A new begining

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Sissy Shane, Mar 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Well after about 3 months of playing around and getting the cb6000s fitted i think i have it. Today is the first morning i have woken up and NOT known where the key is. Up to this point goddess has allowed me access to the key because of fitting issues and just generally getting used to wearing it. I must say this is a totally different and frustrating way to wake up. I guess the first three months were just play because i knew in my head that at anytime i could let myself out. NOW i have no choice but to stay locked and to be honest it is quite different. After my shower last night she had me hand over the key and now i have NO IDEA where it is although i do know its in the house in case of an emergency. I have all kinds of things going through my head and am very excited about this new step but really frustrated at the same time. i guess again be careful what u wish for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice