A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    @MsPamela I have a cycle of arousal and post-orgasm collapse similar to your husband's, and I confirm the above. Weeks 3 and 4 become unbearable, then the situation stabilizes and the constant arousal becomes more routine: they only come up when stimulated

lens and bondinchas like this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Just goes to show that the fantasy doesn’t always live up to expectations in reality. 95% of the guys on here would say they’d love a wife like you; taking control, a wickedness to the denial. Wonder how many would enjoy it if they actually got that. Left on a knife edge thinking the orgasm might come… only to have it taken away at the last second.

Zevon likes this.
  3. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    That's the irony. At the time I thought I was doing something hubby liked, and I only thought that because at one point he literally told me that's what he wanted. I even prided myself on how good I became at surprising him with a ruined orgasm. But reality was different than fantasy, and it took hubby a long time to speak up about it.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    I’m sure he’ll be disappointed to some degree as you move forward. Expectations do make the whole experience easier, but it’s the unknown and lack of control that really excites. He’ll still want some of the fantasy.

I guess the real challenge as a keyholder is finding the right balance in delivering that cold fantasy while maintaining a warm reality. You don’t want to lose that wickedness completely…

If I was to advise I’d say play with his expectations but also limit his knowledge. So maybe a situation where you tell him ‘in the next 6 weeks you’ll have 3 orgasms. I’ll ruin 2 of them’. Think you could have a lot of fun with that and he can’t be disappointed if you ‘trick’ him as you were open from the start.

Zevon and iome343 like this.
  5. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    We're very much beginners when it comes to all of this, but what you say TOTALLY resonates.

Whilst only having very limited experience of longer lock ups and ruins, the idea of a full O after any real period of build up is so conflicted. Yes, there's is a deep craving for that release, but an almost terror of throwing away all the pent up energy from abstinence and facing the drop I know will come. Your choice of "emptiness" feels like the right adjective.

Equally, the idea of a ruin is fraught with anguish. Knowing that it will be so close yet so far and a complete mind bender when it happens.

Probably the ultimate would be to be told at the outset that it's a full O only to be deliberatly ruined. Double masochistic delight.

YMMV!!! As might mine in reality!

Chaz69 likes this.
  6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Personally, I think I'm happy knowing in advance whether it's going to be full or ruined, but if you'd like the "bait and switch" approach, suggest it to her.

LockedForMsPamela and switchling like this.
  7. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    About a week ago, hubby asked how long he was going to have to wait for a full orgasm. His last one was in the first week of November, and since then we've been experimenting with ruined orgasms. He's definitely warming up to the idea of ruined orgasms, even asking for them after I say "no" to a full orgasm. But I think hubby was getting antsy, and was hoping for some additional relief soon. I told him I hadn't decided, but it would have to be at least at least a couple weeks after a ruined orgasm so that he could enjoy it fully.

The next few nights he stopped asking for a ruined orgasm. In fact, he even politely declined the one time I offered. I suspect he was counting off the days since his last ruin. We crossed the two week mark and he was still quiet. A few more days passed, with hubby getting more and more anxious, but still no talk of a ruined orgasm.

Last night I was teasing him. Nothing special, just some light strokes that I know make him ache. He asked if he could cum, and I of course said "no". Then he asked for a ruined orgasm. I demurred, drew it out a little, and made him really beg for it. That seems appropriate given how he'd refused my offer several days earlier. But in the end I granted his request, pulling my hand away at just the right moment, letting his cock twitch and throb for several long seconds until the cum dribbled out.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this, but it felt like a really big step. Initially hubby had decided to wait for a full orgasm, but then last night he willingly signed up for at least two more weeks of teasing in exchange for a ruined orgasm. It feels like a big change of focus for him.

Personally, I love it. I've mentioned before how hubby seems to hit a sweet spot of desire and submissiveness after a couple weeks of teasing, and that an orgasm throws that all away. Last year's routine of monthly orgasms was wonderful - hubby spent half his time in that "zone" and it was fantastic. But ruined orgasms are even better. Afterwards he's still as horny as ever, and we just keep going. At this point we've been in that zone for over two months straight.

Eventually I'll give him a full orgasm, but there's no rush.

benny22, Danny15, Zevon and 14 others like this.
  8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Oh, the power keyholders weild, if they only realized it! You are rare!

9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @MsPamela, I love how your searching for just the right calibration, and I am fully confident that you will find it, whether it's once a month, once every 6 months, or maybe never again! :)

10. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    Hi @MsPamela, your updates are always inspiring, to say the least. Almost three months without a real O. Kudos to Hubby!
    I personally feel sympathy for him and pledge for his soon release ;-)

My Lady and I are anxious to hear how it continues

11. Port249

Port249 Member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    I love how you are keeping tabs on his choices to accept or refuse a ruined orgasm or the subtle changes in his behavior. Those are the kind of skills that make for a great keyholder who keeps us guessing and progressing on our journey towards more fulfilling submission. Well done!

bondinchas likes this.
  12. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    It's a treat to read about your adventures, as always. Glad you're both still enjoying yourselves.

13. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I love your way to conduct the couple sexlife

14. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I think that's just my personality, and it isn't specific to sex. Figuring out why people act a certain way is like a little puzzle. It's just a habit of mine to notice behaviors and try to make connections. However, if I didn't have that habit then I think I'd be kind of annoyed if hubby expected me to make a lot of extra effort to monitor and keep track of such details.

15. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby was more talkative than usual last night. He's generally a man of few words, especially about sex. I'm sure it helped that I had just finished edging him, and my hand was still resting gently on his cock. Nevertheless, I took the opportunity to ask him about what activities he enjoyed the most. I was looking for things that are a little out of the ordinary and were particularly memorable.

Of course he mentioned having an orgasm. How could he not? They've become quite rare these days - three months since his last full one. He admitted that he's even started to look forward to ruined orgasms. He dreams about a full release, but the ruins are still pleasurable enough that he views them as a treat. He asked about much longer he'd have to wait. I told him I hadn't made up my mind yet, but it definitely wasn't going to be that night. I steered the conversation away from orgasms.

Pegging was second on his list. I know he likes it, but I'm always surprised by how deep this enjoyment runs. He said it was the most pleasurable way I tease him, and that the combination of pegging him while stroking him is so intense it was always a struggle not to cum. I inquired about the times he remained locked while I pegged him, and he said those were just as intense, but in a completely different way. I said something along the lines of "good, then you can remain locked from now on".

He also mentioned "Spa Day". That's my nickname for hubby spending several hours pampering me. There's usually a pedicure, a bath, shaving my legs, brushing my hair, many massages, and whatever else I can think of. Somewhere in the mix I'll request an orgasm or two, but it's really about the other stuff. Hubby remains naked and locked the entire time, and aside from an occasional caress I don't really tease him at all. I love "Spa Day" - how could I not? After hours of pampering I am thoroughly relaxed and satisfied. But I was surprised hubby found it so memorable, especially with how little attention I give him.

Rounding out hubby's list: being tied up for an extended period of time. Restraints are a common enough part of our play, but is usually quite focused: tie him up, edge a few times, untie. But there have been a couple times where I left hubby tied up for well over an hour. In those instances I only spend a few minutes teasing him, then I leave the room, returning perhaps 10 or 15 minutes later to tease him a bit more and repeat. I've always liked this idea, but I wasn't really sure about hubby's side of it. I assumed he was always a little bored waiting for me, but apparently not. He said he spends the entire time thinking about sex and the anticipation is wonderful.

I was very pleased to get this "greatest hits" list out of him. I suggested we plan a "Spa Day" for this weekend, and if he does an excellent job pampering me then I'll reward him with something else from the list on Valentine's Day. I've already decided that his reward will be a full orgasm, but I'm not telling him that yet. Better to keep him guessing.

16. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing this, I really enjoyed it

17. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was "Spa Day". It's a tradition of ours that goes back many years, long before chastity. Hubby pampers me for several hours, indulging my every whim until I feel completely relaxed and satisfied. I used to "reward" him for doing a good job, perhaps with an orgasm, or at least a nice edging. But over time I got in the habit of making him wait until the next day for any reward, and Spa Day became a day that hubby knew he wouldn't get any attention. I think somehow that makes him enjoy the day even more, though I don't really understand it.

I have mixed feelings after yesterday's Spa Day. On one hand it was wonderful - hubby waited on me, taking care of my every need. The full body massage was fantastic, I can't recall the last time I felt so completely relaxed. Making hubby remain naked the entire time was fun. He's shy about his body, and I enjoy nudging him a little outside of his comfort zone. The pedicure was lovely, my toes look so much prettier now.

On the other hand, Spa Day didn't feel all that unique. Over the last year, many of the things that used to be special have become routine. I'm not complaining. Quite the opposite - it made me realize just how amazing a "normal" week is these days. Hubby brushes my hair every night, I can't remember the last time I bathed without his assistance, and foot massages are commonplace. Chastity has made a big impact and I wouldn't want to go back.

Regardless, hubby did an excellent job pampering me, and I told him he had earned a special reward on Valentine's Day. Of course he wanted details. I said it would be something from his list, and refused to elaborate further. That's pushed his eagerness to stratospheric levels. I unlocked him for a little teasing this morning and he reached the edge surprisingly quickly. I spent more time pausing than stroking, and he was rock hard and desperate the entire time. Afterwards there was so much precum that he had to shower to clean up.

18. little_dude

Local Time:
    I can only imagine Hubby's anticipation.... Lovely read as always, thank you for sharing!

19. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    While less anxious than your husband in anticipation of Valentine's Day, I am super curious to know what you have in store for him

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  20. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    You seem to be an awesome Lady! Love your style! Very lucky hubby! I wish my late FridayGirl was still around so I could have introduced her to a “Spa Day”. She would have loved it! I pampered her anyway but not to an all day extent.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  21. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Valentine's Day was wonderful. It's usually not that big of a deal for us. We'd prefer not to fight restaurant crowds, and I don't care much for the traditional gifts of candy or roses. We usually have a nice quiet dinner at home and just spend some time together. This year was special, though, because I had decided that Valentine's Day was when hubby would finally get a full orgasm. He's been waiting since early November, and although I've given him plenty of teasing and even a few ruined orgasms, it's been over three months since he last experienced the ultimate pleasure. That's a new record for him.

I didn't set out to make records. I was already really happy having hubby on a monthly schedule. But then I tried a ruined orgasm, and it worked so well that I thought he could wait a few more weeks. Then a few more after that. And before I knew it we were closing in on three months.

It's been amazing having hubby doting on me for all those weeks. He's always been a generous lover, but chastity has taken it to a whole new level. Though my orgasms are delightful, I think it's the little gestures that I like even more: hubby brushing my hair every evening, or giving me a foot rub whenever we are snuggled up watching TV. But hubby's waited long enough and I wanted to reward him for making things so wonderful for me.

Lining up with Valentine's Day was a happy coincidence that was too good to pass up. So I started hinting that he'd get a special surprise on Valentine's Day. Perhaps he suspected it would be an orgasm, but he couldn't know for sure.

Finally the big day arrived. It was a workday, but since hubby works from home I still had ample opportunities to distract him. I wore my slinkiest dress without any underwear, which drives hubby absolutely crazy. Throughout the day I made sure he had numerous chances to ogle my cleavage or stare at my behind as I bent over to pick up something. Throughout it all I kept telling him it was a shame he couldn't do anything while locked up, but that if he was good I'd unlock him later.

By the afternoon he was crazy with lust, and begged to go down on me. That wasn't part of my original plan, but I was getting pretty turned on by teasing him, and I relented. I was perched on his desk at the time, and he hiked up my skirt, spread my legs, and dove in. He started with little kisses, which sent tingles through my body. Then came the long licks, with his tongue exploring every bit of my pussy. It's almost embarrassing how fast I came, how I shook and screamed while pulling his face to my sex. It wasn't until afterwards that I realized how badly I had needed that orgasm. I was walking on clouds the rest of the day.

Finally he was finished with work and our attention turned to dinner. Hubby offered to cook dinner, but I decided to help. Honestly, I enjoy doing things like that together more than having hubby wait on me. Besides, it gave me even more opportunities to tease him. It's amazing how clumsy I was, always dropping something on the floor and having to bend over to pick it up. I could practically feel hubby's eyes on my ass the hem of my dress crept higher and higher.

Before we sat down to dinner I gave hubby two pieces of good news. The first was that he was getting unlocked. He'd been eyeing the key dangling between my breasts all day, and I finally used it. I unzipped his pants, unlocked his cage, and watched his cock spring to attention. Then I zipped him back up and told him the second bit of news: that he would get a full orgasm later that night. I emphasized the "later" part, but I swear he wanted to take me right then and there on the table. I don't even know if I would have tried to stop him. But he managed to get his urges under control and we sat down to a lovely dinner.

He seemed to finish in seconds, while I took my time. We chatted about this and that, though his mind wasn't at all on the conversation. It was probably on my foot, which had found its way to his lap and was constantly toying with his rigid cock through his pants.

After dinner, against his protests, I insisted we clean up the kitchen right away and not leave it wait. I was just as clumsy as before, and was constantly bending over. Though now instead of just looking, he grabbed my hips and pressed up against me. It was delightful.

Finally, with everything squared away, I was ready to head to the bedroom. I told him how much I had enjoyed the last three months and that I wanted to make the evening special for him in return. He could have an orgasm, and it could be in whatever way he wanted. Without hesitation he said he wanted to be inside me, which was music to my ears. Seconds later we had shed our clothes and were kissing passionately. I felt his hardness, his urgency, pressing against me. I needed no warmup myself, in fact the entire day had felt like foreplay.

We moved to the bed, he wanted me on top, and I was more than happy to oblige. I straddled him, his cock sliding effortlessly into my waiting pussy. It had been a long time since I had felt him inside. Too long. I slowly rocked back and forth, savoring every movement. I knew he was getting closer, but I wasn't ready for it to end. I stopped my rocking, and leaned forward to kiss him. I felt his hands on my hips, urging me to move again, but I resisted. I pinned him down, my breasts pressing against him, his cock trapped inside of me.

"Hold out as long as you can", I breathed in his ear.

I could feel him throbbing, aching for release. I slid forward and then back down upon his cock. He moaned, or maybe it was me. It was hard to tell. A few seconds later, another thrust. Then another, all the while urging him to hold it back.

I'm sure he tried. Hubby has infinitely more self control than I do. But it was hardly a fair test, and perhaps I shouldn't have been so greedy milking those extra few moments of bliss. Inevitably, the dam broke. He tensed and I knew it was time. I slid forward until just the tip of him remained inside, then plunged back down until he was completely buried. Back and forth, urgently, and he moaned and exploded inside me. Spasm after spasm, three months of lust and desire erupted and it was beautiful.

Everything afterwards paled in comparison. We cuddled, we kissed, we slowly returned to Earth. He was completely spent, a blissful smile across his face. I'm not even sure it fully registered when I locked him back in his cage.

22. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Well @MsPamela , I think you are an absolute master at this now, just WOW !!! And you did the right thing locking him back up as soon as possible afterwards, as that helps reduce the drop. You may need to be firmer than usual with him for the next few days to assist with reducing the drop. But well done, that must have been fabulous for both of you.

IB-Chaste and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  23. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    Just beautiful! That was true love on Valentine’s Day. Very special! Loved the immediate locking back up!

IB-Chaste and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  24. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the story, I was waiting to hear the outcome of the Valentine's evening.

I am very glad that it was so good for both of us

25. little_dude

Local Time:
    @MsPamela, you have always been an excellent writer, but I really think that you have managed to develop even further. You should do that for you living.... thank you for sharing!

LockedForMsPamela and Chaz69 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice