a new year and the game begins!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by newsub4a, Jan 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    Towards the end of last year i had posted about t a new game called black balled

Well, after a few changes to the point system we have finally gotten the game off the ground and i thought i would start a blog about the fun we are having with it. :penisdance:

The major change is that Goddess has reduced the points needed to get an orgasm from 100 down to 50 (20 for a ruined O). To correspond with this She also reduced the points to add an orgasm marble and subtract a black marble to 50 as well. Her reasoning is that She actually does like having me cum and does not want to deprive Herself of that pleasure just because i have been working too much and not home to earn points. She also concerned about how vicious things can get with the black marble and wants to avoid a jar full of black marbles!

So last weekend we finally got to the store where Goddess spent about 90 minutes find the right color combination of marbles, tray and decorations so that we could hide the game in plain site. We ended up going with red, purple and clear glass beads because the marbles we could find were limited in colors and what She picked matched better. So should we change the name of the game to squished purple balls?!? :evilgrin0042:

At first the idea was that we would just put the marbles in a dish surrounded by candles as a decorative piece, but it quickly became evident that the dish was simply too large for so few marbles, so She used the marbles to decorate not only the dish, but the candle holders as well. Turned out pretty nice actually. I will get a picture up in a bit.

So once it was up we had to decide on the number of marbles.... 30 red for the base number went into the jar, then 1 purple (for the black marble) and then a clear (for the orgasm marble)... but wait! A Friday had already gone past i pointed out... perhaps there should be TWO clear beads?!? Goddess smiled and said "sure, why not." She then paused and thought for a minute and reminded me that She had allowed me to cum on New Years day when She jacked me off during a wax scene (very intense too... both the wax AND the orgasm). So out came one clear bead... :sad0125:

"So now you should draw one, right" She said with an evil grin and my heart skipped a beat. What had i just done to myself i wondered?

Goddess covered my eyes with Her hand. i tried to see around Her hand, but could not. I heard the beads rattle in the glass jar as She swirled them and shook them to make sure they were well mixed.

i was excited and scared as i nervously reached into the jar...

2. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Is it intermission? When does Act I, Scene II begin?

:happy0030:

3. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    and i pulled out a red ball! i was bummed out... no orgasm for me. Then i remembered... i had no points anyway. So then i was relieved, i could have lost an orgasm had i pulled the only clear bead from the jar.

The next day i set to cleaning with a vengeance and about half way through the day Goddess started laughing and said "i just realized what you are doing... you are trying to earn points for an orgasm!"

i looked down and shuffled my feet like a kid being questioned by a parent and meekly confiremed Her observations. She laughed and asked me how many points i had earned so far.

"Not enough" i griped, knowing that all the days hard work had not even netted me a ruined orgasm... yet.

"You better get busy then", She laughed as She went back to Her work (She works at home part of the time). "Just remember that this was YOUR idea."

To my surprise when we added the points up that night i had earned 38! i had the chance for a ruined orgasm! Of course i had also done all the weekly chores (including 3 loads of laundry), all the daily chores and even a few special chores. Getting more points was going to be tough that week since i had to leave for 2 days on business in the morning. None the less, i had a draw coming to me this night, so once again we went to the marbles...

Goddess again covered my eyes, swirled the beads in the jar and told me to draw. i held the marble in my open palm as Goddess pulled Her hand away and we both looked at the marble in the dim light of the dining room...

My stomach sank and Goddess exclaimed in delight and amazement, "It's a black marble!" AND THEN SHE LAUGHED!

i let out a moan of sexual frustration, my cock got instantly hard (it was half hard when we drew) and my hips started thrusting the air... no orgasm for me AND another black marble had to be added, further reducing my chance for an orgasm. Goddess pulled me to Her and began kissing and hugging me.. She was actually turned on by this! :sex016:

After a brief make out session She pushed me towards the marbles and made me pick a purple bead from the tray and add it to the jar. That just made the whole thing that much more of a head trip. Not only would i not get an orgasm that night, but i was forced to reduce my chance for another orgasm on the next draw and now i had to figure out if i was going to use my points to take the black marble out or if i was going to use them for an orgasm. The mind fuck was amazing!

So then it was off to bed... Goddess was horny and i used my fingers and mouth to give Her several orgasms before She let me slide my cock into Her to fuck Her to another orgasm. Of course i was not allowed to cum. When i was getting close i dutifully told Her so and was able to hold back long enough to give Her a second orgasm before She made me pull out and left me frustrated and horny. :love0001:

4. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    I went for dramatic... i hope.

5. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Another twist...

So after the black ball was pulled it was off to work i went.

A side note here: Chastity devices have not really worked well for us thus far (lack of security, lack of ability for me to get a good nights sleep plus i was able to cum in them) so we have adopted the honor system. This mostly works, but after a while i always seem to slip up. For us Chastity is more a game than a lifestyle so the slip-ups are not relationship breaking issues, but they do make Goddess pretty upset since She wants to be the one to decide when and how i cum. It is an ongoing project to find a device that meets all our needs.

So with the side note in mind i can say that surprisingly i was a good boy on the trip after the black ball.

When i returned home in the early morning i made my way upstairs to go to bed, trying not to wake Goddess. i needn't have bothered trying to tip toe as She was awake and waiting for me. She called me into Her room (we sleep apart because my snoring is so bad) and had me crawl in bed with Her.

We made some small talk and as She stroked my hard cock and my fingers found their way to Her divine cleft where i found Her honey flowing freely. As i stroked and pleasured Her She released my cock and after Her first orgasm began to relate to me how She had meet a new lover the night before! i took Her through 2 more orgasms as She related the nights events and worked me into a mind-fuck frenzy. After Her tale was done and we continued to talk (and stroke) i at some point reminded Her that under the rules of the game i got another clear marble for Her having sex with someone else.

She smiled and said "i know" and then pulled me on top of Her, into the missionary position and had me fuck Her. i have a heard time cumming when i have been up all night so i was able to hold out long enough to give Her a couple orgasms (i so love being married to a multi-orgasmic woman!). i finally told Her i was getting close and She told me i could cum!

"Really?" i said, somewhat surprised. i hadn't expected such generosity.

"Yes" She said with a smile and evil twinkle in Her eye as i began spurting, "but you don't get another marble."

At that point i didn't care... i was grunting and moaning as i spurted and spurted and spurted! :anim_32:

One thing i have noted since Goddess has taken over my orgasms is that although i get few of them, most (even the ruined ones) are very intense and powerful. i suppose it is a matter of trading quantity for quality! :sex023:

So now to fast forward a few more days...

That occurred last Thursday morning and no it is Monday. I had to be out of town all weekend and so earned few points. Remember the points i had disappeared with that last orgasm. We tallied my points last night and Goddess added a clear bead to the jar (one is added every Friday). I had earned a whopping 18 points thus far since i had not been home very much.

We also drew a marble last night...

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Pictures

Last nights marble was... a red one (whew!).

After the last time of drawing out a black marble i was pretty nervous and Goddess was curious to see what would happen. She laughed when we talked about it saying "you should have seen the look on your face... it was priceless!"

So as promised here are the pics. I loaded them into a folder on my profile. You can view them hereThey did not turn out as well as i would have liked, but i think folks should get the idea.

Well, i have now wasted almost 4 hours on the web... and i need to get some chores done so i can earn some points!

i will update as i can :anim_53:

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    This is FABULOUS! I'm getting horny just thinking about it.

I'm off to look at your photos and then get to the original post for how it all works!

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:35 PM
    Wow! Sounds like such a devious game. I am not sure I could handle this one.

9. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    What a wonderful game! And Mistress even worked a nice cucking into it for you... how lucky for you!

I love the marble arrangement - very pretty and best of all - it's where you can see exactly how you stand in the game everytime you walk by... Just perfect!

We'll be waiting to see your next installment - and - yes - it is dramatic and quite horny...

:smilies_xxx02:

10. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well, this installment may not be much in the way of dramatic or horniness-inducing...

Yesterday I wasted most of the morning here writing and reading, but once I finally pulled myself away from the computer I was able to get some chores done. I finished a shop project I had been working on for the last week (a project Goddess commissioned bTW) and then did a few little chores (laundry, dishes, made bed, etc). I also fixed a couple things that had been outstanding on my to-do list for a while.

Fortunately Goddess worked late so I was able to tackle some of those extra chores. Unfortunately that ment that She was tired and in no mood to play when She got home :anim_43: So we tallied up the points and I had earned a total of 25! :happy0192:

As we counted out the marbles (to check for accuracy) Goddess did change the rules a bit.... She decided that if the count was wrong ALL the orgasm marbles would be removed! Once the count was right I reached into the jar and drew a red :anim_03: At least it wasn't a black one :mad0218:

This morning before She left Goddess did spend a few minutes slapping my cock and balls (something She REALLY enjoys) reminding me to be a good boy.

So once again I have spent almost 4 hours online wasting my chore time so i must be off and get some stuff done since I really need to get to at least 70 points before I draw a white marble )so I can get rid of the black one and still get a ruined O)

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Tonight we added up the points for the last week... finally! i have missed a lot of draws because Goddess has been so darn busy, but tonight i will get a draw!

So right now i have exactly 70 points... i told Goddess i want to use 50 to take one black marble out (leaving only 1) and let the other 20 remain so that maybe, just maybe i will get at least a ruined orgasm.
    So Goddess adjusted the points, took out a black marble and then added a white marble for last Friday. then our duaghter came back home!!!! ahhhhh... nooooo... !!!! :fighting0038:

So we hurriedly put the marbles away and later tonight She will cover my eyes, swirl the marbles and i will draw...

12. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    love :love0001: this game I shall have to borrow it and come up with something just as devious. :anim_37: Thank you for sharing though finding I am borrowing a lot of other peoples ideas. i want to be sure to thank you and twist it a bit so i am not exactly stealing them. :evilgrin0010:

13. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    To be honest I stole and modifed this game myself! I think I did mention that (I HOPE I mentioned it) in my first post about the game itself (see link in sig).

14. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    So last night i drew another red marble... damn! Then I mentioned to Goddess that we were not home Friday and Saturday and maybe, just maybe i could draw for my two lost chances... it it pleased Her of course.

Well, She is such a generous Goddess that She covered the glass and let me have my draws with a gleam in Her eye (i know She wants me to have an orgasm so She can have fun with it too). Sadly I drew 2 more red marbles :mad0259:

So now here i sit with a hard dick pushing into my lap top and no chance for relief until tonight! At least I have a chance to earn some more points today and if I get busy i might earn 30 so I can get back up to a full orgasm... that is a lot of work though and will be tough. Chances are I will be too damned tired tonight after cranking out 30 points to enjoy an orgasm!

15. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Another night and another red marble. "sigh"

The only other thing of importance to note is that we came out to our youngest daughter last night! :confused0086:

Last Sunday she went into our bedroom while we had our medical play stuff spread out everywhere! The conversation was pretty lame and She really didn't want to discuss anything at the time. We figure She will look up BDSM on the net and then ask questions of Goddess when i am not around. Should be interesting...

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Best of luck with that conversation! Lucky for us it will be sometime before having to explain mislaid toys!

17. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Hope all goes well. It's hard enough for Master and I to find time to play and it's just the two of us plus our dog of course. You must stugle to get any quality play time, if not can we have your secret?

18. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    So far everything is well with our daughter (who is 19 btw), although she did cancel a work out date with Goddess this morning, but that could have been for any number of reasons!

As far as play time goes, we only really play when we go to the dungeon every other weekend. During the week Goddess is normally too tired. All She wants to do is come home, eat dinner and veg in front of the TV if She doesn't have more work to do. :mad0245:

I have even begged Her to let me give Her foot baths and massages, but She just wants to be left alone. :mad0039:

19. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    So I got back from a business trip last night and Goddess arrived home a few hours later. She was pretty tired and so was I to be honest. We snuggled into a hot bath together and had a nice relaxing time soaking and talking. :love0077:

Afterwords i tucked Her into bed and asked if i could draw a marble... She smiled and told me to go get the jar!

No suspense here... another red one! damn! :manga_angry:

So here i sit this morning with a hard cock aching for release... at least I get to add another white marble tonight!

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Call me crazy but this marble game would drive me insane. It would be just another obstacle in the way to getting that release. LOL

Obviously this is the point but I was having a hard enough time with just Her will power, add the game to the mix and I would be dead. :sad0125:

21. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Last night started off rather depressing, but did end with a bang!

Goddess got home late again and I was already sleeping as I had been called in for work for the weekend :anim_43: I got up to get ready to go and talked for a bit with Goddess who asked if I had earned more points and how many. I told Her I had earned enough for a full orgasm to which She smiled sweetly and said go get the jar.

I rushed ot get it and brought Her the jar as well as the new orgasm marble which She dropped into the jar. She covered it and held it high. I closed my eyes, reached in and drew a... red marble! DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! I dropped it back in dejectedly and hung my head. Goddess laughed and handed me back the jar saying, "4 in 35 are really not good odds you know".

I sighed, put the jar back and cuddled up to Goddess. A short while later She undressed and had me please Her with my hands and mouth. After several orgasms She pulled me to Her and we made slow delicious love... what a wonderful thing! I held out long enough to give Her 2 more orgasms and then had to slow way down. After a few minutes of that Goddess grabbed my hips... I was afraid She was going to push me off, but instead She had me pick up the tempo! It was only a matter of a few strokes and I could feel the point of no return approaching quickly... I warned her I was getting close and She looked at me with such intensity and love and said "cum!"

I started shooting and shooting and was moaning and thrusting like a fool! My god it was intense! All the while She was watching me intently and in the height of my orgasm She had a third orgasm from both the intensity of my thrusting and the feeling of power and love that we shared. The whole thing was incredibly intense and deeply emotional and when it was over I was totally drained, both physically and emotionally!

I thanked Goddess as we snuggled for a bit in the afterglow and then made the dash to the bathroom to get cleaned. We had not used a condom and Goddess was filled to overflowing and there was also a large pool of fluid on the blankets! :sign0066:

Goddess reminded me that my points were now gone when I kissed her goodbye and She snuggled into the clean blankets I had put down, satisfied and happy!

Oddly enough my balls ached all night... like I had cum so much that they were totally drained!

22. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    WOW, what a hot night. Congratulations!!

23. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    It's been a rather boring few days. Work, house work and a few points earned with lots of draws of red marbles until 2 nights ago! :anim_32:

Actually, it was rather anti-clamatic. By the time Goddess had me draw it was late at night and we were both super tired. My excitement of drawing the marble was cutailed by the fact that i had a killer headache and so did Goddess. We went to bed, She had me put on a condom and fuck Her until I was close to cumming then She pushed me out of Her pussy to ruin the orgasm! Oh my! :sign0095:

The fact that we were both tired and not in the mood for play just made this whole thing a chore. I felt let down, Goddess was bored and nether of us had fun.

Lesson learned... delay use of the white marble until we are both ready to play so we can have fun with the game!

24. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly is sorry to hear this. This was one of the problems dollyanne was worried about with the cummie roulette game--she would be granted a cummie at the worst possible time! Drawing the white marble may not line up with everyone being in the right mood or frame of mind. It's too bad there isn't a way to increase the chances of a white marble when the mood is good--or maybe even postpone a draw if things don't feel right, which sounds like what you are doing. But, that's the "rub of the green" as they say in golf--so maybe it's just part of the game.

Huggs,
    :manga_washup:
    dollyanne

25. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks dolly. I guess it's just one of those instances of reality not meeting the expectations of fantasy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice