A new beginning

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cody_slutboi, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. cody_slutboi

cody_slutboi New member

Glenwood, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    When I first learned about chastity back in 2014, it was an unattainable fantasy. Something I would think about, dream about, and wish would be me. I couldn't really place why- but i just loved the idea.

In 2015, I purchased my first chastity device off of ebay; a cheap, metal one that was easily escapable. I would lock it on and wear it for a night and then like clockwork, i'd get horny and want to please myself, and I'd slip it off and lose interest in being locked up for the momentary bliss of an orgasm. This continued for two years, where i'd lock myself up, and end up getting out and ruining the whole thing.

Well, in mid 2017, I kinda came to the realization that I have to want to stay locked up. (obviously stupid, i know) but i finally understood that I had to consciously make the decision to keep myself locked up and deny my urges if i wanted to attain the long-term chastity I have dreamed of. So I would try. I promised myself that the only way my cock was getting out of the cage was by the key unlocking it. By this time, I had purchased a small, clear holy trainer v2. I would freeze the keys in a bottle of water so that by the time I could get the keys, i'd lose interest in getting out. This would work for about two days, and then I'd melt the ice and get the keys and let myself out. I did however keep my promise of not escaping without the keys, so I guess this would be a small step.

In late 2017, I entered into a vanilla relationship with a girl who is very reserved, and very unaware of the BDSM/Kink/Chastity fetishes. Our sex life was great and we would both achieve very powerful orgasms. One day I told her I wanted to achieve an orgasm without any stimulation of my penis. She was no doubt shocked, but it did turn her on and made her want to help me achieve this. I mentioned to her that I did have a chastity cage that would help this process. We even got to the point of me putting it on and giving her the keys. However, this only lasted for an afternoon because she felt bad about having my dick locked away in a cage.

Currently, I am away on a business trip for a few weeks, and I brought my cage with me. Tonight, I have locked myself up and remembered how complete I feel with it on. I have made the decision that I am going to keep myself locked and when I return home I will have a conversation with my girlfriend about continuing this. She has never seemed opposed to the idea, but she did seem to feel guilty about it so I hope to clarify to her that this is something that makes me happy, and in turn eventually will make her happier as my focus sexually will be on her, and not on myself.

I don't really know why I am sharing all of this except to get it out there and out of my brain. I'm intending on staying locked for as long as possible, so I will do my best to update here, if for nothing else than to keep myself in check.

--Cody

2. ChastityBryce

ChastityBryce Mistress MIN's Slave

Homer, Alaska
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    Definitely the struggle many of us have had. Just be honest and open and hopefully she comes around. I started chastity in a similar way, when I brought it up I took a few months for my goddess to decide she liked the idea. Now she fully embraces it and even blogs about it (talkmin.com if your interested). Now we live in a full time D/s relationship and it is amazing. Moral of the story keep her knowing how you feel and how important it is to you, hopefully she comes around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice