a nice hello from a new girl

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by catherine_ts, Feb 7, 2010.

1. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    Hello all,

My name his catherine and I'm a 33 years old french canadian transexual.I've been lurking here for a while now and I thought that now would be a good time to introduce myself.

I have now been living officially as a woman for the past 4 years.It was not forced on me I should say,I've been out of the closet as a transgender since I was 15 years old (my mother said that she knew for quite some time before that).I was lucky enough to have a wonderful mother that didn't freak out about it but instead decided to help me along my way.

Almost two years ago,that wonderful lady passed away from a very sudden and powerful heart attack in my arms.We where sharing a house together and it completely destroyed me emotionaly.I went on a bad depression but along the way,I met a wonderful woman who would later turn out to be my now Mistress.

When we met,she just had surgery for her leg and could not do a lot around her home.Since we had becomed good friend,I started to help around the place,cleaning up after her and her teenage daughter.I knew from the start that she was into bdsm and I was very aware of the lifestyle(mostly because I always thought that the clothes looked really pretty) but I had not any real practiced in it.

I should point out that we are not romantically linked (she has a very nice boyfriend and I'm sexually attracted to men myself).Very slowly,she started to introduce me to the bdsm life and I really started to enjoy it. She thought that the housekeeping role that I provide for her fitted me like a glove so we went that way.We bought two practical uniforms for me (better suited for real housework and being around the vanilla boyfriend and daughter).

The hardest part for both of us went from being best friends to going with a more Mistress/maid relationship.We still are very good friends but I now know my place and show the proper respect to her and her family and friends.Since she lives in a somewhat very vanilla setting,we had to search for more hidden ways to continue the Mistress/sub life and that's where the chastity belt came in,We both thought it was a good idea and last October,we bought a cb6000.

We started slowly but now,the usual schedule is that I take care of the home,serve her and the family and if I do it up to her expectation,I get some relief about once every 2 weeks through a "ruined orgams" (something that I still have not gotten used to).Being transgendered,I can't say that I'm in love with what I have down there (I will get the complete srs) but still,being kept chaste as had it's up and down for me.My Mistress loves it and says that it really has improved my submission and my chores are done better.

I guess that's it for now.I hope that a make a lot of good friends here.I should add that I work as a cosmetician and a make-up artist so if anyone has question concerning cosmetics and such,feel free to ask ( I can understand that transvestite or crossdressers might be shy to ask in real life but I'm in the same boat as you guys are so I'm glad to help).

Bye for now
    xxxxxxxxx

catherine

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Dear catherine, a very warm wlcome to the Mansion. Thanks for the detaled introduction. It looks as if we both are in a similar situation and i am quite happy to have another transsexual maid here in the forum. I am looking forward to exchange experiences and opinions with you.

Hugs, maid katrin

3. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Dear maid katrin

thank you for the welcome.it's indeed very nice to chat with others who have similar background.Hopefully it's a nice start to a beautiful friendship.

By the way,I love the uniform you are wearing on your avatar,very cute and yet practical.

Bye for now
    xxxxxxxx

catherine

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    Dear catherine, i am sure it will be!

It is actually not the uniform i am wearing for menial housework or cooking (like being shown in the avatar), but Mistress wanted me to wear it for the photo shooting. Usually it is reserved for dinner duties or serving guests ... by the way, here's another picture that shows the uniform much better ...

Hugs, maid katrin

Attached Files:

5. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    very nice maid katrin.

Like I posted earlier,I have 2 uniforms myself. a grey one (that can be seen in my photo album) for the more physical chores and the black one that can be seen on my avatar that I wear for serving food or when there are guests present.I admit it was somewhat difficult at first to serve a group of people dressed like that but As people got familiar with me and the way I presented myself,the more comfortable I felt.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice