A new first

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Sublifter49, Jul 30, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:43 AM
    I hope this is the right place to post experiences..
    Even if no one reads this its nice to have a place to share our experiences in chasity relationships!
    So at this point I'm locked most of the time. When we started with a cage (about a year ago) it was just for hours not day. Rarely would it be over night.
    When we started with orgasm denial she usally let me orgasm maybe once a week. (She usally like mutiple daily orgasms)
    At this point she has me at about once a month for orgasms.
    Usally my orgasms are on the weekends when we have extended play time after she tires of orgasms (10, 12 sometimes more sometimes less) then she usally let's me fuck her.
    So yesturday after she had four orgasm she said go take off the cage.
    I got out of bed took if off and got back to be quickly.
    What I was expecting was a change to penitrate her and enjoy a mind blowing orgasm. Instead I got a ruined hand job and cum all over my chest. She then proceeded to scoup it in a cup and made me drink it!
    Now Ive done clean up before but there is something better about it when it's mixed with her juice and you lick her clean. To drink it from a cup is very demeaning! Then she tells me to go lock it up! I asked "that didn't count as my orgasm after 30 days days did it?" She says "yes, you got to cum. How and when it happens is up to me."
    So after caging and showering I went grocery shopping, made lunch and dinner and changed the oil in my car.
    So this morning I was thinking she was just mind fucking me and maybe today i would get to actually have sex with her.
    She stared playing with me making me strain in the cage. She had me finger her to orgasm. After a minute or so of snuggling she proceeded to give me her breakfast order and told me get up and make it.
    So I made her breakfast, made the bed, put away 2 loads of laudry(I washed last night) and now I'm working on meal prep for our lunches this week all the while she is out shopping and getting a mani/peti.
    I love our life and this lifestyle but It isn't always easy or fun.

guest 2942 and boisub like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice