A new hop

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MatCagedSub, Sep 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    My KH was a bit worried so I asked if it was me (she gets worried about the health of my penis) and I asked if you want to stop the chastity we can stop. She reappeared: No you will be locked and from now on you will have to conquer your release. I was very worried, speechless, frustrated, excited. I do not know what will happen to me now. I think she's in the game. Ha ha ha. I'm afraid now, very much.

spider203 likes this.
  2. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Sorry for not finishing the story because I was very busy these days. Continuing ... After four days locked up she said it was time to let go. He said he liked me better. It was 4 days of great excitement, it was provoked and denied several times, I had an orgasm ruined (locked up) after much provocation on the second day (I was enjoying it so much I enjoyed it). When she said that I would unlock I was happy part because I would enjoy and part disappointed because I like the denial. We started kissing and hugging, we got naked, but she did not let me penetrate her, gave me an oral and handjob, I cum a lot. Only thing I said was that the lockout period was very good (it was the biggest so far) and she could have locked me up whenever she wanted. She said: I know. I'm waiting until now. That was October 13.

3. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    correcting: since November 4

4. MatCagedSub

MatCagedSub Member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Talking about our sex life during this post-unlocked period: We had only a few chances of having sex. She's focused on her work and her health, which I think is on a low libido. Then in the handjob I received in the day of unlocking, the next day we made a "normal sex", I could not make her cum, it was very fast. Spent a week without sex and tried again and got an orgasm while during a handjob. Spent another 9 days and nothing, we tried again and it looks like it did not have a tuning. She was dry and we could not penetrate, so she got a Gel and started another handjob, great after 9 days off. But the strangest thing is that she's always been a person who liked PIV, that's what she likes the most. Another thing I like is that I have a more active position. Already in my case I enjoy much more of submission, chastity, etc. How much I want to please I try to be more active but it does not seem to be working. I am very anxious for chastity but I can not get it, no longer does she also say that she has not had an orgasm with me for a long time. I've tried oral sex on her but she always does it just to please me. Sometimes she puts her hand in her pussy and will not let me get close. Is it her way of being more controlling? But what about my chastity? I think if she is without desire she could leave me waiting locked, locked up for much more. I'm totally lost. What a period of little sex also did not masturbate me, I'm very horny thinking about chastity. Can I be being selfish? I would very much appreciate your opinion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice