A new start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by doug123, Jan 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    Welcoming in 2018 locked in my Mature Metal Chastity device. My wife has been gracious enough to go along with keeping me locked and seems intent on keeping it that way until I reach a weight of 231, then I’ll get a chance at an orgasm. I think though she is sabotaging me with the food she is cooking, not on purpose I think, but still making it tough to get there. I’ve been locked 24/7 since December 15th. This is the 3rd or 4th time we’ve tried this, in the past it’s ended with less then stellar results and a bit of disappointment but we are trying again and I’m trying to let go of what and how I think things should be… at least in part because I have a female friend helping me to stay true to being locked up. She encourages me and gives me tasks once in a while to carry out so that keeps the excitement and sexual energy going for me, whereas my wife tends to lock and forget me. So I’m curious how this will go.

2. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
    A short break

So I had to ask permission from my wife and my friend (keyholder) who is helping me to stay locked if I could take a short break from my Chastity as I was getting some skin irritation after about 20 days in lock up. Both of them told me no orgasm and no touching myself while I had it off. Everything seems good now and ready to be locked up again, I wonder if either one of them will tell me to put it back on, or should I suggest it myself? I’ve hinted that everything is fine now, so I’m curious what will happen.

Earlier in the week while I was still locked I went to get a massage at an Asian place. I don’t know what to expect really, but she made it clear as after I laid face down on the table she whipped away the towel from my butt. I couldn’t really believe it, it felt almost electric as her fingers ran up and down my back, buttocks, and legs. I’m so nervous though that I didn’t get hard inside my Chastity cage. My heart was racing. She then asked me to roll over on my back. Gulp. I started to roll over while covering my Chastity cage with my hands and said to her “I don’t want to scare or frighten her in any way but I have something a little unusual on my penis”. I don’t know how much English she understood, but I know she knew some. I told her I have a chastity device on as I laid flat on the bed and moved my hands away. Her eyes got big and she asked what is this, why did I have it on? I explained that I had asked my wife to lock me up, she said “your wife, your wife have the key? You poor boy awww”. “You good boy, you good boy” as she cupped and caressed my head and neck. She kept looking at it and wanted to get a closer look. She asked if I could pee in it, how long I had been locked, does it hurt, no erection? When I told her I had been looked up since December 15th her eyes went big “15 days? 15 days!” “Oh you poor boy tsk tsk tsk” and giggled as she put her head on my stomach and gave me a hug. My heart finally settled down and my nervousness subsided some as we talked about it more with broken English. She didn’t understand everything I said and I didn’t understand everything she asked, but we understood enough. Then I started getting hard and she could see it. I told her I tend to be submissive and that yes I asked to be locked but that my wife tends to forget that although I’m locked I still crave and desire closeness and erotic touch. I don’t know if the masseuse understood that but she went in for a closer look to see how it was secured and how it held my balls as her hands explored the rest of my body. I was finally getting out of my head and in my body as her hands felt me and massaged me. I truely lost all sense of time and as she traced lightly over me I began shaking and trembling. My left arm, my abdomen, my legs all took turns trembling. I couldn’t control it and she felt it, smiling and saying “shh shh shh”. It was something that I don’t know I could put into words. When it was over she hugged me and after I sat up and the hugged me from behind and just held me. I could feel the precum leaking dripping from my Chastity down to my scrotum and onto the massage table. She went to go get me a water as I got dressed, leaving me hardly able to think straight. I told my keyholder friend all about it but not my wife, I don’t think she’d understand unfortunately, but she does know I went for a massage. I just didn’t elaborate, as much as I wanted too.

This weekend though I was able to spend some close sexual time with her, Friday licking and kissing her pussy till she had a powerful orgasm and giving her a bath today washing her from head to toe. My shampooing and hair conditioning skills seem to be improving. After cleaning, her favorite waterproof vibrator went to work but she didn’t achieve a strong O today just a couple small ones which she said was good for now. She got out of the bath and started taking a shower, as my hands applied a salt and honey body scrub all over her. Then she instructed me to clean myself in her used bath water and washcloth. I expressed to her how much these weekly baths were apprixisted and the opportunity this time presented to fulfill my submissive desire to pamper her. She likes them too. . 4.2lbs to go before I get a chance at an orgasm.

3. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    I have been on a "supervised diet", administered by Mistress, for more than a year now. It is a low carb diet and I have lost about 52 lbs. I am permitted only 40 grams of carbs per day, must log everything I eat and, when I go over my 40 gram limit, I am required to wear a tightly laced corset for at least 4 hours on the following day. At first, the thrill of wearing the corset was exciting and sexy, but now, it has become a real punishment - not being able to breathe very well! The really great benefit is that now, I fit into much more stylish and feminine clothes!

4. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
    So I need advice. I had to come out of my Chastity Friday Jan 5th for a couple days for a skin irritation. On Sunday I announced I'm all good down there expecting to be told to go back into Chastity. Sunday came and went, Monday came and went and now it's Monday of next week. I asked this morning why she hadn't locked me back up and she told me "I thought you were tired of it". I told her no, I mean it is nice to sleep through the night uninterrupted but no I wasn't tired of it. So I left it as that and went to work. My online friend that has been helping hasn't helped any either, I wrote all about it and am left wondering if either one willask me to put it on or not. I struggled all last week with not giving myself an orgasm, but I think on 4 nights I gave myself 2-4 ruined orgasms. We only really have time to spend together for play on Saturday or Sunday do to her work and child. When we do play she's not really teasing me or at times not really touching me. It's ok that she doesn't stimulate me sometimes but sometimes it would be nice to be teased, etc. So not knowing what to do exactly I've decided to just wait and see what happens. I'm not really sure what else to say or do at this point, except to just wait or forget about the whole thing.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    You might try communicating with Her about the situation. She is the one in control. All of our comments will do nothing........

6. doug123

doug123 Wishfull

Florida
    Local Time:
    I guess I have to be even more direct about and try explain why again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice