A multiple part question for you all

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteforfun, May 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chasteforfun

chasteforfun Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    As you know, I'm learning here from those more experienced than me. So i have a few relationship questions in terms of the key-holder. I've written the questions a chasitity user's view so if you're a key-holder, please answer anyway, adjusting the questions accordingly.

1. If you are the one who introduced enforced chasitity into the relationship, Did your partner warm to her/his task as key-holder?
    2. How long did it take?
    3. And how much does your key-holder/partner enjoy that role?
    4. What gratification does he/she get from your enforced chastity?

Thank you
    Rich (fully locked and secure)
    :penisdance: Currently unable to do this dance - LOL

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    1.If you are the one who introduced enforced chasitity into the relationship, Did your partner warm to her/his task as key-holder? NO

2.How long did it take?
    3.And how much does your key-holder/partner enjoy that role? Not at all

4.What gratification does he/she get from your enforced chastity?None

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    devotion

Pretty tricky to quote, but bear with me..
    1. a) I did. Let's say that she did not object or complain. Nowadays she accepts her role very well. I even blogged about that yesterday ("Good morning love, here, put this on")
    2. b) I did have a long period (maybe two months) when I had the key and was in charge of the key, because I did have serious (?) problems wearing devices (soreness, irritation, even blood) so she sure knew about device but I operated it in practice. And I did not cheat... I tried birdlocked, hf-100, "100", "300" and pa-5000, and after wasting the first 5000, I got a new one and modified it to my anatomy. Now she has the key and I'm fully locked.
    3. c) Actually I have not asked. She is very active and loves penetrative sex and wants me to come often and come good, so she's very keen on unlocking me. Every day, actually ... She takes off the device without my help after we get started. And I love it... And she does not complain about the additional hassle and I think it's not a problem for her. I guess she has noticed (like I have) that I perform so much better in bed, if otherwise kept in chastity.
    4. d) Maybe I should ask, as I really do not know :)

To summarize; my chastity is about devotion, not so much about submission or domination (even though the components are faintly present). When she unlocks me, we are more or less equal, even though she's on top more than me.

Umm. I don't know how much she would like me to write about her here, but ... Let's say that chastity was not entirely unknown thing to her. Not from personal experiences but from professional viewpoint (not as a sex worker but ... well. otherwise).

4. KinkyBritain

KinkyBritain Mistress Kent

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1. If you are the one who introduced enforced chasitity into the relationship, Did your partner warm to her/his task as key-holder?

I am the one that introduced the idea of chastity into the relationship. Though it's a pet hate of mine to call it 'enforced chastity', as methos always has a say about the chastity and we do discuss it regularly. I don't feel that chastity is something you can 'enforce' upon someone, as the kink about chastity revolves around both partners enjoying the idea of the submissive in chastity, if the submissive doesn't agree to be in chastity, then that takes away the concent, and the fun from the overall kink and lessens the enjoyment for both of you.

2. How long did it take?

We slowly worked him up, going from 5 days at the beginning, to 10 days, then to 21 days, then to a month. Currently a month seems to be a good option that works well for us. He he cleaned regularly in it, under observation and in bondage, which I use as time to tease him more. Also I use the 'points of intrigue' with his Curve as a punishment tool if he fails to complete any of his set tasks during the day.

I specifically enjoy being a keyholder, more so with methos as he is in a full relationship with me, than with other submissives or slaves that I keyhold for as well. Methos loves me being his keyholder as well, it's added some extra spice to our relationship and has actually helped us both move forward in a romantic relationship instead of just as a Mistress / slave role.

I get extra satisfaction knowing that methos is locked up and unable to get erect or orgasm without my direct permission and / or supervision. Though to me, the actual 'locking up' is a secondary act that we both enjoy. The main part of chastity that we both enjoy more than anything else, is the actual tease of it. While methos does not actually get off on being locked up for any period of time, he actually really gets off on being teased and denied while being locked up. That is more exciting for me and him than the actual act of locking him up and preventing erections.

Teasing him and forcing him to serve me orally or with a strapon, is more exciting knowing that he is unable to get an erection in the chastity belt. It's more than the tease than the 'keyholding' act itself that exctes both him and me.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

MK xxx

5. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    My two cents

My wife and I fell into this when I saw a CB in a fetish store and thought "hmmm, wouldn't she just love for me to have this on when we made love". Since she loves foreplay and constantly complained that I didn't give her enough, with this on she could let me out only when she was completely satisfied. It was afterwards that she discovered the many other rewards of male chastity.
    2. How long did it take?

Only about a week or two. She went and found some websites that got her very interested and really loves all the attention she gets...after around the fourth day in the cage!

She loves her role...more than I love mine and that's what makes it perfect for us. I think she is pushing for this to be 24/7 and I am resisting, but I might be losing the battle.

She loves the attention she gets from me the most, both in our "normal" time together and in bed.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I introduced my wife to it, after being intrigued for years. She initially tried to get interested, but just never "got it". She eventually stuck the keys on a hook and said "take them when you want them". After a few failed attempts to get her interested, I've given up.

mikecb

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Answering and moving to the correct Forum! :Tink:

pet introduced me to chastity when I was 6 months pregnant, and submissive!

It's still in progress... we still consider ourselves utter noobs because we haven't found the right device!

Too much! I'm now out clubbing, making new friends of subbies, potential Bulls, wonderful girly Mistress friends... I love this life, I'm never going to leave it.

Ask me again in a few months, but right now my gratification is from looking at a pretty, shiny object instead of a limp dick. It makes it more appealing, I feel more in control, and he's better behaved.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice