A new start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Newchasteoz, Aug 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Newchasteoz

Newchasteoz New member

Professional
    Australi
    Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Some time ago I introduced my SO to the idea of my chastity. No doubt like many of you initially it did not go well.

A second start saw me sit down and discuss the idea at length with my SO after some sage advice from these forums. Agreement and understanding dawned and we moved on. The agreement was that I would wear it at all times unless she told me not too. I would have to take it off myself with the key I had stashed away.

This week we took a couple of steps forward. I Went to get the key and take the cage off, to find the key missing. I returned to my SO and without asking I started to caress her. To my surprise she was more than accepting and a short time later I helped her orgasm. At no stage was the cage an issue. I was in heaven.

I hope we continue to take these steps forward.

herhubby, sapper814, BR_Saiph and 9 others like this.
  2. cagedjon

cagedjon Active member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    That is wonderful. Please keep us advised of how things progress

Newchasteoz likes this.
  3. Newchasteoz

Newchasteoz New member

Professional
    Australi
    Local Time:
    Well week 2 after our long talk has finished.

What can I say, I am thinking it is going ok. I have been very careful to not push it, beg or go over the top. Taking it slow and letting SO get a little more comfortable with what is happening. Clearly she read the Lucy Fairburn book that I sent her when we had the long talk because she has some knowledge about what to do.

Every couple of days the key is on the bathroom for my shower. After the shower or during the shower is a teasing session. There has been no PIV this week, but I have not been able to cum either. After the shower and drying I am expected to replace the cage. I have no knowledge when I will be released nor has there been any indications.

A couple of nights, whilst caged I have been encouraged and have complied with caressing SO and cuddles. She has not pushed for orgasm or anything further.

I am leaking more and more each night, more erections causing me to wake and they are taking longer to subside. I am hopeful of release but again I don’t want to push it. Hopefully we continue to progress.

4. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    You seem to have some buy in form her, which is good. There will be steps backward occasionally, arguments, and some stop and go. It is all part of the journey. You are on a forward path for now, but every day may not be that way. Communicate when it does happen, and try to move at her pace mentally. You seem to have a good start. Good luck t you.

Newchasteoz likes this.
  5. Newchasteoz

Newchasteoz New member

Professional
    Australi
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. No doubt you are right so good to take heed.

6. Newchasteoz

Newchasteoz New member

Professional
    Australi
    Local Time:
    Well week 3 has been a bit up and down.
    First, the most amazing sex, PIV. Best in years for both of us. This was followed by total disinterest for a few days then kind of interested again. I don’t know whether to talk about it or just let it slide and see how things go.
    I do have to get a new cage though. The cheap Chinese bioresin cage gets too flexible when warm with my body and I can fall out of it. New metal cage on the way.

7. cagedjon

cagedjon Active member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Sounds like things may be going slowly, but certainly are going in the right direction. That is great!

Newchasteoz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice