A New Hope - Nocturnal Emissions

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by dre8car, Aug 19, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Accepting the new normal of my declining sex life has been very difficult for me. Many guys here on the forum are so lucky to have active keyholding spouses. Mine is passive. There isn’t any engagement of my need for sexual fulfillment. I haven’t experienced that kind of release with my with wife in many years. In our last chat she said that she enjoys sex with me , how I make her feel, that she has sexual thoughts from time to time but when it comes to play time she is like meh. So it seems she would rather masturbate then have sex. I responded that I shouldn’t be having more orgasms then her and she should have more of them and even though I know that for me that would mean I wouldn’t cum until sometime in 2021 she was in agreement. I sense that she will deny me access to the key and that she will give herself more orgasms for at least half a year. I have discovered a new hope, nocturnal orgasms.

I missed out on having one this morning. I didn’t expect it so soon as its only been about a month and I recently turned 50. I wish I could have just enjoyed the dream and cum but I was concerned about engaging in an adulterous one nighter and not lasting since I hadn’t cum in a month.

Are you middle aged guys experiencing nocturnal emissions? How often? What does your heyholder think about them?

njcuckold likes this.
  2. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    I had one last month. I reported it to my keyholder and I got penalized.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:01 AM
    Have to say, I’ve never had one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice