A new chapter, a sissys dairy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jun 12, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    A new chapter, a sissys diary

Over the past week or so Ive posted a few threads mainly asking for advice and seeking answers to questions. Ive received quite a lot of great advice which will undoubtedly help me to become a much better sissy.
    I thought after receiving all this advice it was only fair that I make a diary of how I get on so other sissies and doms can chart my progress from new sissy to fully obedient chastity sissy.

After posting my last thread (sissy dilemma) from which I got some great advice I have decided to make a fresh start. From now on Im going to do what Im told and take a back seat for once. After talking about my current chastity or lack of with mater he has decided that Im going to have my perineum pierced, that way he can lock my sissy cock down between my legs using my PA. That way I cant pleasure myself and I can hide that nasty bulge. Im hoping to get the piercing this Saturday fingers crossed.

I cant wait to start my chastity journey as weve only been playing around with the idea up to now. Longest I was in my CB was 2 weeks I think. When I get the piercing I think I will finally be able to call myself a 24/7 chastity sissy slave.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Congratulations!

Wow, that's quite an exciting and brave step, Kris, but dolly understands totally your desire to be in chastity while having a flat front. Dolly would like the same. Not because she wants to be a girl to the extent of SRS, but because it just feels right for a sissy to be flat while chastised. The CB line is too bulky, and the chastity devices that are flat like the neosteel shemale are expensive, require precise measurements, and have long delivery times. It's a real dilemma. Your solution seems like a good one in your situation. Dolly can't wait to hear how it all works out!

Huggs,
    :kiss:
    dollyanne

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    I have to say kris, this new picture of yours is very lovely!!

Mistress Michelle

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Michelle. Master knows how to bring out the best in me I think. I'm hoping he'll be taking some more pictures soon. I think he would like to have a pic of my new piercing put up when it's done. Can't wait.

5. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I think I’ve cracked it. Last night my master was horny and decided he wish to penetrate my sissy pussy. Nothing unusual there but this time I didn’t think to myself ‘well what about play time’ like I usually do. I did as I was told like a good girl and made sure my master came and enjoyed himself.
    Again this morning he was still quite horny and he wanted to use his slave before we went to work. With no question or selfish thought I lay back and let my master use me for his pleasure and made sure that he fully enjoyed himself.

This may not be an unusual story for other well behaved sissy’s out there. But I have been a selfish girl up to now, always wanting play but I think I’ve turned a corner.

Ps, getting my piercing tomorrow (fingers crossed). I’m getting quite excited. Can’t wait for it to heal and then master can fit a locking ring. :smile:

6. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    In deed you are getting pierced my sissy love, and there will be pics up soon x

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I got it done. Had my perineum pierced today. Hurt a bit but any pain is worth it for master. Will take up to a month to heal but once it has I master will be fitting a locking ring to my PA. Meaning no more pleasure for my sissy cock. Counting down the days until it’s healed now. Just going to have to carry on stretching my PA in the mean time. Just got a 4mm large diameter ring so master and pull me around by my cock when the mood takes him. Put a picture up, doesn’t look much but you get the idea.

8. maid Muffy

maid Muffy Am i a boy or a GIRL?...

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    CONGRATS!! Sissy Kris... i'm soooo jealous. i would LOVE to be pierced and tattooed. BUT my doctor would have a fit... being a diabetic and all...

There's this place our way called the "SACRED INK" who does that sorta stuff. This couple went there cuz the girl wanted her nipples pierced, she took it like a trooper but her boyfriend, just passed out on the floor, so his picture ended up on what they call "The Wall of SHAME" hehehe, pain is suppose to be the rite of passage.

By now, you must feel that metal piercing down there just about everytime you move, a constant remember, that you belong to your Master. After you accept it as a permanent part of you, you feel sooo naked without it.

Take care, Sweetie, and heal nicely

9. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    It does hurt. With every step and even when I sit down. Had to try and sit down at a wedding reception last night, now that wasn’t much fun. Was wriggling round every 5 minutes. I don’t know what my family must have thought.
    I know it'll be worth it though. I love the sense of ownership I get when master modifies my body or should I say ‘his body’. He wants both of my nipples done next so he can drag me along by them.

Maid muffy it such a shame you can’t have piercings. I think by the sound of the last post on your diary that you already have a deep sense that of ownership over you. Hired maid what a wicked mind your mistress has. :angel:

I must count myself lucky that master wants me all to himself.

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi sissy kris,

nice to read you've got your piercing at last. Now it is just a matter of time till your Master can keep your/his clitty properly locked away.

Of course you still have to get used to it but i am sure the odd feeling will cease by the time.
    I hope it doesn't take long until your nipples will be pierced. It might be a bit painful but it really worth it. My nipples were done a couple of years ago and i never regretted taking the short pain. It is such a pleasure playing with your sensitive nipples or being lead around by your Owner.
    You really must thank your Owner for giving you such nice and exiting gifts.

Hugs

maid katrin

11. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Perineum is still a bit sore but I’m sure it’ll get better. Job doesn’t help much I’m always moving about. I hope it heals soon, I don’t want to have to consider taking it out.
    I’m sure it’ll be worth it. I’m so eager to begin my long term chastity.
    Master has taken to playing with my nipples in order to train me to sound more sissy like. He usually plays with them for a good half and hour none stop, it’s torture but it feels soo good.
    My Nipples have always been sensitive; I can’t even imagine how they’ll be when master has had them pierced. He usually only has to give them a quick rub and he could have me doing what ever he wanted.

12. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I think I had my first female orgasm last night as described by PT109 in another thread.
    Master started by playing with my nipples licking, rubbing and twisting. This went on for a while then he ordered for me to have a female orgasm and that he wanted to see my sissy cum. Master softly told me that I had to completely relax whilst he was still playing with my nipples, at this point they were so sensitive. I e ventually managed to relax and began to feel that hazy spaced out feeling, I relaxed my stomach and my sissy cock until it had gone completely soft, I then began to feel that milking sensation, after a while of relaxing and controlling my sissy penis I began to feel my sissy cum running all over me. My cock remained completely soft and I didnt get any climax feeling at all, but made on hell of a mess though :tongue:.

It was really intense sometimes felt like hell but then it felt so good. I wanted to say stop so badly but I couldnt bring myself to. Before I manage to relax I was writhing around uncontrollably. Id still go through it all again though and I think master was loving seeing me like that.

13. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Well, yet another chapet in my experience. I'm back to being my master's pet dog and also back in my CB. In my post on friday I babbled on and poured my heart out a bit. Had a chance to think since then and now decided that I should give master what he wants in order for me to submit completely. Only when I have submitted to my master can I have what I've desired, a 24/7 liefstlye, serving my master's needs.
    Back in CB for a few hours now, no rubbing so far and no panicing. As for the bulge I have my perinium piercing to full back on if it all gets too much for me. I think master would allowe me that. I still have strong fem feelings and Master I'm sure will let me dress up in my corsets and stockings. I'll also be allowed to wear my casual clothes when the mood takes me :tongue:.

14. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I can't believe I missed out on this journal! :sad:

I see your mood says "sick", I hope it's nothing serious and you feel better soon.

As for the puppy play... yay! I *adore* cute little puppies. So much fun to play with, sooooooooo cute. I don't like dogs in real life (except the small ones that you can dress up and carry in a bag... but if only there was some way to stop them pooping!)

Ok... my head is going wild now for my puppy... I hope we get some time alone together soon.

15. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I'm ok thank you for asking. Just had a bit of a cold or hey fever. Feeling a bit better today.
    I don't think I could fit in a bag but I'm sure master will have fun dressing me up :tongue:.
    Anyway will keep you all updated, Master will be taking some pics tonight of his sissy puppy if there anygood we'll put a few up.

16. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    So yesterday I was put into my doggie hood and a pair of my favorite pink lace panties, I was officially master’s dog again. This time though I was more than that, I was his sissy bitch and I loved it. I’d forgotten how good it feels wearing the hood, and letting all my animal instincts come out. I was glad to still be allowed to wear panties though I don’t think I could ever give up being a sissy all together, especially with my fem mood going up and down like it does. Master defiantly loves having his dog back, he seem a lot more comfortable and dominant, which is always good.

Had to take CB off this morning my perinium is still sore and red and Master was worried the CB might rub against it. This time I was actually reluctant to take the CB off, which makes a change. Chastity without a device although possible just doesn’t feel the same, I can honestly say that I never pleasured myself whilst out of my device but being in the device makes the chastity more official and it begins to feel nice after only a short time.
    I hope my piercing heels soon, it still hurts and I still need to see if I can cope with wearing the CB long term. Then I might be able to persuade master to buy me a CB6000.

17. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Yesterday was like anyother day, got up for work, Master brought me a coffee into the bedroom as I'm rubish in the morning. Went to work finaly got home around half 7 and did my usual chores, such as tidying the kitchen washing clothes and then preparing masters evening meal, he gets home much later at around 9.
    I thought it was going to be a night like anyother, have of meal, Master will watch big brother and then to bed were Ill usualy serve master's needs and then we'll go to sleep. Last night though Master decided to get into bed early, I followed on shortly after and we lay in bed for a little while talking.
    Master then asked me if I wished to play a little game, to which I replied 'up to you sir' he mearly said I obviously didn't want to and roled over, I then had to beg for him to let me play. the game was simple if I can get Master to cum in 3 minutes then I get a reward if I fail punished, now this isn't easy let me tell you, but I began. I tried every trick in the book, playing with his nipples and talkin dirty to him, kissing his neck and to my supries with 15 seconds to spare he came, all over the place and all over me.
    after I had cleaned up I then got into bed roled over, Master had his arms wrapped around me and I thought we we're going to sleep, then Master started playing with my nipples. He played with them for what seemed like hours but really was more like 10 15 minutes, but that was torture enough for me. Master then roled me over and began licking my already very sensative nipples I was moving around and moaning but he just pinned me down and continued. I started to plead at this point it was getting to much, but Master informed me this was to be my treat, he was storing my sexual energy so I could serve him better. After a while he stopped roled over and left me, I was moaning like a bitch still and curled up in a ball, I felt like I was going to explode. Master asked what was up and I replied that I was horny I was in a state, I then told him that I wished to cum, big mistake that was I should of learned by now.
    After hearing that I wished to cum he roled me on my back and started stroking my cock, it felt so good, that was until master started whipsering in my ear, telling me how disapointing I was and how he was goin to tell all you other sissies how bad and disapointing I am. I started to get close and asked him to stop, he didn't and then I began to beg for him to stop, pleading with him not to let me cum, he stopped just in time. So that was my reward :squigglemouth:. Master had worked himself up by now so he asked me to put a pillow under my arse so he could use his sissy dog. I did so and he but his cock inside me and used me for his pleasure, not to say that I didn't get any, is big cock pressing against my prostate I couldn't help but cum a little, no climax though although I felt like I was on the edge for 5 miniutes tortur in itself.
    After I cleaned up Master and I we finaly went to sleep, leaving me more horny then ever.

18. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow... now I'm feeling really horny! I love the way you describe everything. :angel:

I have a little sissy tidying my kitchen at the moment, which is also turning me on! It's going to be a long wait till bedtime for me! :neutral:

19. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Hasn’t been a very exciting day so far, didn’t sleep to well and woke up feeling horrible so having a day off. So far I’ve managed to sort out some cupboards and just finally got round to sorting out the dungeon/office. Made a bit more room to play now and got all the draws of toys sorted out, so most of the toys are to hand. If I’m lucky and am very good master might be inclined to use the room tonight for the first time. Going to start working on some dungeon furniture soon I think :angel:.

I’ve wanted to take a day off work for months but I just find myself completely bored, I even made a start on my accounts for the past 2 months. At least I feel a little bit rested.

Will keep tidying the house I guess, kitchen next, yay. Will make master something nice for dinner and hopefully the mood might take him for some play before bed.

20. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Well, after a slow start to the day Ive managed to get quite a lot done. Feel better after having a well needed rest so made a start on the kitchen and then decided I need to tackle my manly hair. Shaved all over now and I feel much better, I dont feel like as much of a mess now. Master doesnt demand that Im smooth, we dont have a routing as much, which I think would help me. I know he prefers it though so I will try and keep on top of things from now on. Thought I might paint my toe nails as well, the purple I had put on a while ago looked a mess, got nice manicured pink nails now. Much better.

Master comes home shortly and sounds like hes having a bad day so will have to get on with the dinner and Ill be pampering him tonight. I guess its only fair seeing as Ive pampered myself. I dont think Ill be getting any play but as Im trying to turn a corner Ill do my duty and make sure all my masters needs are met.

21. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    How wrong was I about last night. Master came home tired as expected, so we had dinner and then Master put Big Brother on (Joy of joys). By about half 10 I could hardly keep my eyes open so I asked if I could go to bed. Master agreed and ended up joining me.
    So I was lying there all sleepy but chatting and then Master said that he wanted to be sorted out. He wanted me to pleasure his cock nice slowly. I did as I was told and began to play with his much superior cock. As I was stroking away he began to play with his sissy cock saying how he missed touching it. I was erect just from handling my masters manhood. I worked on master slowly until he had a satisfying climax all the while master was occasionally touching and playing with me. He was saying how he misses my cum and then asked me if I wished to cum, Id be lying if I said I didnt but I said its up to you sir I was going out of my mind at this point I so badly wanted to cum but all the while I knew my submissive levels would go through the floor. Master did ask if I could still submit but I just couldnt guarantee it. After I climax I usual feel the complete opposite of horny and submissive.

So here I am still horny as hell still not in my CB which makes things feel so much harder (excuse the pun). I really cant answer Master when he asks me if I want to cum, he says he misses my cum and playing with my cock but I cant make that decision. Part of me so badly wants to cum (especially when he plays with my sissy cock and nipples).
    Another part of me hates the idea of cuming. I love my submissive state of mind and would hate to have to wait a week or sometimes 2 until Im submissive again. As I am now Id do absolutely anything Master told me to but after climax I just dont know how Id feel. I need my perineum to heal and then to buy I new CB, think I would want my cock locked away 24/7 for a long time. I just want Master to completely take control of his sissy cock from scheduled cleaning to occasional release for his pleasure alone.

Also last night I asked if I could have my first maid outfit. Master said we could price one up tonight. Master still sees me as more of a sissy dog but its always nice to have the option of clothing that I can wear when serving and playing. I think master can see as well that I love dressing up and I love it when master chooses which panties I can wear.

I dont usually dress around the house, were on the second floor and have massive windows everywhere some without blinds yet. The living room is especially bad it has a big bay window that overlooks the village where we live. So I guess we need blinds before anymore toys are bought :sad:.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice