snapped in place. She walks behind me and starts to do my hair, putting in ringlets and baby pink bows. Finally she snaps a collar round my neck and upon the collar a leash!

She tells me to sit here and wait while she gets ready. When she leaves I look at my new jewellery and notice the collar and cuffs all match, so does the lead.

Anyway 30 minutes later Mistress returns wearing what can be best described as office wear! A sleek charcoal grey pencil skirt and white blouse. A pair of knee high leather boots with a 3" heel adorn her legs.
    She orders me to my feet and orders me to present her with the leash, which I dutifully do!

The moment the leash is in her hands she yanks on it and I follow. She leads me out to the car and we both take a seat in the back. I am driven into the center of London with Mistress by my side! She says nothing and I keep my head down.

We pull up outside a club. Outside is queue of people in various fetish attires. Mistress's driver opens the door for Mistress and I forced to follow with a sharp tug of the lead. The thought of waiting outside where everyone can see me makes me a little anxious but my fears are unfounded as I am led to another door. Apparantly Mistress bought tickets!

Once inside the club Mistress tells me to take a seat in a seating area. Its still early but already the club is busy and I nervously take a seat alone as Mistress has disappeared into a back room. I'm grateful the lighting is low because the dress is very short and not even the petticoat hides a lot.

Mistress reappears and I am led to this back room. Upon walking through the door I notice the lighting is better and it's not so busy. I also notice that there is various items of fetish furniture lying around the room each roped off to allow prevent crowding.

Mistress lead me over what looks like a short vaulting horse where she takes a seat. Looking at me she tells me she has paid great expense for tonight and even more expense for the soul use of this "vaulting horse".

It slowly dawns on me what Mistress has in mind and what she is telling me is I shouldn't complain or whine later on! I nod and mumble my consent, which cheers Mistress up. She tells me that I shall be left bound over this bench for the rest of the night. I shall be bound over and exposed. She will let who ever wants to have there turn with me but I shall be allowed to rest every half hour, though I won't be unbound for my rest. She then tells me that I consent I am to lay across the bench. She stands up and I lay down across the bench. The collar is unclipped and short chain is attached locking me to the bench. My cuffed wrists and ankles are attached at four points at the bottom corners. Its at this stage I realize that my very short skirt and exposing petticoat are now doing nothing to hide my panty clad bottom. I feel Mistress's hand caress my bottom before a sharp swat is landed. I flinch but do not yell. Another eleven hard swats are landed on my bottom each one carefully placed. Mistress then tells me that the panties will be removed later so enjoy them while I can!

I hear her footsteps walk away from me and what seem like an eternity passes before a hand is placed on the small of my back. I can instantly tell it's not Mistress, the smell is all wrong for a start. Then a crushing blow is aimed at my exposed bottom with a wooden paddle with no warning. I yell out in a mixture of pain and surprise. Another blow follows on the other cheek and again I yell. After ten more, a soft but commanding voice exclaims in my ear that its a shame that Mistress will only allow twelve swats!

It's only been two encounters but already I feel like I'm in over my head. But I'm not left with much time to think before I hear footsteps again.and a sharp sting of a thin cane is applied with power to my sore backside. I scream and I hear a giggle. After that another eleven swiftly follow and I squirm against my bonds with tears in my eyes. Despite the pain I realize I'm aroused and my squirming against the bench ain't helping. From across the room I hear more screaming but the collar has me staring at a wall!

What proceeds for the rest of the night can be left to the imagination but it all follows on in that vien.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    I'd rather hear your imagination nicola, so lets finish this spell binding story!! I was just starting to get excited, must have been about the time you got to the whippin part!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. NightSprite

NightSprite Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    Yes Mistress Michelle, I shall try but found that I ground out by this point.

As I lie there breathing heavily from the dozen sharp stinging blows from the last cane, I hear Mistress telling me I am doing well. Her hand caresses my pantie clad bottom and I can feel the welts from the cane. I steady myself for another spanking but one never comes.

Mistress walks around the spanking bench and as she passes where my face is I can see she has stripped down to a beautiful sensual lingerie and stocking set. A full cut silk knickers and a beautiful black basque which is holding up a pair of black stockings. She is still wearing her knee high leather boots.

A small cup and a straw is passed down to my mouth. Mistress tells me to drink but warned me that I would not be released. Not even to pee. I take a few sips to find water in the glass. I'm grateful that it's nothing stronger and I thank Mistress for her kindness. I wish I could see her face but the collar restricts my view.

Again I feel her hand on my bottom as she walks away leaving me to my fate. Time passes and even the play room goes quiet. The feeling of abandonment washes over me but I know I'm not alone as I can hear voices and footsteps.

I'm startled out of thought by something being run up and down my leg. It feels thin and flat like a ruler but a lot longer. It's also cold and I realize that it's probably metal. A man's voice tells me this will be very very brief and with that warning a rain of blows is aimed at the top of my legs. I think I'm going to pass out from the pain, it feels like a lifetime but in fact it was only about ten seconds. He thanks me which surprises me. Another thing that surprised me was that I didn't scream despite pain.

The tops of my legs are burning and my bottom feels very warm.

I don't have much time to reflect before my bottom is awoken with a swat from what feels like many fingers of leather, I assume a flogger. After each stroke it is dragged off before the next swat. The sensation stings but isn't bad after the "metal ruler" and somewhat relaxing. I sense they are being gentle with me and are taking their time.

I find myself highly aroused and I can sense a damp patch on my belly where my penis tip lies. I am rather glad no one can see and that it is pinned between me and the bench.

The playroom gets busy again and I can hear the other bits of furniture being put to use. I can even hear someone yelling for something to be turned off.

By the sound of it two people approach my location and I steel myself for what is to come. A male voice states that this sissy can be used for practice. He's not talking about me I think to myself. A quiet female voice askes if she can use the paddle. By reply she is told that she can use what she likes but only a dozen strikes. Now I'm being used as a practice dummy.

A small gentle pat from a paddle tickles my bottom and I succesfully hold in a laugh. My amusement is short lived as on my other cheek is a hard sharp blow and the man telling the other that is how a paddle should be used. The third blow is a bit harder but still barely hard enough to cause much pain. The lesson continues over my bottom and my emotions go from embarrasment to annoyance. I count out six soft blows and the six hard swats in reply. Well that's that but a 13th soft swat, this time siginificantly harder I realize that each person has twelve not each encounter!
    The mans voice moves around and he is telling her to change her stance. The usual hard whap is landed on my bottom. By this time one side is feeling quite warm and the other is tingling as each practice swat flares up a previous bruise or welt! Suddenly, expecting another soft blow, a sharp hard blow lands a top my legs. I flinch and draw in a sharp breath. The mans voice congratulates his pupil and she spends her remaining four on the top of my stinging thighs!

Mistress returns and again she caresses the various welts causing me to flinch. She moves up to head again and runs a finger along the bridge of my nose. I hadn't noticed but my eyes had been watering. She caresses my face and tells me I am doing well. She offers me another sip of water and again I thank her. Returning to my bottom, she caresses my bruised cheeks. She moves her hand between my legs and my penis jumps as her fingernails brush my balls. I instinctivly raise my bottom and Mistress moves her hand under my body onto my penis. I feel a finger on the damp patch. I moan as she rubs her finger over my swollen head. Her hand is removed and a finger is placed on my lips. I kiss and lick the offered finger knowing I can taste myself.
    I hear her click her fingers and I instantly feel my ankles being released. She tells me to stand. I close my legs and now my back is at an angle. My bottom in the air, my face pressed into the bench. I feel two fingers hook into the waistband of my panties and I start to protest. This is cut off sharply with blow from Mistress's crop!
    The moment the panties are at my ankles I am told to step out which I do without anymore protest. Before I can gather my new thoughts something icy cold and wet is applied to my cock. I squeal and try to escape this icy torment! My cock quickly deflates. The ice pack is removed and another hand deftly snaps a ring around the middle of my cock. It feels tight and heavy, I know if I get hard it will hurt. Like the collar a chain is attached to this new torture and then attached to the bench! I can move around but am limited by my flacid cock.
    The ankle cuffs are again put in place and by now I can feel the cool breeze wafting over my bruised, exposed cheeks. I can also sense my new position leaves my balls very exposed too. Strangely I try to get hard and instantly the ring digs in. I draw in a sharp breath but my cock isn't responding to the pain. The pain mounting, I squirm and plead. Then suddenly the pain gets to much and my cock deflates providing relief. Mistress takes a seat near my face, her silk clad bottom touching my nose. I resist all thoughts that might cause pain. She stroke my face and tells me the new rules for the next period. They are still only allowed a dozen strikes with anything they like. But now they are allowed ten minutes to use me as they like regarding penetration. She assures me that she will be on hand should things go to far! After all she didn't want to damage me. I'm offered another sip of water and again I'm left alone.

I can feel the cool air upon my bottom and I suddenly realize my exposed naked bottom is facing the door for the whole club to see. I'm sure I'm blushing immensly but cock plays traitor and tries to get hard! This time though the effect is instant and I don't stay hard long.

A hand in latex touches my bottom and follows my new bruises. It follows the crevice between my cheeks and brushes against my tight asshole. But this is not where the hand stops. It reaches down and grabs my exposed balls, massaging them. A sadistic voice close to my ear tells me that she is good at what she does and that in ten minutes I'll be screaming to cum! Already I feel myself getting aroused and the ring again starts to dig into my cock. But the massaging is sending mixed signals and I continue to get hard. I want to scream but it feels like my breathe has been stolen. The pain is intense but the hand teasing my balls continues. Suddenly I find my voice and I scream something tribal, at the same time I feel my cock deflating inside its torturous prison! The hand has stopped massaging me and the voice praises me. Telling me I lasted longer than most of the wimps but she'd seen better! Her departing act was swat my abused balls!

I lie there, sweating and wishing for release. I also notice a damp patch at my belly but have no recollection of actually cumming!

Mistress returns and she has someone wipe the sweat from my brow. My voice has left me but I try to plead for release. Mistress takes her seat and strokes my face. She tells me that she's proud of me and is glad that she chose me for the night out. She sounds upset but she doesn't say anything to confirm it. She gives me a sip of water and tells me that if I really want release then I only have to ask. My body is screaming for release, to be at home away from this place. My mind though, with its desire to please, wants to stay. I tell Mistress I want to stay for her. She tells me to rest for few minutes. She sound pleased and that bolsters my resolve.

I'm once again left alone and without Mistress's presence I get scared. There are more screams and whimpers around me as various bits of fetish furniture gets its use for the night!

An eternity passes and I think I've been abandoned or forgotten.

Mistress returns and tells me that people are worried about pushing me further. I say nothing but I agree, my body aches and I'm grateful for the rest. Whilst Mistress sits with her bottom close to my nose I feel hands on my ankle, kneading my skin and muscles. The hands work their way up my stocking clad leg, massaging as they go. Despite the standing stance I'm in I enjoy the relaxing sensation. The procedure is repeated on the other leg.

Mistress stands and goes to my bottom where she caresses my naked cheeks. She tells me that if no one else will play with me then she might as well have her way with me.

A hand, her hand I assume, caresses my bottom. It too follows my crevice. A finger pushes against my asshole. Suddenly I realise a new humilation, I'm about to be fucked in public! I'm sure I'm a deep shade of crimson.
    Something cold and wet is applied to my asshole with a finger. With a slight push this finger slides into my ass. I gasp at the sensation. The finger is joined by a second, then swiftly a third. They slowly fuck my ass and I try to push my ass up but find myself stopped by my locked cock.
    I hear a click of fingers and a pair of hands reach under and the ring is removed. My cock swiftly swells and those same pair of hands swiftly slide a hard tube over it.
    My ass is continued to be fuck by these three fingers and now free of the chain I raise up my ass as high as I can. Mistress tells me that I'm a good girl and I feel myself blush.
    More lube is added and the fingers work it in. Then suddenly the fingers are removed and I moan softly. Then something fairly big and hard is pushed up against my lubed up hole. It easily slides into me and I gasp as the hilt comes to rest against my ass cheeks. Mistress tells me that we have an audience which again causes me to blush. I didn't think I could feel humilated again.
    Suddenly I feel the need to pee but before I could do anything about it the sensation passes but my cock is twitching in its tube. I realize that Mistress is milking me with this toy. I moan softly at the sensation and settles down to enjoy the sensation of this release. Mistress takes her seat again and I realize that no one is working the toy. She tells me that my own sissy urges is making the toy slide in and out of my ass.

After what feels like forever Mistress tells me that will be enough and she removes the toy! Suddenly I feel so empty, I want to be fucked! I push my ass out as far as it will go but Mistress strokes my head and tells me that's enough. I feel satisfied with that statement. I try to rest myself on the bench but the hard tube stops me.

Mistress snaps her fingers again and the tube is removed. I'm allowed to rest. Another snap of fingers releases my arms and legs, which are massaged to prevent any cramp. Still the collar is locked to the bench. Mistress offers me a drink with a straw and I take a sip. I quickly stop when I taste the familiar salty taste! Mistress tells me that its mine and if I want to go home I was to drink it. She offers me the straw again and, probably with too much eagerness, I drink.

My collar is released and I'm told to stand, them I'm told to step into my panties which is being held by another sub of the club. As I step in he pulls up the panties far enough for me to finish the job. Mistress tells to turn round and curtsey for the crowd. When I turn round there is about 30-40 people standing there. A mixture of Dom/mes and subs. You can tell the difference in their postures and stance. Their clothes or lack of.

As I curtsey a small round of applause spread through the crowd. Mistress is standing next to me and she is smiling, they are obvisouly clapping her.
    A man works his way through the crowd, kneels before Mistress and holds up a DVD case which she takes with a smile.

Taking my lead she directs me to a door and I can feel the cool night air. The car is waiting and the driver is waiting too. He opens the door and we get in the car for the drive home.

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    This is a wonderful story nicola....please find the time to continue it.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:13 AM
    Very nice nicola. Just the right mixture of pain and torment to keep a gurl attentive.

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:13 AM
    Love your story, well done.

Hugs, maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice