A new journal for a growing femdom and chastity marriage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, May 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I am in fact working in Northern California this week. Weekend home and then Kentucky.

Will find out status with me during the weekend I am sure. I am using my cage during trip and photo date stamping my proof. Don't know if she will review it. Trying none the less.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    I used to live in NoCal. What city will you be working in?

Now I hail from SoCal. Have fun and stay chaste.

bincorona likes this.
  3. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Started reading your journal last night and couldn’t stop. What a journey you’ve both had. Will keep following with great interest.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I was outside Oakland. Next week is Kentucky.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hah! I used to live in Lexington, KY.......And I lived in Oakland......

6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    Yo guys! @Lazlo Toth @StubHub
    Do you guys mind moving your conversation to the messenger versus my journal ;) thanks!

Lazlo Toth and homebody like this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My apologies. I am new to this. Will do.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    So far so good with the new year and my New Years resolution. My wife has released me twice this year, the first time my belt was entirely off for some play which I detailed in a post or two back and the second time my tube came off but the belt and base ring stayed on. She didn’t ask me to do that but I wanted to because leaving the base ring on (which has to be attached to the belt) allows me to get harder than I can normally. An extra added bonus is that there is a round nut that goes in the front center of the belt that keeps everything on so you can attach the locks easily. That nut is perfectly positioned to rub my wife’s clit when she allows PIV. It has been a while since I had left the belt on and had done that but I did it again because I wanted to remind her of how good it was. She was certainly a fan, I’m going to contact Behind Barz and see if they’ll make a custom nut that has 4 raised high polished bumps that would act as a clit stimulator. I worry about the current nut that’s in there because the threads poke through just slightly and even though the end of the bolt isn’t rough, it’s still threaded and I don’t want to hurt her especially if things get vigorous.

That was last Tuesday the 12th, the night started out how almost all of our nights start. She asked me to rub on her and things went from there. Me playing with her between her legs which eventually led to PIV. The PIV was amazing as she was very ready for me, plus having the base ring on makes me as hard as I was when I was a teenager. She wasn’t disappointed about that either! I ended up leaving quite the pool of cum on her breasts and stomach. I did not eat it this time. I got a little sore spot under my testicles afterwards, luckily the new larger base ring I ordered came a couple days later. I switched it out and my belt has been as comfortable as can be. Right after our sex and a cigarette I immediately put the tube back on giving her back her keys as per my resolution.

As per our previous release track record, my wife has been currently unlocking me between 7 and 10 day as has been consistent since the end of last November. Other times when chastity was consistently 24/7 in the last 5 years, meaning no belt off breaks longer than a day or two, my lockup’s were still roughly the same amount of time.

Because of our lack of time and privacy it feels like our sex lives are more vanilla and spur of the moment. That is, when we’re not too tired and have enough energy for fun play. But I feel like the fun stuff we/I bought is always forgotten about I.e. domme outfits, sub outfits, crops, whips, dildos, restraints, vibrators etc... Every once in a while those things will come out and we both enjoy them immensely which is why I’m surprised my wife doesn’t seem more interested in pulling those things out of the toy bag more often. I know it’s because of our lack of time and privacy but I really enjoy when she goes all out dominatrix on me but I feel like the further we get from using those fun toys and things the less likely we’re going to use them moving forward. I know that’s a stupid train of thought because the reality of the situation is that my wife doesn’t like to wear the outfits and use her queening chair etc when it’s not just the 2 of us in the house which has been incredibly rare. I don’t blame her, we have a 7 year old and he could come knocking on our door at anytime of the night. If we’re in the middle of having a good time it would be a lot to take our outfits off and put everything away before we could unlock our bedroom door lol.

It just bums me out and I’m feeling the stresses of life and I look at sexual play as an outlet for my stress. It’s not even that I need or want to get off, the relief comes from giving my wife that kind of attention and pleasure but in between my releases she more likes to flirt and tease me about being locked versus allowing me to pleasure her while locked. Funny enough, I don’t think she actually likes me locked when I’m giving her pleasure. I’m starting to think she’s using her Hitachi wand during the week when I’m not home and leaving me 100% sexually denied for X amount of days until she’s ready to unlock me. This for the most part has been her M.O. since we started chastity, she’s admitted to enjoying watching me suffer and me becoming frustrated with that kind of denial and lack of play. It’s not my favorite but what are you gonna do. I got what I wished for, she locked me in chastity and the rest is up to her.

bincorona, Rectrix and Lazlo Toth like this.
  9. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    Maybe an acorn nut would work for you

Guest 3729 likes this.
  10. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I was thinking about trying that, if I remove 1 of the spacer plates it would expose about the right amount of threads to secure an acorn nut on top of the bigger locking. Just need to figure out the size of the bolt and thread pattern now :)

11. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    Its funny the way stress works. As guys we generally find sex a great relief when were stressed. I know when my Mrs is stressed, sex is the last thing she wants despite how much I try to market it as ‘stress relief’ to her.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Last night was fun, my wife was texting me some different sex toys she thought were interesting and funny. Kind of ironic based on my previous post about her not seeming as interested in the toys. I was wrong, she does enjoy looking at them but there is a time and a place. I’m just overly eager when it comes to the toys and outfits etc. if I had the opportunity I would probably wear my fetish clothing every day.

She texted me about a couple of different fist dildos because she had mentioned back in October about buying me a fist dildo for Xmas. It never happened for Xmas because she forgot about it, so she was looking for my birthday coming up in February. At the end of our conversation we concluded that versus buying a fist dildo it would be more fun to have her fist in me . We browsed a few other toys, a flesh light masturbator and a prostate massager. It was really fun to see her so into it and laughing about some of the really weird ones.

The rest of our evening consisted of us perusing the chastity mansion gallery. Other than my posts she hasn’t really spent any time on this website and she wanted to see the pics because I told her about the gallery. She was rather surprised at the amount of dick pics and guys in panties not understanding why anyone would want to post so many pics of one locked cock lol. I gently reminded her that I wanted to be her maid at one point after her comment on the panties. She laughed saying that was different because being her personal maid in private is one thing but to voluntarily wear and go out in women’s panties is seen differently in her eyes. On that note she still isn’t for me dressing as her maid but brought up me as her butler as she’d rather see me in something nice like a tuxedo that had assless pants (I’ll be looking for a that). She said that women truly find it a turn on when men are dressed nicely and classy in suits, uniforms, etc... obviously the dressing up (panties, maids uniforms) is really more for us guys and where it places our minds when we’re wearing that stuff but I also understand hard limits and if something is an absolute turn off to her then I’m not pushing it. That did make me feel good that she said she understood why I like the maid thing, makes me hopeful she might be willing to entertain that kink in the future but I certainly won’t ever push it. Glad I’m not into panties, so is she lol .

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Very true, I think for us guys sex or masturbation allows us to blank out or degauss our brains and at least for a moment forget our problems. I think for women it takes so much more mental energy and focus for sex that the thought of sex when stressed out seems like more work versus a relief and their ability to achieve an orgasm is probably a lot lower when the mind is occupied on life, work etc... Makes perfect sense why we had such limited sexual intimacy while my wife was going through graduate school.

14. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    My lovely goddess❤️!❤️! She gave me permission to post her pic here. 2179110A-4996-4361-8ECD-8C23ED27D12B.jpeg

missmissy, cshorts, SubofSin and 4 others like this.
  15. Guest 0288

Guest 0288 Active member

Local Time:
    Wow! Beautiful!!! I love her leather outfit, she can take a bullwhip to me anytime :)

Guest 3729 likes this.
  16. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    WOW! You are a lucky man, indeed!

I truly never tire of hearing or relating to men who love their wives. I love mine. I am always mystified and sad when others struggle.

bincorona, StubHub and Guest 3729 like this.
  17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Wonderful outfit. Your certainly lucky man. Make sure you thank her for overseeing you and allowing you to post her photo.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  18. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Thanks Lazlo, I definitely feel lucky!

bincorona likes this.
  19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Thanks stubhub! I thank her everyday for the life we’ve built together thus far. She is an amazing woman!

StubHub likes this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I understand that sentiment. The two of you have a wonderful relationship going.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  21. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    Holy hell mate you’re a lucky fella. Love her/your taste in outfits also.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    We had some free time on Friday, I stayed home that day and we made an afternoon of it. We had taken care of our chores for the morning so we finished by taking a shower together. She allowed me to unlock, I took my belt off and joined her under the warm water. Being free and seeing my wife naked prompted a hardening, she was pleased that all I have to do is look at her naked body to get hard. I took her luffa and lathered it up and started to bathe her. She always faces me and has me start with her breasts, I like taking my time, it’s a lovely tease, I think she likes how gentle and methodical I am. Then I worked my way down her body, on my knees, lathering her legs. When I’m down with her legs she opens them for me to gently clean her goddess area. When I’m done and she rinses off I usually finish by gently kissing one of her butt cheeks.

She ordered me out of the shower so she could finish washing her hair, I dried off and asked her if she would like me to get her hitachi wand and lay in bed with me. She was very eager for that and gave me permission. Before she was out of the shower I put my collar and leash on, I put the wand and our vixskin dildo on the bed. She stepped out of the shower and dried herself off giving me a look of approval, saying ooh that’s fun. Mistress laid on the bed and I sidled next to her, she took my leash and gave it a pull. I brushed my hand over her pussy lips teasing softly as she let out soft moans. She teased the tip of my cocks with her fingertips, the sensation was almost overwhelming. Two weeks locked and I had become ultra sensitive, I almost came a couple different times from her gentle fingertip caressing.

She was wet and ready for me, mistress moved to the middle of our bed and I placed myself between her legs. She pulled the leash again and I started licking her from bottom to top, slow firm licks right up the middle. I traced her lips with my tongue, she adjusted her hips allowing me to bury my face between her legs. It was so good, her body was tensing up, unfortunately she started to get a leg cramp and we had to stop for a minute. I rubbed her thigh to alleviate the cramp and had an idea. I suggested we try her queening chair and she was all about that. I was incredibly excited as we haven’t tried it since we bought it back in September last year. I set it up and placed a throw pillow underneath the chair and laid down. She giggled standing over me, she straddled the chair and my face, I loved my view. I knew what was coming but I didn’t realize how much I’d enjoy watching her as she sat down on my face. My cock was twitching as her wet pussy pressed into my waiting mouth, I loved the pressure and weight on my face, I couldn’t move and was trapped under her until she decided to get up, it was a lovely feeling. I wished the queening chair had attachment for wrist restraints so could lock my hands to the chair . Although I enjoyed that very much the throw pillow raised my head up too high and wasn’t necessary. It could still be used if you really wanted to do some face smothering but we haven’t crossed that bridge yet except in that moment by accident. As soon as she sat down my nose went right in her ass lol, neither of us meant for that to happen but we both rolled with it for the moment. I was probably down there for half a minute before she said she didn’t like my nose pressing into her butt. She wanted to get back on the bed and I begged her to try one more time without the pillow underneath me. It really was the perfect height at that point, I started licking and she was very much enjoying what I was doing but she couldn’t get over the feeling that she was sitting on a toilet. She ordered me to move to the bed but says she wants to try it again another time.

We’ll have to play around with some of the different ways she can sit on it so it’s more comfortable but I wonder if the idea of a queening chair has more to do with the submission and the “scene” aspect of domination versus it being more comfortable and having a practical application in terms of her achieving an orgasm via oral. So we moved back to the bed and she pulled my leash again pulling me into her womanly parts. As I was licking I reached for the vixskin dildo, I wet the head of the dildo with my mouth and slowly pressed it in while continuing to toy her clit with my tongue. I turned the bullet vibrator on the dildo and did my best to send her out of this world. She started cumming hard and since we were alone she could really be vocal and she was. It was so hot to hear her scream and moan like that, I was rock hard through it all. Mistress handed me the hitachi wand, and I placed it over her clit while I pleasured her with the dildo. Now she had vibrations coming from the dildo and her wand, inside and out! Wow, I never heard her make noises like! We did this for a little while longer until she said she couldn’t handle it anymore. I placed the toys aside and lay there waiting for my next command, I was so pleased with myself for making her scream like that. She caught her breath then looked at me and in a cute I own you kind of voice she asked me if I wanted to come inside. I nodded yes, she held my leash as I slid upwards towards her, I pressed my cock into my mistress. It had been nearly two weeks since my last release so everything was so sensitive. I could feel sensations through my entire body as I slowly went in and out. She wrapped her arms around me taking me all the way in. She was flexing her vaginal muscles making it impossible for me to hold back, not that she even needed to do that. I went in and out a few more times before an overwhelming feeling came over my entire body. I pulled out and came on her stomach, there was so much that it trickled back down over her pussy. I cleaned my goddess, brought her new clothing and we went out for a cigarette. Another incredible experience with my mistress!!! ❤️❤️❤️

23. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I haven’t had a lot of opportunity to post this last month, never seems like there’s enough time. So far this year she’s allowed me 6 orgasms, the most I’ve been out of my belt has been this last weekend because it was my birthday. Otherwise I’ve had my belt off very little (for me) this year, my wife has definitely appreciated my willingness and devotion to belt back up when not in use, unless she wants me to remain unbelted. She has allowed me PIV 3 of those 6 times, otherwise mistress usually has me pleasure her and then allows me to masturbate on her chest, she loves that.

Mistress was asking me in the middle of February what I wanted for my birthday, I had a few requests I asked for. Today I might be allowed the bigger of the three but we’ll see how our day progresses. My first birthday request was that she would set aside certain times where I would remain caged while pleasing her. She usually uncages me before any play and although I grateful she allows me to cum, I love the feelings and frustration that comes with being locked while pleasuring her. She immediately said “okay” like it was a no brainer for her. So far in the last 2 weeks this hasn’t happened yet, I don’t think she’s forgotten, I think it has more to do with timing and actual desire for pleasure on her end. So when the time does come for us to play, she usually feels it’s been long enough for me and she wants me to O too. There’s a funny irony in the fact that I want her to be selfish for pleasure so I can get what I want to lol.

My second request was kind of giggled at but I watched a video of a mistress spanking her sub who was bent over her knee. My mistress spanks me plenty at random, well pretty much whenever my bare ass is exposed. It’s mostly just a couple of reminder spanks of who’s in charge, thus far I’ve never received any punishment spanks. But I love the idea of being bent over her knee for numerous hard spanks. That act in itself being over her knee is a different kind of sensual I’m looking for. But again, free alone time has not been on our side and as spanking can be a noisy venture it’s been put on the back burner.

My last request was kind of the same as my Christmas request which unfortunately never happened at Christmas. Mistress was going to go into full domme mode on me, outfit and all on one of our free Monday mornings/afternoons. I loooove seeing her dressed up so it’s always such a treat when it happens. In addition to whatever outfit she chooses she was going to include wearing one of the sets of latex gloves I bought her Christmas before last. I bought a black pair and a hot pink pair, they’re about mid forearm length. My mistress knows how much I love anal play and she’s always been rather giving with anal play. Probably one of my biggest fantasies is to be fisted by my mistress. Not only do I enjoy the physical pleasure of being fingered and stretched, I love the overall feeling of submission and feeling completely owned by her. Mistress’s entire fist up my ass and the key around her neck says completely owned in my mind. She’s gotten pretty close to getting her while fist in, I bought the gloves to help her go all the way. She wasn't really that keen on them when I first purchased them telling me the purchase was more for me than her. It was partially true and she wasn’t by any means upset about me gifting them to her but she certainly didn’t feel inclined to use them at that time. Here we are a little further down the rabbit hole and she’s now totally open to using them and even seems enthusiastic about it. I’m sooo looking forward to watching her put them on and rub them with silicon lube making them bright, shiny and silky smooth. I think she’s going to enjoy my reaction to her touch with those gloves, I think she might even be surprised how much she might like wearing them. I just hope I bought a large enough size, it won’t be fun for her if they’re too tight on her arms.

However I’m sitting in bed, next to my sleeping mistress. I’ve already dropped our son off at school and was anticipating a lot of fun today but alas mistress’s friend who we allowed to move in with us 6 fucking months ago and is still here happens to not be feeling well and is staying home for the day ( ive been piecing this together over the day as it's gone on). Well that just killed mistress’s and my day, there’s no way she’ll get dressed up or remotely be into her role with someone else in the house. I don’t blame her, I was hoping to be rather vocal myself and she just can’t get into that level of domme she wants to achieve with someone else in the house. So sadly another day goes by where there’s no way we’re going to be alone or have any real privacy. I don’t really know how much would change if said houseguest was gone but good god, get your shit together and move the fuck out!

There’s been a growing animosity and I feel like I’ve hit a crossroads with this person. We all talk about patience in this lifestyle with our partners. Well I’ve been patient and our relationship has grown exponentially in that time. Now I’m trying to be patient with a person (the houseguest) I shouldn’t have to be patient with and they’re affecting my personal life. What really drives this point home for me is that I had a dermatology appointment last Friday. I had a very suspicious looking mole on my arm that recently popped up and it freaked me out. Luckily it wasn’t big but it definitely wasn’t there before. My dermatologist removed it and is having it sent off to the lab to be tested. I admit I’m slightly concerned but feel like it was caught soon enough and removed that if it is a melanoma it won’t be a problem other than being on cancer watch for the next 5 years. If it’s benign than that would be most awesome but either the thought of me possibly having some kind of cancer has been a wake up call. For one, I need to be healthier, I started smoking about a year ago after being quit for 5 years. It was due to stress at work and then stress from the whole Covid ordeal, our first houseguest etc, it was too easy to go buy a pack even after 5 years. Ironically mistress started up again too, we were actually hiding it from each other, I’m not sure how it came up but we eventually admitted it to each other. Unfortunately that didn’t make us quit we just kept smoking. But we need to stop this shit because life is to short as it is. Which is why I need this houseguest out of our house, life is to short and I’ve helped her for long enough, now she’s affecting my personal life.

To end this post on a positive note we did have a hot Saturday night, of course things didn’t get hot until around midnight. I thought we were going to sleep, I was tired and I thought she was too. I was rubbing her back when she turned towards me and told me to rub her chest. I turned more towards her and caressed her stomach slowly grazing her nipples. I started to wake up much more and so did my cock. I grazed my fingertips past her pubic area and she encourage me to reach further. I traced the outline of her lips with my fingertips and then ran my fingers up and down the middle. She was soaking wet in an instant and wanted more, it was long before she came. We ended up in a 69 position, this is a position I love but rarely can we ever situate ourselves right so its comfotable for long enough. Well that night it worked out fine and we were both really into it, she started sucking and playing with my cock, i was on top and I was very sensitive as usual. I happily licked her pussy until she had me on the edge, the rush of the orgasms that was coming for me was so intense all I could do was wrap my arms around her thighs and squeeze which pressed my face firmly into her pussy. I groaned loudly while she enjoyed the vibrations. I came all over her neck, it was a true pearl necklace that soaked the back of her hair. I rolled over and collapsed breathing heavily, after a moment mistress informed me that weren't done, I went to get her a towel for the pool of cum but she told me to leave it and get her vibrator. I promptly did so, turned it on and placed it right over her clit, I was using my fingers on her too. Everything was so passionate and intense, she orgasmed for 5 minutes striaght before she told me to stop. We stumbled out for a cigarette as soon as we could get ourselves together. We stood outside looking at each other very pleased. Then Mistress added the comment that she wished a had a big dildo she could've shoved up my ass. I love whe she says things like that to me, she always excites me, even after a huge orgasm.

Well its now the early evening and I am finally finishing this post after starting it this morning lol, I hope you all enjoy the read. I'm also hoping Ill have some hot fisting action ill be writing to you all about in the next couple of weeks. I feel like a kid who's going to Disney land but am on standby flights lol. The suspense is frustrating and evil :)

24. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    An update on how things are going for us and at the moment I couldn’t be happier. Finally our long term house guest is finally moving out this weekend! Nearly 7 months and finally she is getting out of our lives lol! My wife has been gently nudging ever since I asked our “friend” to give us a move out date nearly 2 months ago. Our friend has been seeing this guy for quite some time and it’s working out that she’s moving into his place thank god. My poor mistress really needed her office back as she has gone back to work for over 2 months now.

We are both excited about having our privacy back as well as our front bathroom in our house. That was another boiling point for us, our 7 year old son would have use our master bathroom because that girl occupied that front bathroom for a good 2 hours every morning when 4 of us are trying to get ready at the same time! Anyway I can now wash my hands of this and you should see the grin on my face right now :) we’re gonna help her move her stuff into her BF’s place this upcoming weekend. Only reason we’re helping is to get her out faster and get mistress’s office set back up.

This good new put mistress in a very good mood this last weekend and I was given quite the treat Saturday. As I was walking down our hallway to put our kiddo to bed mistress stopped me and whispered in my ear that she “wants the black one tonight”. She was referring to our black dildo that’s rather large and I’m pretty sure was molded from a black porn stars cock. It was about 20 minutes when I headed back to our bedroom. When I opened the door I was greeted with my mistress’s legs split while she used her hitachi wand. I locked the door behind me and she motioned me towards her. I crawled into our bed and put my head between her legs and started kissing her pussy. She placed her hands on top of my head while I traced her lips with my tongue before licking her right up the middle and resting the tip of my tongue on her clit. She was already moaning as her vibrator had made her very wet and ready. I enjoyed her scent as I happily licked my queen. Moments later I brought mistress to her first orgasm.

I asked her if she was ready for some black cock and she breathlessly nodded yes. I quickly got my leather shorts on (helps with placement of the harness) and then put the leather harness on over my hips strapping it down tight. Mistress was getting impatient and was telling me to hurry. I rubbed a liberal amount of lube on the dildo, mistress watched as I stroked it in front of her. I lifted her legs up and gently pressed the tip in working it slowly back and forth. I’d learned from past experiences to be a lot slower and sensual when using the strap on, there have been times before when I was too rough. My strokes got longer until she was taking the black cock all the way to its rubber balls. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and we got into a rhythm. I wrapped my hands around her holding her as we fucked and I could feel her next orgasm approaching. I love the power and freedom the strap on gives me in order to please my queen. It’s not a toy that comes out often but I always love what I can do to her and for her when she wants a good fucking like that. She came again and then told me she wanted my cock and to cum quickly. I pulled off my shorts and the harness and my poor cock had been strapped down tightly and wasn’t fully hard. I buried my face in my mistress’s pussy, sucking and licking her freshly fucked pussy. I could taste the dildo and feel how loose she was and that really turned me on, I was rock hard instantly.

Once again we embraced each other tightly as my cock slipped into my goddess. I nibbled on her ear as she let me have my way with her. She was encouraging me to cum, she wanted to see the huge load all over her breasts and stomach. She was telling me to cum while moaning and gyrating her hips. I had no chance of lasting and was finally overcome with the her extreme passion and her control over me. I pulled out and came over her chest and stomach just as she wanted. We both took a moment to catch our breath before she told me to clean her. I stumbled into the bathroom and got a towel to gently wipe my cum off of her. Afterwards I fetched her some clothes and we enjoyed a cigarette.

25. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Something else I wanted to add to my last post, I meant to talk about my caged status. I have been making it a point to make sure I lock back up whenever I’m not in use. January and February I was locked 24/7 except for play time, then usually that night or the next morning I would put my belt on and hand her the keys. I’ve been let out for play a couple of times so far this March. What’s interesting though is the last couple of times she has not wanted me to lock back up right away. The first time I was let out it was for a couple of days before I put my belt back on. When I put it on she told me she didn’t want it back on yet but since I already locked up I might as well stay locked.

I was unlocked last Saturday for play which was amazing by the way (see the previous post) and finally yesterday I asked her if she wanted me to lock up thinking she either forgot or hadn’t thought about it. She didn’t forget and she didn’t want me to lock back up yet. I do have a little blister type thingy on my hip where my belt was pressing into, and we had discussed letting that heal up a bit. I got the little blister because of the way the belt was pressing into my right hip/ upper leg while I was sleeping. I must’ve been really out of it for that not to wake me up. Anyway it’s almost healed now so it won’t be a problem when my belt goes back on but it’s times like this that make me wonder if Wonder Woman has anything up her sleeve by giving me the extra free time, then again maybe it’s nothing and she just wanted me to have a little free time to heal up. I tend to overthink these things thinking she has some grand plans but usually that’s not the case.

I can’t tell you all how pleased I am that our non paying, non helpful roommate is finally moving out this weekend. She already has most of her stuff packed and ready to go other than the big stuff. It will be nice to have our privacy back, even though we have a child it’s much different when it’s a houseguest. I will be able to go out in the middle of the night and let the dogs out in my underwear instead of having to put a shirt and pants on for the off chance our houseguest might be out there. We pretty much surrendered our front bathroom to her, even our 7 year old was having to come back to use our bathroom in our bedroom most of the time. Wonder Woman likes to soak in our bathtub from time to time and she hasn’t used our tub in the 7 months that our houseguest has been there because it’s in the front bathroom. Wonder Woman often has chronic back issues and the shower just doesn’t cut it when you need to soak.

Anyway, the only real alone time my wife and I have is on Monday afternoons (I have Sundays and Mondays off) while our son is still at school. We are both happy for at least that although many of those Monday's have had to be repurposed for adulting and getting things done with the ease of no kiddo in the house and other times our houseguest happens to be there on those mondays too grrr. Either way it’ll just be nice to have our house back after allowing two different non family members to live with us at different times for about half the amount of time we’ve owned our house.

One thing I welcome with open arms is mistress’s willingness to dress up and go full domme dress up and use her whips and crops on me, that is when we’re totally alone in our home. She hasn’t felt comfortable enough even late at night in the privacy of our bedroom to allow such things to happen. Partly because of the houseguest and also the fact that our child could come knocking on the door, mostly the latter. So having these Monday afternoons totally alone will hopefully be a game changer for us. So for now I’m just doing my best to obey my mistress’s wishes and keep her happy.

SubofSin and Lazlo Toth like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice