A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    Thanks - I'm learning! Sal.

gentleman zig likes this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Are you sure about this one? Isn't it one of the nicest moments when, you are standing there lost in though or busy doing something mundane, and your husband comes up behind you and embraces you, just to show you that you are loved. If such moments have to be prefaced with him asking permission, I think it would ruin the moment.

3. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Permit, and if it were me, encourage and rejoice in! Sal

gentleman zig likes this.
  4. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    No, I'm not sure. I tend to try a lot of things and see where they go.

You're right that the spontaneous gesture is wonderful and I don't want to ruin those moments. But I also trust hubby's creativity and am curious to see what will happen. However, if this rule winds up hurting more than helping then I'll change it. Hubby's also used to me changing my mind a lot.

5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Maybe there's a difference between a fully clothed ass and a naked (or semi-naked) one, as far as the rules go. I'd hate to see you lose these beautiful moments over a rule.

QueenMS likes this.
  6. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby's been orgasm free for two weeks! He's waited that long before, but not very often. And these last two weeks have definitely felt different than our past adventures. Previously, I would usually tease him for a week or so before permitting an orgasm. Sometimes I'd stretch it out a few more days just to keep him on his toes. But two weeks was the informal limit for "normal" teasing. Longer was reserved for special occasions. So we had reached a milestone of sorts, the boundary between routine and special. I decided to check in with hubby and see how he was feeling about our new plan.

By nature, hubby's a quiet person. That makes him a great listener, which is nice since I'm definitely a talker. But it also makes it more difficult for me to understand his feelings. He is particularly uncomfortable talking about sex, and I have to carefully coax him out of his shell. But today he was surprisingly open and we had a meaningful conversation about chastity and orgasms.

He agreed that these last two weeks had been different. He described it as getting used to living without an orgasm, as opposed to waiting for an orgasm. The biggest challenge was that he was still thinking about an orgasm all the time, and it was always an internal struggle not to ask for one. But he was hopeful because that struggle seemed to be getting a little easier each day.

I asked him if he was having second thoughts. He said he was one hundred percent certain that he wanted to continue. Although he missed having an orgasm, he enjoyed the overall experience. He hoped we could keep going. He felt he should be able to easily handle a month and would be disappointed in himself if he quit before giving it a full three months. I brought up the possibility of waiting all the way until our anniversary, in October. He said he knew I liked the idea and he found it exciting as well, but it also scared him. At present, he couldn't imagine actually lasting that long without a single orgasm. He hoped that over time going without an orgasm would get easier and perhaps in another month or to it wouldn't feel to impossible to wait all until our anniversary.

We're still very early in this new plan and two weeks is really just a drop in the bucket. Although talking about our anniversary is fun, I realize it's a significant jump from anything we've done before. I taunt hubby with the idea, but I realize there's a very good chance we won't get there, and that's OK. This promises to be an interesting ride regardless of whether it lasts one, three, or six months.

Hubby also shared that chastity was really bringing out his desire to please and pamper me. Hubby has always been a kind and considerate spouse, even before we started playing with orgasm denial. And I knew that those impulses were heightened the longer I made him wait. But from the way he talked, it seemed like this was kind of on another level. I'll have to put that energy to good use!

The conversation was wonderful, and combined with hitting the two-week milestone I felt hubby had earned a reward. I told him to meet me in the bedroom in a half hour for a special treat. I could have rewarded him right away, but I wanted a break to get myself in the right frame of mind. Besides, I knew that for hubby the anticipation would merely heighten the experience.

Hubby entered the room precisely 30 minutes later, smiling when he saw that I had laid out some of our bondage gear. I greeted him with a brief kiss, then tied the blindfold around his head. I made sure his eyes were completely covered and the knot was tight. I wanted to ensure he could not see a thing. I moved behind him, kissing his neck and running my hands over his chest and shoulders. My hands continued down his arms until I reached his wrists, which I pulled towards me and then secured behind his back.

Returning to his front, we kissed again. A deep, passionate kiss that left me tingling. I unbuttoned his shirt so that I could caress his bare chest and he moaned softly as I pinched his nipples. I unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the floor, joined a moment later by his briefs. His cock was straining in its cage, bits of it bulging between the steel bars. I cupped his balls in my hand, giving them the gentlest of squeezes. I pressed my lips to his cage, giving it a quick kiss and then running my tongue up and down its length. I sucked the tip into my mouth, continuing to tease with my tongue. Hubby can only feel little snippets through the cage, but it was enough. His moans were music to my ears.

After a minute or so I stood up, announced that I felt overdressed and began to remove my clothes. I took my time, letting hubby's anticipation grow even further. He leaned his head back, attempting to catch a glimpse of me from under the blindfold, and giving up once he realized it was futile. I returned to him, kissing him full on the lips while pulling him tightly against my naked body. The feeling of his bare chest against my breasts was wonderful. He instinctively tried to return my hug, only to be caught short by his bonds.

We continued to make out, with me rubbing my body against him while he was forced to remain passive. Unable to see me. Unable to touch me. Finally, after several minutes I broke the embrace. We were both breathing heavily, both ready for something more. I looked down as his caged cock, swollen and straining, and felt it deserved a little freedom. I unlocked the device and hubby's cock immediately began to grow. It was fully erect in seconds, jutting out and begging for attention. I resisted the urge to fondle it.

Instead, I retired to the bed, leaving hubby standing there as I slipped between the sheets. The cool linens were refreshing against my skin. I began to awkwardly caress my own breasts, self conscious and uncertain. It had been a long time since I had indulged in self pleasure, and even then I hadn't been very adept at the practice. I nervously looked over at hubby, standing there helplessly with his pants around his ankles and his cock poking into the air. I stared at his cock and imagined stroking it, or maybe having him stroke himself. I was starting to feel tingles and realized that I had been pinching my nipples. Pinching a bit harder than hubby ever does. Not so much as to be painful, but just enough to make my pussy ache.

I slid a hand between my legs, surprised at how wet I was. One finger easily slipped inside, then another. My other hand continued to pinch my nipple and the combination was amazing. My earlier awkwardness had all but evaporated and my hands knew what my body needed. I closed my eyes, savoring the experience and losing track of time. After a while I realized that I had been moaning, quite loudly. The brief pang of self consciousness was wiped away by the sensations flowing through my body. I ached for more. I grabbed my vibrator from the nightstand, and eagerly pressed it against my pussy. The pulsating vibrations built and built until suddenly my body was in the grip of an orgasm. Wave after wave coursed through me, followed by more gentle aftershocks while I gradually came back down to earth.

It was peaceful and serene as the minutes ticked by. Suddenly I remembered poor hubby. He was still standing there, hands behind his back and cock begging for attention. I walked up to him and pressed my fingers, still glistening with my juices, to his lips. As he licked them clean, I think his cock became even harder. I could only imagine how much he ached. I was very tempted to give him a little relief, perhaps a dozen strokes to get him right to the edge.

But that wasn't part of my original plan and I decided to stick to the script. I got dressed, gave hubby one last kiss, and told him the cage had to go back on before I'd undo the cuffs. Looking down, I figured that might take some time so I reclined on the bed and started reading a book. From time to time I glanced to check on hubby's progress, and I finished two chapters before he was in any sort of condition for the cage. Once he was nicely locked up, I pulled up his pants, buttoned his shirt, freed his hands and finally removed the blindfold. I asked him if he had enjoyed his treat.

"Unbelievably frustrating, and even better than an orgasm" was his answer.

QueenMS, Desairs, Zevon and 25 others like this.
  7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    That's some beautiful writing @MsPamela, regarding the 3-month or 6-month question, when we got started with chastity I decided to set myself a 90-day orgasm free goal and I did it, but that last week was so hard, I was desperate for a quick O by the end, so I would say that 3-months is definitely doable, but 6-months might be tough to complete. I have a feeling that doing 6-months after you've completed 3-months might be more realistic.

Desairs and slave_m like this.
  8. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    That's encouraging. The six month thing is only my silly fixation on special dates, not duration. If we had started in July then I'd still be focused on our anniversary as orgasm-day and it would just work.

In terms of duration, we only got here because hubby wanted to be locked up regularly, and I didn't like the post orgasm drop. Really, a month would be fine. Even if he's a bit moody for a few days and "off" for a few more we'd still be spending plenty of time "in the zone". I could maybe even find some way to trim a day or two off the adjustment period.

But I still want to see where this goes.

9. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Very nicely done! So creative. Always a pleasure to read about your adventures with hubby.

10. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Love the progress @MsPamela . Just a few ideas in case any resonate:

First and foremost: Getting a stretch out of the cage is a real treat for me, and for her. It drills down deep into my subconscious that this is my only sexual enjoyment and it is coming at her hand, literally. My brain can only think sex in the context of her now, all my old male fantasies are gone and that turns her on to no end. In other words, she can feel the power she commands and that turns us both on.

She still likes to feel me in her, and we both believe exposure to her juices adds to the submissive effect. So she rubs Emla cream on me 20 minutes before, then plays with herself (that is on his list, too, right?) to keep me erect, then when it is absorbed in and wont transfer to her, rides me as long as she likes. Honestly I like this better than "old" sex in that I can so fully enjoy her warmth and her orgasm without worrying about blowing a load (I feel like I lose "man points" for saying this, but it is true).

I love the fact that you are getting him to open up, and hope you can find ways to truly enjoy sex without male orgasm. I know when my Queen hit that point not only was there a real power shift, but it became more fun, not less. I didn't notice mention of dildo's but there are some pretty good ones out there and if you get him a harness he can wear over his cage and warm it up first, you might find you can have your man AND the perfect dick (with unlimited endurance) at the same time. Be careful, you may not want him after a while.

With a bit of a twist on the "ask permission" category, my Queen has said it is my responsibility to at least attempt to get her in the mood every morning and evening. I don't have to ask permission but have to stop if there is a hint at no (which means I did a bad job initiating). If I do succeed, which is often, then I am required to thank her afterwards. "Thank you for letting me serve you Queen" "...and?", "Yes, and thank you for keeping me locked and focused on your pleasure", "...my pleasure???!", "oh, I mean our pleasure. Indeed it was OUR orgasms". "Good slave". It is corny as hell, but I will be damned if it doesn't work over time. After I say it often enough I start really owning it and feeling it.

Hope it just keeps getting better for you.

Zevon, Open2njoy, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  11. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Oh thats so wonderful, my keyholder has now decided orgasms are off the table, she hates my mood after an orgasm. @Lady V always knows best

PastaGuy likes this.
  12. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the suggestions, headtrip.

I'm definitely starting to miss having hubby inside me. I used to be able to count on hubby's self control, at least for shorter periods of denial. And for those longer stretches I was excited enough about the other things we were doing that I was ok waiting a few more weeks for that particular pleasure.

The situation is different now. I think I missed my window for hubby being able to hold back, and we're in it for the long haul now. I can ignore it for a little while longer but I will have to solve that problem eventually. I'm uncomfortable with the idea of using numbing creams. I'm not really sure why. I've read about them and they seem like a great idea. But my gut is still saying "nope".

A dildo is probably the better solution. I already have a harness, and it should fit hubby. Mentally I still want "him" and not a piece of plastic. But I can also see the appeal. We'll probably get there, especially if hubby is serious about this new plan.

13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @MsPamela Your needs should be what drives this, only keep him locked if it suits your purpose, and let him out when you need him. You have to do a "cost benefit analysis", you know that keeping him orgasm denied will make him a better husband, but you also need him to satisfy your sexual needs, which may involve orgasms, so it's a balancing act. If you don't think you can go without PIV for 3 months, and none of the alternatives work for you, then don't.

Desairs, Kamaczo and Rectrix like this.
  14. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby's been unusually attentive over the last couple weeks. Something about the chastity cage makes him very eager to serve me - noticeably more than from orgasm denial alone. It's been wonderful. I like to thank him after he rubs my feet, helps me bathe, or brushes my hair. In the past it was a brief caress or a few slow strokes for his cock. Just enough to get him hard, then a kiss on the lips and we continue about our day. Now that he's locked up, he has to miss out on those erections. Ironically, I think I actually spend more time thanking him now, but I suspect he gets less pleasure out of it. Much of my attention is focused on his balls, especially since the chastity cage forces them away from his body, offering them to me. I caress and fondle them, perhaps throwing in a gentle squeeze now and then. His cock strains against the metal cage, but it has nowhere to grow. If I hear a little whimper or moan then I know my work is done.

The real torment is usually reserved for the evening. That's when I unlock hubby for some merciless teasing, and last night was no exception. He had already pleased me and I was cuddled up next to him, my head resting on his chest. My hand caressed his thigh, occasionally brushing ever so lightly against his swollen balls. He was already flush with anticipation, his cock eager to be released. I removed the key from around my neck and unlocked him, his cock stretching to enjoy its newfound freedom. I gave it a light stroke, just one, and watched it twitch as my hand resumed caressing his thigh.

Now and then my fingers would wander higher and give him a stroke or two, each time eliciting a moan from his lips. Then my hand would return to his thigh, so close yet so far away from where he needed my touch. Ten quick strokes made him writhe in pleasure, then groan in frustration when I stopped. Some more caresses while he waited and throbbed, then a surprise of ten more strokes. I kept alternating caresses and strokes, each time bringing him closer and closer to the edge. He began to anticipate the rhythm, only to be disappointed when the caresses were followed by even more caresses. He grew more frantic, aching for those strokes. He asked me to touch his cock. I demurred. He asked a second time, the desperation clear in his voice. I told him I wasn't sure he wanted it enough. He begged and pleaded, attempting to convince me.

Then, when I though the time was right, I relented. My hand slid up and grasped his shaft, gently holding it with my thumb and finger just below the head. I gave it a slight squeeze and he gasped. I waited a couple seconds and gave it another. He thrust his hips and I warned him not to move. Once again he began to beg, pleading with me to stroke him. I merely pointed out that I he had asked me to touch him and that's exactly what I was doing. It wasn't my fault he hadn't been specific. A little squeeze, a couple seconds, then another squeeze. I know this drives hubby crazy. It can definitely push him over the edge, but very very slowly. I could feel him get closer with every squeeze, ache with every pause. He begged me to let him cum, but I just chuckled in response. He was so very close to the point of no return. I waited longer, counting to ten between squeezes. After all of these years I know his body very well. A few more squeezes would be enough.

I pulled my hand away, his cock twitching helplessly in the air. I began silently counting the seconds. It's a little game I like to play. I reached eight before the first drop of cum appeared. Hubby groaned and tensed, but there were no spurts. Just a steady stream of cum, slowly oozing out and pooling on his stomach. I gave hubby a couple minutes to calm down, to let it sink it

Perhaps some men like it, but hubby hates a ruined orgasm. He once described it as the single most frustrating thing I do to him. But I don't ruin it to be cruel. I'm just being practical. I know from past experience that hubby gets kind of edgy during longer periods of denial. A properly ruined orgasm smooths things out a little, while still keeping him as horny and frustrated as before. There's one final touch, which I've found works very well to keep hubby in the right frame of mind. I scooped up the cum in my fingers, then held them to his lips so he could lick my fingers clean. Hubby's balls had been quite full, and it took three scoops before he was finished.

15. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    Love the final touch Ms Pamela! An exquisitely beautiful description of the torment you’re inflicting upon him. My KH has trained me only to have ruined orgasms although unlike your husband I think they’re wonderful.

16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    What a lucky husband!

17. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Your husband Is truly a lucky man

borbulls1961 likes this.
  18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    It's complicated. I think hubby enjoyed them at first, and I was used to thinking of them as "half orgasms" ... not the real thing but better than nothing. However, hubby eventually told me that although knew they "relieved some pressure" and helped during longer stretches of denial, he found the act itself very frustrating and unpleasant. I attribute that, at least partly, to my getting better at reading his body and stopping earlier than I used to. Those extra few seconds make a big difference for hubby.

But ruined orgasms are still somewhat uncommon for us and we only occasionally play with chastity. I have wondered if he'd grow to like them more if there was a very long stretch where his only releases were ruined. We've only had one stretch like that a couple years ago, but that was before he had told me how he felt about ruined orgasms, so it isn't a good data point.

From my perspective, I think they are great. It always seems to be just enough to fend off some of the negative energy that has built up without diminishing hubby's desire in the slightest bit.

19. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I forget if you've said whether anal play is on the table for you two, but if you can manage to help him have an anal orgasm, that could solve all of your problems.

Desairs likes this.
  20. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Definitely on the table. Hubby enjoys it, but then the next day he's super embarrassed that he enjoyed it so much. He's still got some hang ups to work through, but that isn't stopping us.

I've tried using a few different toys on him, but an anal orgasm remains elusive. I'm not sure if we need to change what we're doing or if he needs to be in a different place mentally. I really wish we could figure it out. In fact, I'm sure I'll be trying again tonight. Today is my birthday, and I did promise hubby a birthday fuck. But since his cock is all locked up....

Pamela

p.s. Hubby has given me a wonderful birthday. I'll try to write about it tomorrow.

21. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    Happy birthday! I've enjoyed back-door play for years and have never managed to orgasm from it. Trying is fun, but from what I've read a "prostate orgasm" is pretty elusive for most of us. Good luck though! The prostateplay reddit might give you some ideas though.

22. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Happy birthday Pamela!!! Today is my wife's birthday.

Anal orgasms are certainly elusive, but I have heard that when you do get them, they really rock. We've only just started trying so we're not there yet.

23. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yesterday, hubby treated me to a wonderful birthday. He had asked what I wanted, and I said "to be pampered". I expected perhaps a few enjoyable hours in the evening, but he surprised me with so much more.

He started by bringing me breakfast in bed. French toast and fresh fruit, which was a hundred times better than my usual bowl of cereal. He sat at the end of bed and massaged my feet while I ate, such a delightful way to start the day. He then informed me that he had taken off from work and he would be at my beck and call for the entire day. A dozen ideas popped into my head, but there was something we needed to get out of the way first.

I ordered him to strip. He quickly obeyed, a mixture of excitement and embarrassment on his face. Hubby hates being naked. i don't understand why. I think he looks great and he still turns me on. But that's just one of his little hang ups, and something I can push on when I feel like being a little more dominant. A moment later he stood in front of me wearing only his chastity cage. I explained that servants aren't permitted to wear clothing thus he must remain completely naked until midnight. He fidgeted uncomfortably as I said this, but the swelling within his cage told another story.

After that it was time for my bath. Hubby ran the water, shampooed my hair, shaved my legs, and made sure every inch of me was squeaky clean. That was followed by a full body massage, relaxing every muscle in my body and leaving me feeling completely adored. I was lying face down, hubby finishing up working on my lower back, when I decided I wanted something more. I raised my ass a little and told him to go lower.

As his fingers kneaded and massaged my cheeks a warmth spread though my pussy. I spread my legs, an invitation for hubby. His fingers brushed against my lips, then explored further finding me already wet and ready. Two fingers slipped inside while another lightly rubbed my clit. It was wonderful, but I was in the mood for something different.

I ordered hubby to worship my ass. He planted tender kisses on my cheeks, slowly working his way lower. Hubby's a little uncomfortable with ass worship and sometimes needs a little push to get going. I demanded that he lick me, being very explicit about exactly what I expected him to do. He obeyed, tentatively at first and then with increasing enthusiasm. Soon he was licking with abandon, and when he pushed his tongue inside it was heavenly. His fingers were still working on my pussy, and the combination was overwhelming. My orgasm came out of nowhere, making me scream and buck against his face, my body shaking in ecstasy.

Hubby continued to wait on me throughout the day. He made both lunch and dinner. He fetched me a drink when I was thirsty, my book when I wanted to read. The massages were endless and I even received a lovely pedicure. I was sure to thank him for each service, with a kiss, a caress, or even a fondle. He did, however, remain locked the entire time. I had gone back and forth on that point. I genuinely enjoy teasing hubby. Part of me wanted to touch him, to stroke him, to hold him right on the edge. And under other circumstances I probably would have. But we were making me the focus of the day, and I felt that keeping him locked was altogether more fitting.

I thought hubby would get accustomed to being naked, but that never happened. He awkwardly tried to cover up with his hands until I insisted that he keep his hands at his sides. He still occasionally forgot himself, but a raised eyebrow was enough to set him straight. He wanted to draw the blinds, but I insisted on letting the sun in during the daytime. Honestly, it was so bright outside that nobody was going to see in unless they pressed their face to the glass. He had nothing to worry about. But he still hurried past any windows, adorably embarrassed. As I mentioned before, I like how hubby looks. Getting to stare at his ass all day was a treat in itself.

Somewhere amongst the meals and massages I found time for two more orgasms. That's quite unusual for me. Although I love my regular daily orgasms, it's usually just one and then I'm not really in the mood for another until the next day. But my birthday was different. Perhaps it was hubby's constant nakedness. Perhaps it was the amount of time his hands spent caressing my skin. Or perhaps it was the constant pampering that made me feel completely adored. Perhaps a combination of all. Regardless, I was feeling particularly amorous in the afternoon and after a lot of passionate kissing I pushed hubby's head between my thighs and let his tongue work its delightful magic.

After dinner I was in a slightly different mood. Hubby spooned me, his caged cock pressed against my ass. He thrust against me, perhaps subconsciously, and I imagined he was taking me from behind. HIs hands explored my body, caressing my breasts, sliding over my hips, and probing the folds of my pussy. A vibrator took the place of his fingers, sending shivers through my body as the passion built. A nibble on my neck pushed me over the edge and I had my third orgasm of the day.

Eventually, the wonderful day was drawing to a close, though one thing still remained. I reminded hubby that I hadn't gotten my birthday fuck yet. He stared, ever hopefully, at the chastity key dangling between my breasts. I just shook my head "no" and his face began to flush. I sent him to the bedroom to get ready for me. The truth is, I would have loved to have him inside me, to feel him plunging deep and filling me. I could probably trust him to tell me when he was getting close. But I couldn't trust myself to actually stop in time, and I most definitely did not want to deal with hubby's post-orgasm crash. Instead, I would do the fucking and hubby would be the one who was filled.

I entered the bedroom and it took my eyes a moment to adjust. Hubby had lit a several candles, their flickering light bathing the room in a warm glow. Hubby was kneeling on the floor, waiting patiently, with my strapon lying nearby. I undressed slowly, relishing the hunger in hubby's eyes as more and more of my body was exposed. I stretched, turned around slowly, and let his hunger grow.

I crossed the room and stood directly in front of him, his eyes level with my pussy. I wondered if he could smell my excitement. He helped me into the harness and secured everything in place. When he finished, I had a cock of my own. It was about the same size as hubby's, or perhaps slightly bigger. But more importantly his was trapped in a cage while mine jutted out proudly. It's an interesting feeling, wearing a cock. I felt powerful and dominant. It also triggers some deeply submissive feelings in hubby and his demeanor changed before my eyes. He was ready, nay eager, for me to fuck him.

We moved to the bed, hubby lying on his back with his legs spread wide. I climbed on top, though it felt awkward. I worked slowly and patiently, giving his body time to adjust each time I pushed just a little further. I knew what it was like to be on the receiving end: vulnerable and anxious. He groaned and I knew to pause. Then his movements told me he was ready for more. Finally my pelvis met his body, the dildo buried deep inside him. I pulled back, then thrust forward again. The second time was smoother, the third even more so. Hubby was moving against me, meeting each thrust with his own. His moans told me I was hitting the right spot. I could see the pleasure written on his face. I asked him to open his eyes and we held one another's gaze. It was intimate. Close. Intense. Physically, the strapon does nothing for me, but that's irrelevant. Emotionally, this was an experience beyond compare.

Gradually we wound down. The thrusts were slower, the moans quieter, and the pleasure softer. One last thrust, then I held him tenderly while his ragged breathing returned to normal. Hubby told me he loves me, and we kissed. I lost track of time as we laid in one another's arms. The perfect end to a wonderful birthday.

24. Matthew989

Matthew989 Active member

London
    Local Time:
    What a fantastic birthday for you! So glad to hear he was super attentive to your needs. Hope this level of devotion happens more than once a year!

25. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like quite an amazing day and thank you for sharing with us. A day that I'm sure neither of you will ever forget!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice