A new website

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jul 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    3:57 PM
    I've finally made a start on my own BDSM web site. I've wanted to create on for years but always put it off. It's hosted on a basic free host for now but I'm hoping to have my own space if the site takes off. It already has a name www.bdsmrealm.co.uk.

Don't let the UK put you off if your, I want input from around the world I just didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

I'm looking for ideas for content at the moment. It's not going to be a forum site, I want to create site full of information and perhaps stories.

Any information, stories and suggestions are welcome.

I would like to concentrate on chastity, bondage, CBT and even though I'm not a sissy any more I would like to create a reliable one stop source of info for sissies.

I'm not looking to make money, Any advertising on the site is due to the web hosting being free. I simply want to create a reliable source of information for all in the BDSM community

2. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I've started will a call out to dominants to share their experiences but would also love experiences from subs, slaves, sissies. If you're a dominant and wouldn't mind sharing your experiences click here

The web page doesn't look great yet but it's just so my domain name has a place to point.

3. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    Good luck with your site krissi (I'm still going to refer to you as a gurl - because that is what you are). I'll be checking on it - so it better be up to My standards or you'll be hearing about it...

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Thanks for your encouragement Miss D, I hope I can make the site a success.

The site is developing a basic look and page layout. Now I need content.

I could do with as much help and input as possible. Any BDSM knowledge will be useful. I now have the first draft of subjects that I hope to cover here. Feel free to post anything here or e-mail me.

With a little help this could be a really usefull site for many others.

5. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    good luck slavekris and i shall be popping in to see how its going:scared0016:

6. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I've started adding some content. It's going to take some time to add each page. I'm writing everything from scratch, no copy and pasting old information, I don't want the original writer to cause any trouble and I also want to produce simple to understand basic advice.

Could still do with a little help from people with content.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice