A newfound twist

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by HerJustine, Sep 4, 2009.

1. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Hello all.

I guess I should start this out explaining our relationship a bit. I'm Justine, a 39 year old, fully transitioned (non-op, btw) M2F transsexual. Yes, it's how I live and no, it's not a "kink thing". Yes, I've been on hormones for years and no, I'm not ever getting surgery. Price, plus a deep fear of doctors with knives (I've woken during surgery twice in the past. Very traumatic experiences, both), assures that I remain with my original parts intact. While I'd prefer the correct parts, I have what I have and despite popular trans stereotypes, I like sex. A lot. Yes, even with the original bits. Make the best of what you've got, I guess.

Anyways, I started dating Lis a little over a year ago. She was 22, just finishing college, and was still a virgin. She had tried with others, but just didn't seem to click. She had spent years debating with herself about her orientation and, also in no small amount, about her kinky fantasies with no resolution. We had talked a bit here and there and after she came to one of my band's shows, she asked me out. She told me later about how much trouble she had with dating and how pretty much everyone she had tried anything with had left her flat. She worried over her sexual response and inability after we had sex the first few times without much response from her body. What we did conclude was that she had very little vaginal feeling, but clitoral stimulation was VERY effective. Her ability to orgasm from masterbation was second to none though. She could cum within seconds from her fingers, pretty much anywhere, anytime, and did. While on the computer, watching anime on tv, having a conversation on the phone, at home, at work, at the bar, etc. While she was having decent orgasms, she worried that it was the only satisfying sex she might ever have. She was no longer a virgin and had yet to have enjoyable, satisfying, sex.

We spent almost a year wrestling with the ideas that she might not like sex (found to be very untrue later) and that perhaps I simply didn't satisfy her. It almost crashed our relationship multiple times, usually marked in the beginning of rocky spots by less than orgasmic intercourse. It seemed that anytime I came and she didn't she'd go into a deep depression and border on breaking up. In a couple cases, we did split, but in relatively short time got back together out of love, though the cause was still there, even if we hadn't recognized it yet.

I thought that perhaps with a little experience she might open up and be less scared of sex, so I offered her a one-sided open relationship. I've done the swinging bit in past relationships with decent results, like no jealousy and massive turn-on watching my partner get off, so I figured why not let her explore a little and maybe enjoy it. She said she appreciated the offer (and continues to hold me to it, tho it remains an unused option so far... more on that later though), but really wasn't interested at the moment. Let me interject here... Lis was the hippie wallflower in school. Stunningly beautiful in a very casual, laid back way, I thought. What I found was a lot of insecurity and an amusing hentai (go tentacle monsters!) addict looking for the perfect relationship before she'd even date someone more than once. She was homeschooled most of her life with little other personal interaction other than her computer, so an in-person relationship was a completely new thing for her. Orgasms were nothing new (see the anywhere/anytime comment earlier), but intercourse scared the hell out of her. She had been raised to think that intercourse was something to be endured, but rarely enjoyed.

One night after a little rope-play, I was able to get her off with my vibe, but not by penetration. Almost as soon as I ran the vibe over her clit, she began to orgasm. When it was all over, I think we both realized that we were on to something. Somewhere around that same time period she came from my tongue. Still not a bit closer with intercourse though. We had found ways to make her cum, and with that encouragement, started opening up to each other more. We searched for a solution and after telling her about my kinks with chastity, cuckolding, and D/s, she told me she liked being in control. She liked sex, but not so much with the intercourse type. She told me how she'd like to tie me up and I told her about my tease/denial fetish. Our sex life took a major turn and after a few months the tie-and-tease thing was standard fare for us. She'd tie me to the four corners of the bed and ride me until she tired of it, stop, and finger herself to orgasm while holding me inside her still! Following her orgasm, she'd give me a set number of strokes to get off and if I didn't, she'd get off the bed and untie me without allowing me an orgasm. We had found a way to enjoy sex together and found that we were a near-perfect match in kinks. Her quiet outer nature hid a very sexually sadistic woman who enjoyed teasing and inflicting some amount of pain. My extroverted local rockstar personality covered a very sexually submissive side and yeah, I had to admit I had become a bit of a masochist over the years. Outside the bedroom, we were equals, but in private spaces my goal was to make her happy in any way I could, even if making her happy ended with me being denied on a long-term basis. We discussed where all this was going and decided it was time to quit fantasizing and order a chastity device. At first, it seemed to be a mild fascination, but the more we looked for the right device and read reviews and stories, the more it turned us both on. During this time, she had me write a few stories for her (I'll post them in the stories section if anyone wants to read them). As I assumed, she has tried a few of the ideas I used in the stories against me, but the chastity device always seemed to be the major missing item.

We ended up deciding on the Birdlocked, based mostly on it's claim to hide well under clothes. While waiting for it in the mail (only 2 day delivery from keptforher.com), I read some chastity blogs for information and such. While many had good ideas, the one that really stood out as a somewhat similar vibe as ours was the Edge Of Vanilla one. I can't remember the url, but it seemed so simply stated and real that it was a huge turn on and many ideas will probably end up tried from that one...

Anyways, I'm long-winded, I guess.

What I meant to say was "Hi everyone!"

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:10 PM
    Hi Justine what a wonderful introduction. Here is the link i use to read the Edge of Vanilla (http://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/). i love his writing and i think Tom is very knowledgeable about what he speaks. i wish everyone that joined here took the time to write such a detailed intro. i know my wasn't quite as detailed as yours as i thought people would get bored reading it. The Mansion is a great place to be as you will soon find out.

Anyway my name here is Rachel in real life it is randy. i am a cdr with no desire to go any further, although i am now Rachel more then in the past. My wife and i have been dabbling in chastity for almost 4 years now. Since last Christmas it is pretty much 24/7, with more time in then out. We are located in Pa. which is just a little more then a stones throw from Cornfield Hell, IA., unless there are hurricane force winds between here and there.

Everyone here always enjoys a good story so feel free to post yours.

Glad to meet you
    Rachel:welcome::CMrocks:

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion! :) :loveCM:

mikecb

4. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Rachael and Mike for the warm welcome!

We did get the device in the mail yesterday, btw, but major issues ensued. I'll post a thread on it in a bit...

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion from me as well. Nice to see another transsexual in our midst. I fully understand your fears of (bloody) operations. That's the main reason why my clitty is still there at all ... unfortunately, unlike you, i have no real use for it ...

By the way, your introduction was the best and most comprehensive one we have ever seen here.

Hugs, maid katrin

6. HerJustine

HerJustine chastity n00b

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    LOL.

I just figured our situation wouldn't make sense unless I spelled it out a little bit. Thank you!

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Justine -

What a fascinating introduction! I have a soft spot for those who sort of tip-toe into this, discovering things along the way, and finding out how exciting it can be.

Thanks for the compliments. Mrs. Edge and I have evolved a bit over the last few years, and recently we've discovered some new twists to add to the chastity/OD games. I'll be writing about them when I get a round tuit, or some free time.

Feel free to ask about concerns that you might have with actually wearing the device. I liked the Birdlock, but it really is not my favorite. YMMV.

Best wishes for you.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    That was a beautiful introduction, and made an awful lot of sense to me!

Sometimes we are just destined to meet these people.

Hope we can help you on your chastity journey. :whip:

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    A very nice intro justine. You'll find the people here quite helpful, open-minded and truly caring. Though your personal journey is a little different than most, I think the Mansion is the right place for you. Welcome.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice