A new journal for a growing femdom and chastity marriage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, May 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    Last Monday

This past Monday was one of the first mornings Wonder Woman and I have had with just the two of us together in a long time. We’ve had a random evening here and a random afternoon there but what’s special about Monday’s up to 3pm (at least for right now) is that mistress and I will have them together consistently. It’s nice being able to plan on a day you know you’ll be alone for most of it. This particular Monday morning was still a busy one, we had to drop my car off by 9:15 to the dealer and then we still had to pick our son up by 11am, which gave us just a few short hours that morning.

When we returned from dropping my car off I wanted a shower and so did mistress. Mistress got in first, I took in her sexy naked body and big breasts feeling my cage tighten slightly (it’s tightening right now just thinking about her). I undressed down to my steel belt and got in with her. I took her luffa and lathered it up with honey melon body wash. She turned towards me with those big breasts waiting for me to bathe her. I gently started around her beautiful neck then slowly moved to her breasts taking my time using her luffa very sensually. I got down on my knees and moved my way down her abdomen, then her legs and between her legs. As she rinsed in the warm water I gently kissed the fronts of her thighs. She turned around and I stood back up and again I sensually lathered up her back moving slowly over her butt then got back onto my knees finishing lathering her legs. She rinsed again while I gently kissed her butt and lower thighs.

I stayed on my knees giving her butt soft gentle kisses while running my fingertips from her lower back down her thighs. I heard her whimper slightly in approval to my sensual treatment. She turned around and looked down at me saying you better hurry if you want to eat my pussy and then grabbed her towel and stepped out of the shower. I quickly took my luffa and scrubbed down jumping out of the shower just moments after mistress. She greeted me with the keys saying “why don’t you take your belt off so you don’t have to dry off with the blow drier. I took the cage off but left the base ring and belt portion on. I get so ridiculously hard when the base ring is still on.

I found the small liberator pillow in our closet, brought it out and placed it under her butt. I took in a deep breath of her lovely womanly scent and got even harder. I gently kissed her inner thighs, then gently traced my tongue along her pussy lips. I French kissed her pussy with loving tongue thrusts and a desire for her like I hadn’t kissed her in years. Mistress’s moans and hip motions told me I was doing exactly what she likes. I kissed and licked her lips a little more before my tongue rested right on top of her clit.

I toyed with her clit and when I didn’t think she could get any wetter I slipped my two fingers inside of her. I gently took my fingers in and out while my tongue toyed with her clit making her whimper yet again. She told me she wanted to feel my cock and I did as she commanded. She felt sooo good and silky smooth when I entered, I’m surprised I didn’t cum right away. I pulled out as things were starting to feel a little to good for me and I grabbed our chin strap dildo. She can’t help but laugh when I put it on so she closed her eyes.

I went back down on her, the 6 inch dildo slipped in so easily with my chin as support. I licked her pussy and clit while thrusting my head in and out with the dildo. I would thrust in and lick, she appeared to be loving this very much. She was right on the edge of cumming but needed more when she told me to get her pink hitachi wand. I slowly pulled my face back pulling the chin cock out and quickly got her the vibrator. My cock was rock solid looking down watching her pleasuring herself.

We were running out of time as I had to be back to pick up our son by 11am when she said that if I was going to cum I’d better do it. This seemed like more of a suggestion so I decided I wanted to keep my high I was feeling from the incredible sexiness of my mistress. So I crammed my rock hard cock back into the tube and locked back up. I placed her keys on her nightstand for her and took one last glance at my sexy goddess masturbating before I closed the bedroom door behind me. I left savoring her lovely scent on my face as I walked out, excited and already longing for the next time my goddess allows me to give her pleasure.

That was last Monday and it was a week before that when she laid me back on our bed giving me an amazing hand job. I want her so bad and am now dripping profusely waiting for her next gift of release :)

2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Sounds like a great day, I too have recently started enjoying the act of washing down my wife if we get the chance to shower together. Its one of those wonderfully intimate acts that lets you enjoy their entire bodys look and touch.

Willpower (or is that won't power) of steel to not take up the opportunity for your own release, but I completely understand the desire to extend the sexual high

Guest 3729 likes this.
  3. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Sub drop...

I used to think sub drop was bullshit and something that guys came up with to explain lazy, irritable or lackluster behavior after they’re allowed an orgasm. In the past I tried to pay attention to this after I would cum but didn’t really think much of it. Plus mistress has usually been allowing me to cum once a week and I think there is less mental effect when the time spans are closer together.

Usually right after I cum, within the next couple of hours I’m voluntarily putting my belt back on. Mistress never pushes me to lock up right away so I try to stay proactive about it because I know it’s better for me and if I don’t I’m probably going to masturbate. I think mistress has enjoyed my proactive behavior in taking the initiative.

On Monday when we were alone I snuck off to the bedroom, got undressed then put my leather shorts and SLUT collar on. Just as I fastened the buckle on my collar mistress came into the bedroom. She knew what I was doing and wanted to catch me in the act! She took my hand and led me to bed telling me I needed to touch her softly and gently. That’s how she wanted to be put in the mood. I softly ran my fingers up and down her back, kissing her neck in between soft strokes. After several minutes of caressing, she turned towards me and gave me a deep loving kiss. We made out for a several more minutes while I played with her nipples, rolling them between my fingers, running my fingers tips gently on the underside of her breasts.

She took my hand in hers and placed mine over her warm pussy. We were still kissing while I traced her pussy with the tip of my fingers until resting on her clit. Things got more intense as I toyed with her and touched her just how she likes. She wanted my cock which was already throbbing and waiting for a gift she may or may not give me. She has already allowed me to cum in the shower by her hand and I didn’t know if I was going to be allowed another. She played with the tip of it, she wanted me to cum again and wanted to use her fingertips only, touching it gently, just enough to get me off. I felt my cock twitching and throbbing while she touched me and spoke to me.

She changed her mind and told me she wanted my cock on her. I got in between her legs so fast, so happy she was allowing me this wonderful prize. I thought I would explode instantly, she felt silky smooth as always and I just wanted to live in there. It must’ve been because I already came but I was able to last at least 10 minutes. I asked mistress if she still wanted me to cum by her using her finger tips and she nodded yes. Mistress came and I was right behind her, I pulled out and she gently tickled the end of my cock until I came really hard, I just kept repeating “thank you mistress”. It kept dripping out of me, which was to wonder woman’s immense satisfaction.

Normally I don’t opt to put my belt on right away but at least within a couple of hours. This time I felt different though, there was really not a desire to go back in, not just yet. I wonder if it’s because I went for two weeks this time instead of one that I had more of a drop in my gusto. I ended keeping my belt off for the rest of the day and night. When I woke up in the morning we had to get our son ready for school. Usually I’ll get ready for work while Wonder Woman get him ready for school and then I take him. I have just enough time to come back home and hang out with my mistress for 20 or so minutes before heading to work. Even though I still wasn’t quite feeling putting the belt back on I did it anyway. I knew I would masturbate if I didn’t put it on and I certainly didn’t want to do that and worsen my sub drop.

I’m one day back in and I already feel that sub headspace coming back. I’m always drooling at my mistress’s sexiness and even with just one day locked I’m already craving her very, very much.

So I concur with the rest of you out there that sub drop is definitely a real thing and I’m curious to see what my mistress does with this knowledge. She made a point to comment to me about my behavior and lack of doting on her. Makes me wonder if she’ll reconsider my lock up times.

KRoyCuck and bondinchas like this.
  4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    Getting back into "service mode" after an orgasm is certainly a conscious effort, but I find it much easier to do with a device on than without. I liken my cage to a safety belt in a car, its comforting to know that its there and I feel somewhat more at ease.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Agreed :)

6. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Our anniversary...

Friday my mistress and I celebrated 10 glorious married years! Friday’s are my half days and I was lucky enough to spend the morning up til 12:30 with my beautiful Wonder Woman. The day started off like any other weekday, I got up at 6:30 and got our son to school by 7:45. I made a stop on the way home and bought my mistress a beautiful bouquet and bought some maple bar donuts which I know are her favorite. When I got home I presented mistress with her bouquet which earned me a big kiss and warm hug. She went back into the bedroom and got in bed, I made her another cup of coffee just the way she likes and served her a maple bar and the coffee. I made myself another cup and brought my coffee and donut to join her. We watched an episode of the Sopranos which we restarted (love that show) and we drank our coffee and enjoyed our breakfast as well as each others company.

When we finished she sat in front of me on our bed so I could massage her back. I was rubbing her very sensually, kissing her neck and ears grazing my fingertips up and down her lovely back. Apparently I had started the fire because the next thing I knew she moved back pressing into my cage and took my hand placing it between her legs. I gently kissed her neck while slowly rubbing her pussy, she was so wet and I became very excited. I played with her clit then running my fingers up and down her lips inserting a finger every now and again. I shortly brought her to her first orgasm. I moved from the bed, she leaned back and removed some art from a shelf above our bed exposing her hidden key. I got back onto the bed in front of her, and moved up slowly kissing her body until I met her breasts. I kissed each of her nipples and then licked, I did gentle kisses and licks starting with her nipples working in a circular motion until I kissed every surface of her breasts. I kissed my way down her stomach, until I was between her legs. I kissed her inner thighs until my face was right in front of her lovely pussy. I slowly ran my tongue starting from the bottom moving up each side, then I laid my tongue flat right over the middle if her pussy and held it there for a few moments. Mistress was breathing heavily waiting for my next move.

I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside of her and then licked her like and ice cream cone. I did that several times as I know she really likes that. She started pressing her body into me and I buried my face between her legs. I was rubbing her clit with my nose while thrusting my tongue into her, she really loves that. I thrusted my tongue an buried my nose into her clit like a famished animal, I was in such bliss. As I hadn’t take my belt off yet my cock was practically bursting out of its cage. It felt so good and I was so incredibly horny. I think I ate her out through the majority of the next episode of the sopranos until she came hard. She may have came a couple of times I’m not entirely sure. I got up to get the key and she got on all fours and moved to the side of the bed pointing her sexy ass at me. I took the cock cage off but left the belt and base ring on to increase my hardness. I moved behind her and gently entered. She felt so amazing I can’t even describe how good she felt, I felt like a virgin again. I had been in my belt more than ever in the last so many months, back to 24/7. Before that I had been enjoying much longer PIV sessions with her, now back in 24/7 lockup’s I have become incredibly sensitive again. I think I lasted all of 20 seconds before cumming a massive load all over her back and butt. I couldn’t believe how much there was. She has been allowing me one orgasm on average lately when I’m unlocked and then I lock back up right away so I am not tempted to be a bad slut slave. That has a lot to do with my increased sensitivity as well as keeping me in the right headspace as her slave. I was disappointed in myself for not being able to last longer than that but I think most of the time she enjoys that no matter what we’re doing she can make me cum almost instantly. There’s part of me that is humiliated for cumming so quickly but that part of me loves that humiliation and being her dirty pussy eating slut slave too! It’s confusing sometimes. After I cleansed my mistress I immediately put the cage back on.

I had to leave shortly after that for work but I was in a damn good mood and as usual she filled my thoughts all day. We had some friends over to join us for dinner and we all had a nice evening. Our guests left about 11:30 that night and mistress and I retired to our bedroom. I had ordered a leather body harness for myself that arrived that day and Mistress indulged me allowing me to wear it. I didn’t realize that she had to buckle it from behind and that I actually couldn’t get to the buckles to take it off! I loved that so much. She buckled me into it, I loved it instantly. I asked mistress if she liked it and she said she did ❤️. We have a new houseguest who is mistress’s best friend, she went through a bad breakup and we invited her to live with us until she can get back on her feet. She knows about our chastity lifestyle but we it’s not like we’re obvious about it in front her other than our femdom coffee mugs lol. Well, last night while I had my leather harness on mistress had me get some things from the kitchen for her and I was to leave my harness on (not like I could get it off by myself :)). It was around midnight by this point and it was doubtful our friend was even awake but it still made me a little nervous but in a very fun way. I ended having to go out into the living room a few more times that evening and it was equally fun each time. Mistress asked me if I enjoyed her sending me out of the bedroom with it on and I admitted to really enjoying it.

Mistress and I chatted the rest of the night before going to bed around 1am. She admitted to me that she wishes we could be more into our lifestyle but due to being parents of a young child as well as now having a couple of houseguests this year it’s put a bit of a damper on our lifestyle. She admitted that she wished she could be louder and more vocal with me along with cropping and whipping me often . My heart melted when she told me that, I would love for us to have that kind of privacy to turn our fantasies into reality. In the mean time we still very much enjoy and love the playtime we are allotted. It just makes our hearts grow fonder for each other and I am and have always been head over heels for my mistress for the last 10 years of our marriage and the last 16 years of our entire relationship. I love you goddess wonder woman ❤️❤️❤️

7. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I had two things happen today that were nice surprises. I went deer hunting with my good friend today just for the early part of the day. Mistress usually will unlock me the night before or the day of if I go and do anything outdoorsy just for my convenience.

There was no mention of me taking the belt off the night before and when I got up at 6am she was drifting in and out of sleep. I didn’t want to bother her and I thought I’d see what having my belt on would be like during some serious hiking. Turns out it feels great and I have no complaints. When I got home this afternoon I was sitting chatting with my mistress. I asked her how she felt about me wearing my belt out today and that I didn’t ask her for the key. She just looked at me matter if factly and bluntly said “did you hear me offer the key.”. I said no and just smiled at her. She wasn’t going to allow me the key anyway! I think she was actually disappointed that I didn’t ask for the key so she could tell me no lol. That’s just one more step, I can really feel how she upped the ante lately in many ways.

The other thing that surprised me was finding books on femdom out near our coffeemaker. I had bought her a few mistress and femdom guide books a few years back and she never showed much interest in them. She was more interested in forging her own path at the time. I asked her about them being out, I thought maybe she was going to let a friend borrow them and when I asked her she told me that she was looking through them. It’s very exciting fir me to see her delve into the lifestyle further. I’m curious about what she had read and what she has found interesting. Interesting she might want to try. I love the suspense :)

StubHub, KRoyCuck and bondinchas like this.
  8. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    The belt...

Although we’re past the 5 year mark in this lifestyle I have found the belt to be a real game changer. I was never truly one to cheat with the ball trap cages but I remember two times in particular that I did and both times were because I was upset with my mistress about something dumb... probably my fault... Anyway it always bothered me that ball trap cages were so easy to slip out of. My balls also have a tendency to raise and lower quite a bit throughout the day which was a problem. At the lowest point they’d hang even with a short cage the cage could literally come off my penis.

So knowing that I wanted my mistress to have me truly locked up I knew I only had two option, get pierced or get a belt. Well piercing was out of the question because my mistress didn’t want me to do that. So we went the belt route and I ended up in the basic Behind Barz Chastity belt. When I pulled it out of the box last year and tried it on I was a bit unsure, I tried a few other cheapie belts with minimal luck when trying other devices out but luckily a friend who I chat with quite a bit here has the same belt and has worn it for a few years 24/7. It took a good month of tweaking it and adjusting to make the fit just right. I struggled with edema because everything was riding high but once I tweaked it enough it was a good fit and no problems other than some chaffing.

The belt started out with a lot of off and on wear, I would wear it for a few days until my hips and behind my testicles would become sore and then have to remove it for a couple of days. I would get not to bad of chaffing but it seemed like it wasn’t something I was just going to get used to with prolonged wear. So I would make some minor adjustments and then put the by back on. I started using silicon lube on the bottom of the base ring and that helped a lot but would still run into uncomfortable chaffing at my hips. Even with me in it on and off our femdom continued and wasn’t slowing down which made both mistress and I happy even though I wasn’t in my belt 24/7 like we both hoped.

When Covid hit I mentioned we had a friend move in with us just prior to the country locking down (yay :( ). Having him there disrupted our dynamic and I wasn’t able to focus on mistress as much as I would’ve liked. At that point my belt was off for the two months he was living with us. I didn’t realize until after he was gone how much I was missing my belt and the feelings and emotions our lifestyle dynamic brought to our relationship. Once our houseguest was gone our lifestyle picked back up and we were in the full swing of things. I know my mistress was really missing it and her aggressiveness as my domme was in full swing as well.

Something else I discovered was that I could put silicon lube under the belt where it sat on my hips. That’s been a massive game changer for us and now I am in my belt 24/7. I’m finally to the point that I actually forget I’m wearing it sometimes, which you wouldn’t think possible considering I have a steel belt around my waist at all times.

Mistress has also told me how much she likes seeing my belt on me. I feel her stare when I’m walking around our bedroom only in my belt. She has mentioned that when we have some privacy she’d like me to do my chores only wearing the belt and my collar. I just bought a leather chest harness too which she likes, she has to help me get in and out of it which I think is appealing to her. The first night I had it on she said she would’ve made me sleep in it if our child wasn’t home but she’s worried he’ll come into our bedroom in the morning (which he always does). I’m looking forward to having some privacy with her in the near future.

We are going on a weekend getaway to our fun mountain town that we enjoy so much. We’re going the first weekend in October and I can’t wait to see what surprises mistress has in store. Last time we went I stayed caged but that was an accident, she simply forgot the key. It was a happy accident though because we both learned how fun and tantalizing while on vacation, Being locked with no way out can be.

homebody likes this.
  9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Queening chair...

I drew out some blue prints and measurements for the chair and priced all my materials plus some tools that would help make the job easier. I pretty much have all the necessary took but I don’t have a table saw and I would've preferred onto use one to make accurate cuts. As per usual I rarely ever have time for my own projects plus I didn’t want my 6 year old coming into the garage asking me what I was making. He likes to show and tell people about the things I make and obviously I didn’t want him to be talking about the little stool I was making lol. So I ended up going onto eBay just to take a look and as it turned out there is a wonderful Mistress who’s name is Vanessa Chaland who builds queening chairs. I messaged her several questions about size and sturdiness and she promptly answered me back. The chair came last night and while I was putting our son to bed, mistress unboxed her new throne :)

We are going on a weekend retreat this Friday and I have been instructed to bring it with us (yay!). It’s small and portable and I hope it makes many trips with us for a long time to come! For $215 I highly recommend it. Vanessa Chaland has a few other models varying in price with most expensive being $400. She also sells plans to build these chairs for around $7, I purchased the plans and they weren’t very thorough or clear so I would save your money and not buy the instructions. I’ll still post my blue prints eventually for anyone who want to make their own and hopefully what I post will help. Anyway I’m super happy to have found this chair for my mistress and I and I hope we use it a lot! 9787BE6D-7310-4AC6-A4E5-51A4DCA6D0E4.jpeg

bincorona and asastype like this.
  10. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Passed a new milestone today! More on that later :)

11. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    So in some ways the weekend could’ve been a lot better, particularly for Wonder Woman. This was supposed to be a getaway for our 10 year anniversary because we couldn’t go and do what we really wanted to do.

Friday started out well enough getting prepped to leave. We dropped our son off at my parents house, picked some lunch and headed out on a beautiful drive. It took a little less than 3 hours to get to our destination and we were glad to be out of the car, wasn’t a bad drive but we didn’t stop to stretch or anything so we were both a bit sore when we got to the hotel. Not to mention the heavy smoke from the forest fires all around us. We got up to our room and pretty much decided we were gonna stay in the room the whole time, just too nasty outside with all the smoke. It was unfortunate because it’s such a beautiful area with some dense Forrest.

We checked in, mistress headed straight up to the room and I gathered all of our baggage. We had quite a bit with us including mistress’s queening chair (in a box), I found a bellhop cart and brought our things to the room. Our room was cute with a floral motif, actually the entire hotel is in a floral motif. I had made sure to get a room with a jacuzzi tub as we both really enjoy them, and they’re so relaxing.

After settling in I ran the water for the jacuzzi tub and added our bath salts we brought with us. When it was just right mistress and I both stripped down and sunk into our spots. It wasn’t long before mistress gave me the look and informed me that the bubbles were hitting her just right. I took the hint placing hand between her legs and started to play with her pussy. I was very pent up, my lockup’s aren’t usually longer than a week and this time I had gone just a little longer. I was getting very into playing with her, I didn’t realize how hard I’d become until I was so hard it started to hurt in a good way. I was very much enjoying playing with her and thought I would test my boundaries, I gently massaged my thumb into her ass, then slowly started fingering both holes as she started bucking into my hand. It wasn’t long until her soft moans filled my ears. Next thing I knew she was getting on top of me and positioning me into the middle of the tub. I put my hands behind my back and arched my back upward when she mounted me she started riding me cowgirl style. So fucking hot watching her beautiful big tits bouncing in front of my face and feeling her silky smooths pussy on my rock hard cock. Such a treat for me when she allows me PIV, I was glad I was able to last. The position was becoming hard to maintain so she told me to get out of the tub because she wanted to fuck on the bed. Mistress got off of me and went to dry off, I got out of the tub and quickly dried myself so I could lay our red pvc sheet down on our bed.

Mistress walked to the bed tossing her towel next to me, she got on the bed and then on all fours. She pointed her ass at me waiting. I got behind her and put some lube on my cock and some on and in her pussy. I grabbed the towel next to me and wrapped it until it was like a rope. I put it under her stomach and took the other side of the towel with my other hand and pulled tight. I stood slightly crouched behind her on the bed pulling on the towel and we fucked doggy style until I couldn’t hold myself in that position any longer. I got down on my knees and slipped back inside Mistress. “Cum bitch!” Is the next thing she’s said to me and a moment later I came all over her back. I was a little shocked when I saw it all dripping off of her onto the red vinyl sheet. Mistress was very pleased.

Afterwards we enjoyed a tapas style meal with some smoked salmon and other goodies then finished a movie before going to bed.

The next morning we got up and enjoyed the hot tub once again. I made my mistress some locks and bagels with a good percolated coffee. I was excited today because we had brought along mistress’s queening chair and we were eager to try it out. We needed a few things for the day so mistress stayed cozy in bed and I ran to the store. When I got back mistress did not look happy and I asked what was up. She told me she just got her period! Fuck! We were both sad because we weren’t going to be using the queening chair. I had sent mistress a video prior to our trip showing a femdom couple using the queening chair and since then she seemed eager to try it. Only thing was she didn’t want to try it in our house because we have very little privacy and this was something she wanted us to be absolutely alone to try. Most of the time when we’re kinky at home it’s usually late at night but with little kids you never know if there’s going to be that late night knock on your door. That’s why Mistress was so keen on taking her chair on this trip, she finds it much easier to really get into her role when we’re in a hotel. I currently have Monday’s off and our son is in school till 3pm so we at least have a day during the week where we can have a little more privacy but we currently have another house guest. Mistress’s best friend moved in with us a few weeks ago after a bad breakup so she’ll be staying with us for a little while. So that kind of puts a damper on Monday playtime for us but her friend gets out and goes places so there will be some Monday’s we’ll have to ourselves. I’m hoping mistress will want to try her chair soon :)

Knowing Aunt Flo was going to limit the things we could do Mistress was even more determined to make me her submissive bitch. I was laying on the bed next to her when she started to undo my pants. She pulled my cock out and started stroking it, then licked it and then took the head into her mouth. She sucked me while massaging and stroking my balls toying with my ass a little, I was so relaxed. Then she stopped sucking and told me to get some lube. I found some vaseline and opened it for her and watched her scoop a liberal amount from the container. With a naughty look from her, I felt her fingers press the Vaseline into my ass, I let out a moan. She massaged and stretched my ass for a few minutes before taking me into her mouth again. She looked up at me after a few moments and instructed me to stroke my cock while she sucked the head and fucked my ass. I was in heaven and it felt so good. When I was about to cum she stopped sucking and moved her big breasts in front of my cock where I exploded all over them. She sat up smiling looking very pleased with herself. I laid still for a moment feeling the bliss of an amazing orgasm. I sat up and without her saying a word mistress pushed her chest out. Every time I’ve cum on her breasts in the past she has instructed me to get a towel and clean her off. This time, without a word it was clear to me that I was to clean my mistress with my mouth and eat my cum.

What’s funny about that is for a long time I’d hoped she would “force” me to do this and I’d even asked her about doing it years ago. She didn’t like the idea of it and was even a little grossed out by that back then but a lot has changed since then. After I cum my desire to want to clean her up with my mouth diminishes, but with mistress sticking her chest out at me waiting for me to clean her I was so turned on. I leaned in towards her chest and licked up my cum. First her left breast then the other and I really liked it. Not the taste but the dominance emanating from mistress, I felt so submissive to her, I would’ve done anything she asked. After I had licked Mistress clean she laid back on the bed and I knew to get her vibrator. She was so turned on by what she had done to me and me licking up my cum off of her it only took her a few moments to orgasm. I’m not sure if this is going to be something we do every time she lets me cum but because of how it made me feel I kind of hope so.

A couple hours later we decided to take another soak. I ran the water for us again and after we got comfortable in the tub Mistress brought up when she caught me in our shower with a couple of dildos a couple years ago. I always get a little embarrassed when she brings that up, she knew I liked anal play but didn’t know to what extent. Furthermore she thought I mostly liked the anal play because I was in chastity and it was a way to partially/temporarily relieve sexual tension. She asked how long I’d been into anal and I admitted to liking it since I was about 14 or 15 years old. She asked me what I liked to use and other toys I’ve used. I admitted that over the years I had purchased some toys for myself but was afraid I’d get caught or felt guilty about using them and I’d end up throwing them away, I admitted to owning some larger dildos as well as fist shaped one at one point. I think she actually felt bad for me that I felt guilty about liking it. She told me that plenty of guys like anal play and I shouldn’t feel guilty about it. I can’t tell you how good that felt to hear her say that, for her to understand and accept me and what I like. That might sound funny for a couple who’s been together for 16 years, but to feel that a part of me that was partially hidden was now fully accepted and even embraced felt amazing. She is an incredible woman. We also talked a little about my fantasy to dress up in a maid’s outfit to do chores etc... She still likes to see me as more masculine but she understands the fetish and the humiliation aspects that I like about it.

This was the first time I think we’ve really had an honest conversation about fetishes, kink and sex. In the past it was a lot less comfortable to talk about, maybe at that time we weren’t as comfortable with ourselves as we are now. There’s something to be said about living a chastity and FLR lifestyle and the openness that it has created between us. What was also unique about this conversation was that in the past it was usually me asking the questions and I know a couple of those times I really put mistress on the spot. This time the tables were turned and I was the one that was a little shy I and my face slightly blushed. The most shocking part of the conversation was when she told me she was going to buy me a fist dildo! My proverbial jaw dropped! I really love this boldness coming from her!

There were parts of the weekend that weren’t so great for reasons I won’t go into, nothing bad between mistress and I by any means. Nevertheless mistress made this last weekend incredible and one I will not forget!

I love you Mistress Wonder Woman!

StubHub, bincorona and Rectrix like this.
  12. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I wanted to mention this because my last post was pretty much all about sex and I just want to clarify that my relationship with my mistress is about so much more than just sex. When I first starting blogging about our chastity relationship over 5 years ago my writing was very heavy on sex. Almost to the point like I was bragging about it and to some degree I was. I’m not gonna lie I liked the attention I’d get from others when they’d read about my sex life and ask questions etc... I realized that posting our sexual ongoings really isn’t what chastity and FLR are all about but merely a byproduct of an intensified great relationship. The couple willing to explore their sexuality in a deeper sometimes darker, limit pushing way. I post our sexual ongoings because I like to relive what mistress and I experienced and the best way for me to do that is to write about it. On top of that my mistress loves loves loves when I write about our sex and either send her the link to my blog or directly message it to her.

I don’t want people that read my blog to think that I’m just all about the sex. Yes I love our sex and the sexual experimenting we’re going through. In my last post I mentioned my mistress had me eat my cum off of her breasts and as the act itself was very exciting, the deeper implications of what that means is so much more than just the mere kink of the act. It truly made me feel different, it made me feel more submissive. I’m sure most guys at some point in their have tasted their own cum just to see what it was like, but cleaning it off your mistress with your mouth and then swallowing it... truly was indescribable feelings of submissiveness. 5 years ago I would never have imagined her having me do this, but thinking about this neither of us were really ready for me to do this 5 years ago and it probably wouldn’t have had the same impact on us mentally.

bincorona likes this.
  13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Mistress gave me my first anal orgasm this last week! It was like a science experience for her lol, the look on her face was priceless when I started to spurt :) that was very fun plus she managed to stretch me further with 4 fingers. It was an afternoon, I love it when she pushes me further, she wasn’t even trying for that but once it started it was like ultra focus on her part to make it happen.

bincorona, Rectrix and cshorts like this.
  14. Erin Cumswlows

Erin Cumswlows Active member

Local Time:
    4:12 PM
    Thats awesome.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  15. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Sounds wonderful, @Wonderwomanssub! I haven't experienced the mythical (to me) anal orgasm yet.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  16. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I had some time off this last week which was a real blessing, I really needed it. I had been gone a couple of weeks prior on a pheasant hunt for about 5 days but it was not all that relaxing with all the prep plus just being away from my family. So mistress and I were able to enjoy a few mornings together that was just us. It feels like it’s impossible for us to actually have any alone time or privacy so of course I’m chomping at the bit to play. Mistress knows this and uses it against me to drive me crazy making me think that nothing is going to happen. I love when she teases me like this but sometimes (often times) nothing does happen because it ends up getting to late at night and we both lose out steam. If it’s during the day and we’re alone the percentage of something happening goes up quite a bit but still no promises... we’ll I’m never “promised“ anything I know my place :).

She’ll have me do chores and work me until she thinks I might deserve something but never let me know if I do or don’t. In this case I had gotten our son ready for school and took him while she slept in. When I got back home Mistress was finishing her coffee and sitting in our bed. She told me I was going to take a shower with her, I had already taken one but certainly was down for another just to be next to her naked body. Mistress told me to get it ready and get in. I obeyed, my belt was on of course, then she stepped in and gave me my keys with a deviant smile. I unlocked my belt setting it outside the shower door. She washed her hair and I just stared at her beauty enjoying being unlocked. After she washed her face and rinsed she allowed me to luffa and lather her body, I love doing this and take my time lathering her breasts. I work my way down her body until I’m soaping her feet, I usually look up at her and she is looking down watching me. I’m sure it’s just being on my knees at her feet but I love when I’m down there and she’s looking down at me in a loving but “that’s your place” kind of look.

I stood up and she took the bottle of body wash and put a big dollop in her palm, I knew this meant I would be getting a handjob. We faced each other, kissing and I played with her nipples. She spun me around and had me face away from her, then wrapped her leg around me and started jerking me off. Perhaps she wanted to feel even more in control so she took the body wash and poured more into her hand. I initially thought she was just lubing back up and about to pump my clock hard and make it happen but she had other plans for the grand finale. She put 2 maybe 3 fingers and burring them deep inside my ass, I instantly got harder and she started rubbing me and fucking my ass. I started to cum and it was so sensitive I motioned to move her hand, she let go but was still fucking my ass with her fingers and I started to cum. Mistress knelt down to watch while still fucking me and watched it spurt out. She got up from crouching and started fingering me harder and I gently touched the tip of my cock and then let go and spurted a lot more. Mistress seemed pleased with the results then washed her hands, told me to clean it up and got out of the shower.

I did as I was told then dried off, as i was headed out of the bathroom I was told to bring the lube. I climbed into the bed next to Mistress, I kissed her and then she told me to lay back. She slid down the bed and took my cock into her mouth and teased me until I was hard again. She came back up and gave me a very wet kiss on the lips. I savored her kiss, she knows I love when she goes down on me and kisses me with her dripping glistening lips ❤️. She pulled away and then raised her hand to me in a particular shape and I knew it was going back in my ass. I picked up the bottle of silicon lube and poured a liberal amount on her fingers. When I stopped the bottle she looked at me again and without words I knew to pour more. Her left hand was dripping with the silicon lubricant, she lowered her hand and immediately inserted her fingers in me. My head went back as I moaned and then I felt her lips on my cock again. She is not shy about fucking my ass anymore, it wasn’t long before she had 4 fingers inside me and she was blissfully slipping them in and out as deep as they would go.

I’m not sure how long she fucked me with most of her fist when she told me to cum again. I grabbed my cock and started rubbing myself. She made me feel so good I wanted it to last forever but I knew she wanted me to cum all over her breasts. She positioned herself for me to cum on her and she gave me a deep push and it was all over, I came all over her beautiful tits and was breathing hard from the intense orgasm. There was so much cum on her chest, I was surprised because I had already cum so much in the shower. I looked at her chest, part of me wanting to lick her clean and the other part of me uncertain about doing it. She told me to get a towel and her vibrator, I also grabbed our new vixskin realistic dildo and put it in a bowl of hot water. I used the hitachi wand on her until she came about 5 minutes later but she wanted more. Pathetically I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get it up again for PIV hence the realistic dildo. I put in the vibrating bullet and then popped the dildo into the harness and lubed it up. I started the vibrating bullet and then pulled the harness up then cinched it tight.

I added more silicon lube for good measure, mistress was waiting for me with her legs apart. I took the head and let it rest on her clit and slowly moved it around. She moaned waiting for me to enter her. I gently slid the tip of the vibrating rubber dick into her and the first thing she commented on was liking the warmth coming from it. I slowly pushed it all the way in and she wrapped her legs around me and we started to fuck. I love using the strap-on on Mistress because I don’t have to worry about not being able to last, plus a lot of times she’ll like to get me off first and I’m unable to stay hard enough to give her a good fucking afterwards sometimes. You’d think getting off would help it make me last longer but I’ve found lately it takes me longer to get back to that ultra hard state although anal play helps me and I might ask if I can wear a butt plug next time she allows me PIV, I swear it makes and keeps me harder.

After several minutes of mistress changing her leg positions she came pretty hard from the dildo, she ran out of energy and had me stop. She told me she loved it and could’ve gone forever but we hadn’t eaten much by that point in the day. I was so happy she loved her new toy and I can’t wait to use it again. I love knowing I can now give her that kind of sex without worrying about cumming to quickly or before she has her orgasm.

17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    A couple of nights back we had a really hot and intimate late evening. It started out with me massaging her until I was massaging her between her legs. Then she had me go down on her for at least a 1/2 hour, she was relaxed and enjoying herself immensely. Mistress would start to orgasm and I could feel her squirt a little and I greedily lapped it up and placed my open mouth over her pussy to consume all of my golden treat. My mistress was in such bliss, I’m not sure if she realized exactly what I was doing in the moment but as she appeared to be in heaven I knew I was doing things right. After lapping her up I was invited for PIV. She never felt so good, in those first few moments I thought I was going to go premature but I manages to hold it off and got into a rhythm for a great PIV fuck. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to perform like that! As I was about to cum she told me to pull out and cum on her chest. I bought her a sexy leatherette bra she was wearing for me and I came on her breasts and the bra. Huge smile on her face. There was a brief moment where we were both silent, there has been a few times this has occurred and although she hasn’t directly told me too I think she wants me to lick up and clean up my cum (as this has happened before). I kind of want to before I cum and then when I do I see how much there is and I shy away and get the towel. I wish she would just tell me to do it, I think I’d desire to do it more if she actually told me. In the end I got the towel and cleaned mistress’s chest and bra with it.
    The spot we were laying in was soaking for multiple reasons but you can guess which the main culprit was lol. She apologized to me for it and I kept assuring her that it’s not something that bothers me. Thinking back on saying that to her, I wanted to let her know that it was more than something that just “didn’t bother me” but I had lost the moment. The next morning we dropped our son off at his school and as we were driving back our hot sexy night came up again in conversation. Mostly how sore she was in a good way :) but then apologized again for not being able to control her bladder completely.

I said I know I’ve told you that I don’t mind and even though you know that I know you hate having this problem regardless. But don’t worry about ever apologizing to me for it ever again. The truth is that I really like when you do that even if on accident while I’m going down on you. I like it and I want to lap it all up, I love cleaning your pussy with my tongue! I stopped myself short of telling her I wanted to have her pee in my mouth and on me, I thought that might of been going to far. She did really like the fact that I did like and want her golden nectar. She told me I was naughty and very dirty with a very mistressy smile she shot my way. I think she got turned on by hearing that I like when she pees a little in my mouth during oral. So now it’s baby steps from here to see where this can go, if the moment is right and we happen to be taking a shower together I might ask her if she’ll indulge me, I certainly felt like there was enough intrigue on her part to test the pee, uh um I mean water ;)

Rectrix, cshorts and homebody like this.
  18. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    New Years resolutions....

I hadn’t really thought about any chastity related New Years resolutions prior to New Years until I was chatting with @Lazlo Toth . I suppose part of the reason I didn’t think of anything chastity related was because I considered my chastity/chaste status to be left up to my wife aside from some suggestions I might offer every now and again. As I had posted previously, this year has been a weird year as far as locking up and lifestyle consistency because we’ve had a couple of long term house guests and our kiddo was home way more because of Covid etc... What has been consistent is our love for each other and the desire to continue to live a female led marriage even when some aspects of it have to be in cogito.

There have been several months this past year where I was out of my belt for extended periods. Looking back I feel like I was being lazy about locking up. Sure it would’ve been more of a pain when our first houseguest (my best friend) was living with us. He doesn’t know about our lifestyle per se and we were all stuck in the house together for the second quarter of the year. My belt was off those 2 1/2 months he was with us. When my friend finally left, my belt was back on but there was a real lack consistency with it (My fault). My wife has never been one to “insist” or “push” that I go back into my chastity belt. Since the belt has a longer break in period and if you’ve been out for more than a month you have to go through a partial break in again. It’ll go on for a couple of days and then have to come off for 2 days before I can put it back on again. This will go on for about a week or so before I can comfortably wear it for longer term and even then there still a bit of soreness I have to work through. I’ve just ordered a larger base ring to help alleviate that soreness, I can live with my current base ring but slightly larger will hopefully be that much more comfortable. So it was basically on and off wear up till September and then I was back in full time. In the beginning of October we had a 3 day getaway I had written about above and after we got back from our trip I asked to keep the belt off so I could loose a few pounds. If I had tried harder I could’ve lost the needed weight in a week but I dinked around for another couple of month before I lost enough weight to comfortably wear it.

I put the belt back on, around the end of November and had to go through the break in again plus a couple belt adjustments and am through that now. So when I put the belt back on back in the end of November I had made a comment to my wife about being surprised she didn’t say anything about me putting it on sooner. Let’s face it, part of of the chastity fantasy is the illusion that we have no control and are always told what to do. So naturally for most of us, part of the fantasy is “enforced chastity”. When my wife responded to my comment about her not asking me to wear it, she made the comment that “it’s nice when I just want to put it on for her”. That totally makes sense to me, as much as I enjoy the domination aspect and being told what to do, on the flip side for her it’s nice for her to see that I am so committed to her and this lifestyle when I’m so willing to lock back up for her because I love this, I love what we do and I want to make life and our relationship easy for her.

Furthermore, over the years (Particularly during years 3 and 4) I’ve noticed (looking back) that my wife was much more exploratory and her behavior was that much more domme like when I was in chastity 24/7, meaning I locked up right away or at least the next morning after we played, no down time unless she told me otherwise.

So this years resolution is going to be that I lock up right away after she’s had her fun. Remind her of how committed I am to her and our lifestyle 24/7. She definitely changes the more I’m locked and I still want to know where we can take our relationship. It’s not that I was never not committed before but I feel more committed and determined than ever before with this upcoming year. This year I’ll truly push myself to be the most obedient submissive for her. Help her feel even more comfortable if she wants to further explore her domme side and venture down the rabbit hole just a little bit more.

StubHub, homebody and Lazlo Toth like this.
  19. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    What a lovely post. Your dedication and love for your wife is plainly evident. More power to you!

Guest 3729 likes this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    6:12 PM
    Well this year my resolution was given to me by my wife who I hope becomes my KH. The first steps taken to find a CB that allows me to stay locked in for extended times. Her Xmas suprise gift o 3 new CB models are not working out. Going full ahead into custom CB sized to my small size needs.

Good luck on yours.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  21. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I was listening to the radio this morning and the radio hosts were talking about the 4 week lockdown in Quebec. Basically from 8pm to 5am there’s a curfew in effect. They even have a designated dog walking day/time depending on your area. This woman was fed up with not being allowed to go out on her nightly walks so she decided to put her boyfriend on a leash and took him for a walk. A policeman approached her because she wasn’t supposed to be out without a dog. When the cop asked her what she was doing she said she was walking her “pathetic dog”. She still got fined lol.

22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Mistress and I had fun last Tuesday, the last day of my 3 day weekend. Things got pretty kinky that afternoon, we used her new hitachi wand she got for Xmas as well as her new vixskin vibrating dildo. I set the toys next to our bed, it started with me going down on her getting her ready. While licking her, I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed the dildo turning it on. I slowly inserted it into her while licking her clit, she was grinding into my face. I got into a rhythm, fucking her slow and gentiy with the dildo, I was rock hard in my leather shorts. Just when I felt like she was getting used to the licking and the vibrating dildo I reached for the hitachi wand. I turned it on and pressed it right into her clit. Mistress was very happy with this, I think her eyes rolled to the back of her head, this continued for the next half hour. When she couldn’t take anymore she told me to stop and take my leather shorts off. I pulled them down and my erection sprang out, she motioned me to get on top of her. I pressed my cock into her hot wet velvety mess and went all the way in to my balls. She felt incredible and I wanted to stay there because I knew it would be over soon for me. After a couple of minutes of pure bliss I pulled out and came on her stomach and chest. She motioned for me to clean up so I grabbed a nearby towel and gently wiped her abdomen clean. I looked at cum on her breasts, I licked it up wanting to feel like the dirty naughty submissive I am. Mistress was a little shocked as she hadn’t insisted on it but I really wanted too. Even though this is something that we had done before it caught her by surprise and she said I could spit it out if I wanted to. I just laughed and said I wanted to do it.

I’d been reliving this super hot encounter in my head for the past week. Mistress let me know she used her hitachi wand to a risqué show this week to get my juices flowing even more. I was hoping to repeat our last encounter on Monday but that was not to be. I was a little mopey yesterday, more of a pity party for myself. Not because I wasn’t allowed an opportunity for a release but because I really wanted to please my mistress. I love how my entire body and mind feels when I’m so horny and she lets me please her. It blows my mind! I did get to give her massages for the rest of the evening which I enjoyed. Sometimes just touching her body, even if not in a sexual way is still a sensual treat for me. Her soft smooth skin and her feminine scent are purely intoxicating to me when I’m around her.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:

24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    All my efforts are just to earn the honor to be close and touch her to massage. After my mishaps during the second massage in years has me wondering if she will ever allow a third.

As I do my field work in another state this week. Her refusal to accept my normal check in video calls nor my texts is a good thing. This weekend is all I can think about is what her needing time to think about what happened and what its implications are has me beyond anxious. Her no communication with me is not helping.

Feel beyond honored that you are allowed contact, I am pretty certain there will never be PIV with her again. Her comments on that were very clear.

25. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I will never tire of loving husbands adoring their wives. Thanks for the updates and sharing of your experiences! The sort of happiness you guys share is exactly how it's supposed to be!

Guest 3729 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice