A newby needs help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kimmielane, Aug 28, 2010.

1. kimmielane

kimmielane New member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    I have 2 devices, a CB300 and a BON 4 and can't get either to work for me. Besides having a small member, I also have tight balls. No skin at all and it is like I was ready to have an orgasm all the time. I think it is because of this that I can't get my balls, if I can even get them into the smallest ring, stay in the ring. After about 30 minutes in either device, I get ball pull through and of course one hell of a lot of pain. Does anyone know how to get a ball sac to loosen? I can even pull out of a parachute ball stretcher...

Thanks
    Kimmie

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    It's possible you are trying to rush the stretching process.

From what I know it's fairly gradual and will take time (weeks, months?) to stretch your sack to the desired size.

Having said that, I don't have the right equipment to tell you from personal experience!

3. Spike's Bitch

Spike's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    I have been ball stretching for months (not to fit in chastity since i managed to squeez into the birdlocked, its just something mistress wants)

Instead of the parachute i recommend getting neoprene ball stretchers. Probably the smallest length will work for you. The neoprene ones you can wear for many hours a day because they are very comfortable so it will speed up the stretching process.

The parachute is good but can only really be worn around the house and ball stretching really is all about the amount of time you can spend on stretching. Stretching 1 hour a day is going to take a long time to see results (if at all).

Also stretching should be carefully monitered. There is always a risk to damage something.

Hope that helps!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice