A New Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by ThaneMizzix, Aug 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. ThaneMizzix

ThaneMizzix Thane

QA Tester
    Montreal, Quebec
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    As a new member to CM, and beginning to explore long-term chastity, I wanted to start a personal blog of self-locking. This is a new journey, and a way for me to keep track of the beginning of the journey. When I find a KH or Domme down the line, it'll be noted and I expect the content to change. I'm using a standard Vice, likely going to the Mini since the cage is currently too big when I'm flaccid.

This is day 2 so far, and sleeping is... weird.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  2. ThaneMizzix

ThaneMizzix Thane

QA Tester
    Montreal, Quebec
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Update #1 with much more stuff.

The first night of wearing The Vice wasn't fun in any sense of the word. I woke up three times, the discomfort was very real. This wasn't the first time I've done an overnight stint in The Vice, but holy crap I didn't wake up that much in my life, ever. Needless to say it was off to the races for work after groggily waking up. Since I work from home right now, it was easy for me to be in my own environment with the device on. That was until around 10 AM or so when I took the device off for cleaning.

With the device off, I continued my day normally for a few hours until locking back up mid-afternoon. My job isn't physically demanding, so any struts of movement weren't really uncomfortable. I resized the both the base ring for the balls, spacer and anti-pullout for stronger security, and to see how the feeling would be. Turns out that the feeling was better, and tighter without compromising overall comfort. Saying all of that takes me back to last night.

I went to bed rather early due to being physically exhausted from both a terrible work day (unproductive is a nice term for how it was) and being burned out the lack of sleep from the first night. I watched my usual slew of shows and podcasts before slipping into a deep state of meditation about what I experience I'd like while self-locking before finding a KH/Domme. Self-betterment something that stuck out like a sore thumb, also beginning to explore my creative side unapologetically as a musician for self-desire. For any potential D/s relationship, reflecting on older scenes and live servicing I've done was humbling. That desire never went away, and pleasing, serving and exploring that side is something I truly am excited to do.

After waking up from a deep sleep, and the device not being as obnoxious as last night, I was able to get my "wake-up" juice in me and go. As my motivation for self-betterment began, I got up an hour earlier than usual and able to finish my day with energy left in the tank. I took a good walk after finally feeling like I did something, and took the time to type this out.

More to come.

Mizzix

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Good luck

ThaneMizzix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice